I Missed You, Babe(?)

The 'Single' Love Expert(?)

Hello guys... I'm finally back in writing... Sorry if it took me so long to update, the reason for that is because I moved…

 

Anyways, Let's get on with the chapt. already... 

 

Warning : fanfic, gay love, boyxboy. If you don't like this kind of stuff, don't comment badly, just leave my page, simple as that.

 

Disclaimer : I don't own EXO, SMTown, YGent, or any one else... But a roleplayer account who goes by the name uhun is MINE!!!!!!! HE’S MY BAE!!!

 

Happy Reading :)

 

~Previously on TSLE~

 

"Yo Baek, I got a problem..."

"What is it? Did you get a couple like I told you to?"

"Well, I'm somewhat in the process of that..."

"REALLY? TELL ME!!! WHAT WAS HE LIKE? OR MAYBE SHE?"

"Well... Which one do you want me to tell you about?"

"Wait... What? Whatdya mean by that?"

"Well..."                             

"Wait, don't tell me... Did you...”

"Fall in love with two guys? Then the answer is yes-_-"

Chapter 2

"C..Come again?"

"I.Fell.In.Love.With.Two.Guys"

"YOU SAID WHAT NOW??"

"GOD BAEK! How many times do you need me to say it?"

"Tao, are you ing out of your mind??"

"Hyung, I don't even know what happened. Both of them just approached me from out of nowhere"

"How'd you meet them?"

Tao thought for a moment as he let his memories from today rewind.

"Well, I was jogging with Hayi (AN : she's Lee Hi) when we suddenly got hungry and went to a cafe. Then she saw her ex, and left me alone in the cafe. But as soon as she left, this guy named Kai-"

"Wait, who?"

"Kai"

"As in Kim Jongin?"

"Y..yeah... How'd you know?"

"I know him. He's in my biology class in school"

"Okay then... Well, as I was saying, Kai suddenly sat in Hayi's seat, and started to chat me up, and we started getting close"

"Oh my god... *sigh* well, what about the other guy you liked?"

"Oh, well..." Tao thought for a moment as he remembered Kris. Memories flashed into his mind as a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. Kris did nothing but only give him goosebumps. Why is he so attracted to Kris? He doesn't know himself.

"Tao? You've been blanking out.."

"Oh, s..sorry Baek. Well, I met him at the supermarket. Henry-ge told me to get him some banana milk, when I suddenly met him there"

"Then?"

Tao was too shy to tell Baekhyun exactly what happened. How on earth was he gonna say "Well, he pinned me on to the wall, and talked dirty to me" to Baekhyun? 

"Th...that's it" Tao said.

"What seriously?"

"Er, yeah, why?"

"That's it? How could something as simple as that make you fall in love with him?"

Tao thought hard. How was he gonna convince Baekhyun that he fell in love with hime just like that?

"Er.. Well, he was.. Handsome(?)"

"Oh... Okay... Anything else?"

"H..he was.. Tall...(?)"

"Tao why do you keep stuttering? You okay?"

"Baekhyun, I'm completely fine. Trust me"

"*sigh* well, okay then. Oh, what was his name?"

"Huh?"

"The name of the second guy you liked. What was his name?"

"Oh, his name is Kris. He's Chinese"

"Kris huh? Why does his name somewhat ring the bell?"

"You know him?"

"He just somewhat sounds familiar. Oh well then..."

"Mkay then. Yo dude, if you didn’t notice, we've been talking for over 20 minutes, and idk how if I have the money to fill up my credit in the following month, so I gotta go"

"Tsk.. Mkay then dude. See you tomorrow at school. Don't skip"

"Ahaha... I won't... Bye"

"Kay, bye"

BEEP

With that, Tao didn't want to think any more about the two guys he had just met, so he thought he would just ease it off a little with some shut eye. He put his phone down on his table and walked towards his bed. He got into his bed, and pulled the covers over him. He laid there as he thought...

Kai...

.

.

.

.

Or Kris?

~oOo~

 

KRIING..!!!

"WHAT THE-"

Tao was suddenly awoken by the sound of his alarm clock ringing. He got up and stopped his clock from ringing. He sat in a seat right in front of his study table as he sighed.

PING!!!

PING!!!

Tao looked at his phone to see a few text messages popping up into his screen. Picking up his phone, he checks to see who they were from.

Tao widens his eyes as he saw the two text messages.

___________________________

Text from : Kai

Good morning Tao Panda, have a nice day alright ;)

Monday, 6.02 AM

___________________________

Text from : Super y Kris

Morning Babe... I miss you, take care :*

Monday, 6.02 AM

___________________________

'What the ?'

They both text him good morning at the same time. And, how on earth did he get Kris's number? And why is his ing display name "Super y Kris"?? Tao text back to both of them. He first texted Kai, thanking him, and afterwards, he texted Kris, but for Kris, he didn't want to thank him. He has to know first. How did he get his number?

Tao typed in his text and sent it to Kris. It didn't take him that much time to text back.

"I had it when I was 'borrowing' your phone yesterday"

"Whaat? First of all, that wasn't borrowing, it was stealing. Second of all, how'd you even figure out my passcode?"

"Your passcode was pretty simple, 1-2-3-4"

'Stupid' Tao thought. Why would he choose something so simple as his password? Well, technically, he chose it because Hayi kept on singing that song she wrote called 1-2-3-4. Note to self, he's got to change his passcode soon.

"Stay away from me" Tao typed in. But to be honest, Tao doesn't want him to stay away. Infact, he wants to meet him again. But Tao can't tell Kris that. He then erased all the words and retyped a new text message to Kris.

"What do you want?"

PING

"I want to see you again. I miss you"

Tao widened his eyes as he read the text. That was exactly the same thing Tao was feeling.

Tao looked at the clock as he saw it was now 6.20 AM. School started at 7.00 AM, and he couldn't afford to be late. He quickly typed to Kris,

"I gotta go. I have school. Text you later. Bye, gege"

Tao was about to leave his room, when he suddenly heard his phone ping again.

"Later, beautiful :*"

'What the hell?'

Did that guy just call Tao beautiful? Tao is known as one of the most handsome and manly guys in school. To the fact that he's an athlete and is a wushu master, all the girls in school have crushes on him, even a few guys. How on earth is the Amazing Kungfu Panda, Tao, supposed be beautiful?

'I swear, next time I see him, I’ll kill him...'

~oOo~

Tao walked through the hallways as many students stared at him. There were so many cries and catcalls given to him from everyone, even the 12th graders. Although Tao is in the 11th grade, being in the top five smartest people in the entire school, everyone likes him. Not only that, but also for his enchanting looks that can mesmerize anyone who looks at him. Well, my point being said, he's gorgeous, and one of the most popular students in school. But no matter how much calls he had received, he didn't pay attention to any of them. He just walked through the crowd.

After what had felt like forever, Tao finally made to his class, but the moment he stepped in, he was suddenly surprised by a body being thrown onto him.

"What the hell!"

"TAO! I TOLD YOU TO GET A COUPLE!!! A COUPLE DOES NOT LITERALLY MEAN YOU NEED TO GET TWO ING GUYSMMMMMPPPH!!!”

"Baekhyun, shut the up! If someone hears, I swear I won't hesitate to strangle you"

"You wouldn't..!"

"To the fact that you just tackled me out of nowhere, I could use that as my excuse to kill you"

"CHANYEEOOL!!! HEELLPPP!!!"

Chanyeol sat in his seat, as he kept reading his book, pretending not to hear.

"PARK CHANYEOL I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T HELP ME, YOU’RE NOT GETTING ANYTHING TONIGHT"

"Babe, no matter how much I want to help you, that over there is Huang Zi Tao, the school's best athlete. He's a master in Wushu for god sake. There's no point for me to help you, cause both of us will die in the end"

"PARK CHANYEOL!!! ABOVE ALL THE TIMES YOU BECOME A JERK, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BECOME ONE NOW???"

Tao rolled his eyes. Even as Tao was the one who was currently strangling Baekhyun, he still had brought Chanyeol into the conversation, and again, Tao felt left out.

"Hmf, whatever..." Tao said as he let go of Baekhyun. 

"Tao, you okay?" Baekhyun asked. To be honest, he wasn't, but he could never tell Baekhyun that. Tao nodded at Baekhyun's question. 

"Mkay then..." Baekhyun answered. "Let's go sit over there" Baekhyun said as he pointed at three empty seats in the middle of the class. Tao rolled his eyes as he saw the seats were right next to Chanyeol.

Tao technically didn't want to sit there, but since this was Baekhyun, and he was one of his best of friends, there was nothing he could do.

Tao nods as the two of them walked towards the seats, with Baekhyun sitting next to Chanyeol, and Tao sitting next to Baekhyun. It only took a second for Baekhyun to then start ignoring Tao (again) and talk to Chanyeol.

'Well, it could be worse' Tao thought.

"Good morning everyone"

Mrs. BoA, their chemistry teacher, walked in class. Seeing her sit down, everyone went to their desks and sat down. Little did they now that there was someone standing right outside the door.

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce you all to a new student. Young man, please introduce yourself"

Tao couldn't care less about a new student in class. All he currently had in his head was the two guys he had met just yesterday. He hid his head in his text book as he let his mind wander off. As Tao was busy in his own world, a tall guy walked into class with a look on his face which said ‘Stay away from me’. His blonde hair jagged around everywhere, giving him a hot bed hair look. He had a cold appearance which look scary yet very attractive at the same time. All the girls 'and' a few guys looked at him with awe. It was all pretty much a shame to the fact that the new student in front had no intention to socialize with any of them.

"My name's Wu Yi Fan. Call me Kris"

Kris

Kris

Kris

Kris

Kris....

'Kris...?' Tao thought. He put his book down and took a look at the student standing in front of class...

'Oh.My.God'

.

.

.

'It's really Kris...'

Kris sighed blankly as he had to go through this new entire school. He was just fine in his old school, but because of the 'accident', his parents transferred him to another school. He looked around the class, observing every single face in class. None of them amused him, but once he saw a certain boy put down his book, revealing his face, Kris smirked.

'Whatdya know? It's y panda' he thought. 'This... Could get interesting'

"Okay then Kris. You can take any seat which is available. Move along" said Mrs. BoA. Kris nodded as he walked towards an empty seat...

...

...

...

Exactly next to Tao...

'Oh ! Why'd he have to sit next to me??' Tao rolled his eyes, as he quickly took a glimpse of Kris. He couldn't look at him, cause if he did, it would only encourage Kris to get closer to Tao, and for now, Tao was just not in the mood for that.

"Psst..."

Tao could hear someone calling him, but from what he heard, it didn't sound like it came from Kris.

"Pssstt..."

Tao turned his head to the right, to find that it was Baekhyun calling out to him.

"What?" Tao whispered, hoping no one would notice. He didn't actually realize that a certain someone right next to him had been staring at him the entire time.

Baekhyun passed a small piece of paper to Tao. Tao took it and unfolded it, reading the message Baekhyun had given him.

'Isn't that the guy you "met"?'

Tao looked back at Baekhyun as he then gave him a quick nod as his answer. Baekhyun widened his eyes.

"Seriously??"

"Mr. Byun..."

Tao and Baekhyun looked straight forward to see Mrs. BoA looking straight at them, eyeing the two of them with her piercing gaze. 

"Is there something you would like to share with the class?"

By then, all eyes now landed at the two guys in the middle of the class. Hesitantly, Baekhyun shook his head.

"N..no, Mrs..."

"Well then, let's continue, and I hope that you will all pay attention to what I am teaching this time"

"Yes, Mrs. BoA"

"And, as for you, Mr. Huang". Mrs. BoA had her eyes now locked on the Chinese boy who was currently lowering his head.

Tao gave the effort to slightly lift his head and answer her.

"Y..yes?"

"Just because you're one of the smartest students in school, don't let your arrogance take over you. I know you might already know what I'll be teaching you today, but please, at least pay attention"

Tao sighed as he nods his head. He felt guilty now.

"Yes, Mrs. BoA. I'm truly sorry for my behavior, and I promise you, I'll try my best to make sure that an incident like this won't happen again."

Mrs. BoA sighed. The words which Tao had used were exquisite. He knew exactly how to talk to people, and maybe that's another one of Tao's tricks to get people to like him.

.

.

.

Yes, it was...

.

.

.

Don't be fooled by this adorable little panda, because every cute panda has their own ways onto getting what they want.

.

.

.

'Really?'

.

.

.

.

.

A certain blonde smirks to himself...

.

.

.

...Interesting.

~oOo~

 

“Thank you all for today class, see you tomorrow”

Tao smiled as they finally reached the end of class. He looked at Baekhyun who was currently talking to Chanyeol, again. ‘What the hell am I supposed to do now?’ Tao thought. Whenever his best friend was with his boyfriend, Tao instantly became invisible to the elder. Tao shrugged his shoulders as he walked towards the door, but before he could even reach his destination, he was stopped by the feeling of a hand pulling the collar of his shirt.

“What the hell? Let me g-“ Tao widened his eyes when he found out that the man holding onto him was none other than the new student, Wu Yi Fan, in other words, Kris…

...

‘…in other words, Devil’ Tao thought. He was sure that if he were anywhere near Kris, things would go wrong, and he would end up in hell…

…but that’s not entirely what he thinks of Kris…

…because somewhere deep in his heart, he had a crush on this tall Chinese man. He has feelings for him, even though those feelings resemble to a small candle light in the middle of a dark room, it still shined bright. Tao liked Kris.

“Ugh, you again. What the do you want now?” Tao said. He shot Kris with a sharp piercing glare, a glare that the entire school knows. It was Tao’s death glare. If Tao were to stare at anyone like this, that person would back away instantly, however, things were quite different with this new man. Kris had no fear of it. He wasn’t scared, instead, he returned that glare with nothing more than an irritating smirk.

“I told you, babe… I missed you” Kris leaned in close as he hugged Tao by the waist. Tao felt shivers run all the way to the back of his spine, as it only took a split second for him to freeze in place. He didn’t now whether he should rn for the hills, or whether he should hug him back…

..wait… hug him back?

Seriously???

“Tao, I missed you…”

“…and I want you…”

To Be Continued…

OH MY FRIKING GOD!!! AFTER NEARLY ONE YEAR, I FINALLY UPDATED THIS PIECE OF !!! AHAHAH!!! Okay, so here’s the thing… moving from Indonesia to Aussie is not an easy thing to do, not to mention that the curriculum system here is different from indo, so for me, I jumped from the 10th grade straight into the 11th grade, and I’m FREAKING OUT WITH MY STUDIES OMFG!!! But like I said in the author not for Holding On (check it out guys J), I’m trying my best to keep on writing here, and you guys can actually help me. The more subscribers and comments I get, the more I want t write… so come oooooooooon!!!!!!!! SUBBIES!!! COMMENTS!!!

Anyways, like it? Or do you hate it-_- write comments down below and tell me what you think… it’s going to get better than this, trust me…

~Peachy~