Haunting

The 'Single' Love Expert(?)

HELLO TO MY READERS!!! Okay, so I haven’t been writing since forever, due to my real life with exams and assignments and all that shyt people do. I was gon leave all my stories, however I'm back, and it's all thanks to my roleplay boyfie for 8 months now, baby if you reading this, this is thanks to you for giving me the courage to continue on writing:* I love you~

I’m back with a story, so yeay!!

Let us continue with it…

Warning : fanfic, gay love, boyxboy. If you don't like this kind of stuff, don't comment badly, just leave my page, simple as that.

ps : this story is not scary, it's more like a fail

Enjoy!!!

~Previously on TSLE~

“I told you, babe… I missed you” Kris leaned in close as he hugged Tao by the waist. Tao felt shivers run all the way to the back of his spine, as it only took a split second for him to freeze in place. He didn’t know whether he should run for the hills, or whether he should hug him back…

..wait… hug him back?

Seriously???

“Tao, I missed you…”

“…and I want you…”

Chapter 3

“W..what?”

“I.Want.You”

“M…meaning?”

“Oh, come on now, baby panda” Kris leaned in closer as he buried his face in the crook of Tao’s neck, breathing in his hot breath on the panda’s sensitive neck. Tao jumped at the unfamiliar sensation he had just gotten from the man in front of him. All he could do was stay still, and let the man do what he’s doing…

….

…while everyone was watching…

"!" Tao pushed the man away from him and sighed. He looked down to the floor, curling his fingers to form a fist, a tint of white beginning to spread across his knuckles. He looked up to stare at the man in front of him and clicked his tongue. "Don't you dare for a second think you know me, because you don't. You really don't"

"But I know enough"

"No you don't, you wanna know why? Because I only met you yesterday, and the next thing you did was crawl against me. You pushed me and ing harassed me just as your doing now, so back away while you still can, Kris"

Tao was hoping for the elder to shiver, to show a sense of fear, however he did the exact opposite. He just stood there, staring back at the younger with a smile upon his face. Bringing his arm up to the younger's hair, he ruffled it up and plastered a cheeky grin upon his face, something Tao had never seen before.

"Sorry lil panda. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just trying to have some fun, but it seems as tho you don't like being treated that way. Well either way, you know you can't stay away from me, so catch you around". And the second he left, Tao only tilted his head with a dumbfounded look upon his face.

"Eh?"

~oOo~

"Hooooooooo...lyyyyyyyyyy....craaaaaaaap! It seems as tho the new guy has a crush on the smartest kid in school, our very owwwn baby Taotaooooo!!" Leaping onto the younger, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Tao and ruffled up his hair and continuously pinched and poked on his cheeks.

"I swear, you keep this up, you're the one who's gonna end up thrown out the window dude"

"Yeyeye and I ain't scared of you cause no matter what you ain't doing NOTHIIIIIIING!!!" Baekhyun yelled out the last word as he stole Tao's phone. He went straight through his contacts and searched the name Kris, and he was very delighted of what he found.

"THE YOU ALREADY HAVE HIS NUMBER AND YOU SET HIM AS SUPER Y KRIS WOWOWOWOWOW-"

"ING BYUN BAEKHYUN YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PEACE OF-" Tao didn't even need to finish his sentence; he had already thrown himself onto his friend, and the next thing you know, they were rolling around on the floor trying to rip the phone off each other. It didn't matter whether they were being civilised (if this were possible) or mauling each other like they are currently, they still somehow can going on with their conversation.

"WHY THE HOW DO YOU HAVE IT, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME AND WHY IS IT SUPER Y KRIS LIKE BOI ARE YOU A HOE?"

"YOU MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS AND CONTINUE YOUR LIFE AS YOU CHEW OFF ING PORK CHANYEOL'S FACE AND GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE"

It was very common for those two to fight on school grounds, everyone knows they don't mean it, to the point where the teachers don't even care if they fight anymore, as long as they don't do it during class. After many failed attempts, he was finally able to retrieve his lost phone back. He picked himself up, patting the dust off his shoulders and fixed up his hair. Tao was obviously stronger then the elder, however as Tao finally settled down, he placed his eyes on Baekhyun only to see him staring at him with somewhat of a vicious look upon his face.

"I'll get you...." Baekhyun let out a growl and began to start chasing the younger, again. Tao took no time and scrammed, however the second he stepped out the cafeteria, his body had smacked himself into another, having both of them tumbling down to the ground. Tao looked down and rubbed his head, trying to ease the pain. It was the same with the man in front of him. He let out a groan, which surprisingly attracted Tao.

He knows that voice.

Looking up at the man in front of him, Tao widened his eyes and tried to process what was happening and who he was looking at.

"K-kai??"

"Ugh..." Kai groaned in pain, but still managed to keep a smile upon his face. "It's good to see you too, panda." Why? Why did people love calling him panda? But more importantly, why does it effect him so much, to the point where he was blushing, intensely. Letting out a chuckle, Kai stood up and brought out his hand, helping the panda-like boy back up in his feet.

"So.. I heard many rumours about you and the new guy huh?"

"Oh my god, can you stop?? I only met him once at the supermarket, and he just so happens to sit next to me. There is nothing between us"

“You really sure about that?”

“I’m positive. He’s not my type. I just can’t... I can’t even explain it, gosh.”

"Aw, you cute little thing. Alright, alright I believe you. Anyways, do you have any class after this?" Tao looks at the younger and shakes his head with a smile. "No, I don't. Why?"

"Well, neither do I. I was just wondering if you wanted to go out. It's the last to periods anyways, and yeah, I could buy you something at that cafe we went to the other day"

Tao smiled and he was just about to reply with a yes, but before he could even do that, he felt a hand slip into his palm and grab his phone. That man then just walked away.

"ING BYUN BAEKHY-". The man turned his body, and to his surprise, it wasn't Baekhyun...

...it was Kris.

"K-kris..." The tall man stayed quiet. He rolled his eyes and grips harder onto Tao's phone as he proceeds to walk away. Dropping his jaw, he whipped his head towards Kai and bowed, not realising his sudden behaviour, as he acted very polite, unlike before.

"Kai, I'm sorry... I really am, I want to go with you but, I just can't for the moment, it's just… it’s cause-"

"Whatever. I understand." Kai's attitude changed. His bright personality he showed Tao just a few moments ago was gone, and to replace it, was a hard, cold rock. Tao suddenly felt very bad for the younger and again bowed and ran off, chasing Kris. He still turned back to yell out goodbye, but the second he did, Kai was already gone. Letting out a sigh, he ran around the school, trying to find the tall blonde. Searching through every floor and every class, he couldn't find Kris anywhere; did he just vanish into thin air? Tao looked down at his phone and wondered whether or not he should call the elder; he was about to give up on looking for the elder, until a certain voice coming from behind him suddenly startled the younger.

“Nice to know that you’re one of the popular guys, huh?” Tao had a hard time trying to operate himself, he was practically just staring into the other’s eye and fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. “Bu- but… um… w-Well, so are you-“

“At least I don’t go around, throwing myself on every single person I come in contact to.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”

“You ‘know’ what I mean.” Kris leaned in closer towards the younger, making him feel very uncomfortable. He began to step backwards in reflex, step by step, not that it helped, as with every step he took, Kris did the same, pushing him farther back. Tao looked down, not having the courage to face the elder.

“I-i… I really don’t.” But he did. He understood very well what Kris was aiming at. Tao was giving hope to two people at the same time, both Kris and Kai. But was he really? Gosh, what the hell was actually happening? He only met the two once, he didn’t even realise Kai was in the same school as him, and Kris was just someone he knew briefly. This sort of drama shouldn’t be happening to him.

This was probably why he avoided being in a relationship.

“You shouldn’t play this game with me, Tao”

“Well, maybe it’s because I’m not playing anything with you.” Tao finally found his courage back; he was not going to let himself be pushed around by anyone, let alone a new student who just moved here. Kris doesn’t know who Tao is, and he never will.

But that didn’t stop Kris.

Pushing the younger rather harshly, Tao found himself against the wall, since when was that there? He was just about to move out of the way, but before he could, Kris had already locked his arms on either side of him. Widening his eyes, he was just about to scold the other, but he did not realise on how close he was. Tao could practically feel his breath against him. Kris stared the younger down with a gaze that was enough to penetrate straight into his soul. What was this feeling he felt? Why was he like this when he’s with Kris? What happened to all those years of Wushu and martial arts which strengthened him? Did they just vanish?

“You’re into me, Tao. Don’t deny it”

Tao looked away. He couldn’t bear to face the elder. Kris brought his hand up to the younger’s chin to make him face him, but Tao still had his eyes closed. He didn’t understand what he was feeling.

“Tao…”

His eyes were still kept closed.

“Tao…”

His lips were quivering.

“…Tao…” His voice changed. The stern and dominating tone Kris had used beforehand was gone, and in replace of it, was nothing but gentleness and concern. What had happened?

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you like that. Please don’t be scared. Tao, please.”

Tao’s heartbeat began to return to its original pace; he loosened up. Little by little, he fluttered his eyes open to meet the eyes before him. They were so dark, so deep, resembling a black abyss, one where if you were to fall into it, you wouldn’t find your way back out, and just now, just for a mere moment, Tao feels himself coming in contact with it, as it draws him closer and closer towards it. The next thing he knew, he was on the very edge, and if he were to take one more step, one more push, he would fall straight in.

Was he going to fall?

.

.

.

Tao stayed quiet for the rest of the day. He went back to the study lounge to see if Kai might be there, but apparently, he was wrong. The younger was nowhere to be seen, leaving Tao alone to attend his studies. Walking around the room, Tao chose to sit in an empty table, in the very back corner, away from everyone. He needed this time alone; first of all, to study, and second of all, to think. What was going on with him and his mind? Was he going insane? What was he feeling, and why has he never felt this before?

He opened his chemistry textbook, along with his notebook, he had a couple worksheets to finish off. However, despite his dedication on finishing up the assignment as soon as possible, his mind was somewhere else, his heart was somewhere else, and he just could not think; it was hurting his head. Bringing his hands up to rub his temple, he closed his eyes and leaned his head onto the table.

.

.

.

Hurt.

.

.

.

The more he tried to keep himself conscious, the more his head whirled.

.

.

.

Discomfort.

.

.

.

Little by little, he was drifting away.

.

.

.

Denial.

.

.

.

Yet what was he denying?

.

.

.

He didn’t know what woke him up; maybe it was the sound of the busy cars, driving home after work hours, or maybe it was the sound of the heavy rain pouring down just outside the window…

…or maybe it was the silent calls of the spirits roaming around the school-

Holy . No. nonononono, ing Huang Zi Tao, get your together, there is no such thing as ghosts, you; delusional child…

.

.

.

Or is there?

Who knows? Anything can happen when you’re left at school after hours.

Wait what?

Letting out a groan, Tao lifted his head off the desk as he massaged his temples. Rubbing his eye, he took his phone out his back pocket and turned it on.

8.37 PM.

24 Notifications

17 Miscalls; 3 from Mom, 4 from Hayi, 10 from Henry

12 New Voice Messages

‘WHAT THE HELL, I’M SCREWED’

Tao unlocked his phone and pressed the first voice message revieved.

“GODDAMNIT HUANG ZI TAO YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BROTHER WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???”

Yep, that’s it, I’m done for’

Tao let out a sigh before he looked at his things and began to pack up. He wondered what in the world had caused him to sleep for so long, to the point where he spent the entire day at school. He turned back towards his memories of himself, replaying the events occurring that very day…

Oh… that’s right. Kai and Kris.

Kairis(?) oh shut the hell up Tao, get yourself together and try to make it home before mom kills you…

Or before anything else beats her to it.

Because that’s right, Huang Zi Tao is all alone at 8.40 PM at school…

…in the dark…

.

.

.

…alone…

Crap.’

Tao may be the smartest boy in school. He may also be the strongest due to his wushu and athletic skills. But one thing he fears most, the only weakness he has…

Ghosts.

…and cockroaches too though, but that’s a different.

Tao looked out the window to see if it were busy outside, and it seems that luck is on his side. It was the after work rush, meaning that it was crowded outside, meaning that THERE ARE NO GHOSTS OUT THERE!!!

But he has to get out of the school first.

Gathering all the courage he could get, he picked up his backpack and phone, and began walking towards the door. Once he was out, he noticed the most terrifying seen of all…

Darkness.

This is where he dies.

He turns on the flashlight of his phone and shines it around to make sure that he has a clear pathway, but he doesn’t move it around to excessively; he’s seen what happens to those girls in horror movies that wander into the haunted house and accidentally sees the ghost as she moves her light around. Tao began to make his way towards the stairs and ran down them, all memories of his mother telling him not to run down the stairs? Gone. Every time he had only five stair steps left, he didn’t bother stepping on each, he’d just jump right on to the last step. He didn’t know why he was going so fast, his heart was pumping so loudly. He just needed to leave.

By the time he made it to the ground floor, he sprinted off to the main entrance, yet only to find out that he’s run out of luck.

It’s locked.

Tao groaned and whined like a dying duck, he began to kick the trashcan right beside him. He has to find a way out, no matter what. But how?

He looked around, thinking of some sort of escape, until he suddenly stared at something which flickered his lightbulb.

A window.

Running to the nearest window, he pulled and tapped on it, hoping it would open, yet apparently not. They were all locked.

“Why are all the windows locked??” His frustration bubbled within him. He was beginning to wish he had just went home during the study period he had, or in fact gone somewhere with Kai and/or Kris (if possible) but noooooooooooooo…….

He just had to be a good student and study, unlike those other students who snuck in school through the boy’s bathroom to steal the answer sheets and-

Wait.

They snuck in sometimes…

Through the BATHROOM!!

That window there was always open…

Meaning it was his ticket out.

He made his way towards the bathroom, looking down at all times in hope that he won’t see any unwanted guests roaming around, yet before he opens the door, he suddenly feels a rush of paranoia fill him.

‘Bathrooms are the homes of Ghosts’.

.

Yep, nope, Tao’s dead-

NO, HE’S NOT.

This is turning into a battle within the subconscious mind of Tao.

Tao can do it. He knows he can.

Opening the door ever so slowly, he peeked in to see if it were safe.

‘It’s empty’ He thought to himself.

Tao stepped in and began to make his way to the very last bathroom stall, where the unlocked window is, and how does he know this? Of course, from his best friend/dickhead, Byun Baekhyun. Tao kept all positive thoughts on his mind; he was going to leave soon. And yet, all positive thoughts he tried to accumulate disappeared as he saw something, or in this case, someone. Tao screamed out so loud, he began to lose his voice, his body fell down to the floor as he moved backwards in reflex, his back leaning against the bathroom door. Still sitting on the floor, he began to cry in fear. This was it, this was the end.

The door began to shake behind him…

It was banging and banging against his back…

The ghost found him.

And he’s after him.

He was going to die!!!

NOT TO MENTION DIE A WOT!!

Tao couldn’t stop crying. He continued to push against the door, not letting anyone in. He brought out his phone and began to text out his will and death wishes.

Was this the end?

To Be Continued…

AND YOYOYO GUESS WHOS BACK WITH AN EPIC COMEBAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! Are there any typos in this chapter? I got too excited and got too lazy to proof read.. oh well I’ll edit tomorrow. Anywaaaays

Yes, so I’m back with writing stories after how many years wow. Well I’m out of high school, and I finally have more time for myself, why not use it for fanfics ayayayay….

oh and lemme esplain that with every chater, I will try to explain what actually happened to me in roleplay. i forgot to mention that beforehand. so in the previous chapt was obviously when I met Kris and Kai. in reality, I actually met two Kris roleplayers who LITERALLY TEXT ME AND MENTION ME AT THE SAME TIME IT SCARED ME YO!!! and obviously I tried to be nice by being nice to both of them, yet kris thought it was a ty move and i was all like yo no no no, I'm a free spirit, i aint chained, and plus, i only knew youand met you yesterday calm down bruh-___- so he was like meh whatev, kai aka the other kris was also like meh, so we went on with it. this haunting scene here did happen, you'll  understand in the next chapter which if i focus on this fic will be out sometime during the weekend~

Btw shout out to my lovely Roleplay boyfie, no it ain’t the same guy in the previous chapt, Uhun, it someone else, bae if you reading this, I’m writing fics again because of you, thankyou for pushing me to write up more stories I love youuuu…

So, I’ll be finishing up more stories, I have a few plots for some new ones, including the sequel to NBFTY!!!! But I really like this fic, and this fic may be my top priority, we’ll see how it goes hehe… well, peace out!!!

~Peachy~