Chapter 02

My Twelve Brothers

Donghae and Donghyun came towards me, my first target was going to be Donghae. I moved quickly to grab a stick, I grabbed Dongdae's wrist and I spanked his with the stick real hard. "Yah!" he screams. Since he's in good pain, I have to beat Donghyun quickly before Donghae gets back up. I grabbed Donghyun's wrist and slammed his with the stick. "Do you want to give up?" I asked, stepping on Donghae's chest. "Two more rounds," Donghyun replies, "if you win those two rounds, then we'll give up." "If you don't keep your word, I will kill you for sure." I replied, sinisterly. After two rounds of fighting, I won two of the rounds, I got suspended for a week, which I was fine with, I didn't care much either. It's not going to be on the paper or on the internet. Since I was walking down the street, I went inside a convenience store to get a snack and a drink. 

"At least I got a snack and a drink," I whispered, "I was hungry anyways." I walked down the street, I didn't want to go home yet, I decided to go to the SM studios to practice my dancing. "Yumi, what are you doing here?" Suho asks. "Let me guess, you got suspended again?" Luhan asked. "Sure, I guess you can say that." I replied, throwing my backpack on the floor. "Yumi, why are you always getting suspended?" Chanyeol asked, crossing his arms. I didn't answer, I grabbed my backpack and returned home. While I was walking back home, I was texting my brothers on this Korean Line app. 

~Text Messages~

Group Chat with Exo~~~

Suho: Why are you getting suspended so much???~~~

That's none of your business Joonma, you're not the boss of me. :Me

Tao: He kind of is your boss, Yumi, are you pissed today?~~

 Sure, you can say that I'm pissed, but Baozi is my boss not Joonma!!!!~~~ :Me

Xiumin: Yeah, I'm the oldest and I can boss any of you around. 

Suho: But not me!~

 Yeah he can, he can boss you around since he's older than you, I don't care if you're richer than me!~:Me

While I was walking, I suddenly slipped on mud that was on the sidewalk, I quickly grabbed my phone since I couldn't get up or walk. I called my brothers to drive me to the hospital. "Yah Chen!" I exclaimed, "hurry and get someone that can drive, I need all of you." "Wae? What's wrong?" Chen asks. "Just hurry!" I screamed. I tapped on the red button on my phone, then it started to rain. "Are you kidding me?" I asked, "I slip in mud and now it rains? WHAT THE HECK!" 

I waited for five minutes, then there was a black van that was parked on the curb. The van door opened and my brothers came out with an umbrella. "You okay, Yumi?" Chen asks, bringing me a towel. "I'm fine, I slipped in mud." I explained, wiping my uniform. Kris kneels down and I wrap my arms around his neck. Instead of taking the van, we all just walked home together. "Shouldn't we stop by a hospital before going home?" Lay asks. "Just to check on her injury." Chen replied, looking at my injured leg. 

At the hospital, I was placed on a small bed in a room. My brothers waited outside since that was the rules of the hospital. "Seems like you have a twisted ankle there," the doctor replies, "you need to stay home for two weeks and your injury will be alright." "Okay then." I replied, looking at my injured ankle. After the doctor took some quick tests and wrapped my ankle with a bandage, I was able to go back home. "The injury is a little serious." I explained to my brothers as we were on our way home. "Looks like you're ditching school for two whole weeks." Lay replies, handing the umbrella to Xiumin. 

The gates to the estate opens, I was sitting down on the couch with my broken ankle on the coffee table. "What happened?" the butler asked. "If you ever tell our halmeonis," Kris replies, "you are dead the very next day." "Alright, I won't tell them." he replies, stammering. "Yumi slipped in mud and she got hurt," Lay explains, "end of story." I got up from the couch, the pain was kicking in my ankle and I fell to the floor. "Don't fall too loudly," D.O hisses, "halmeoni will yell at us." "If you're going to your bedroom, then I'll piggy back ride you there," Sehun replies, "I need to go upstairs as well." I sighed at Sehun, he's always like this and he's sometimes a little bossy at me. 

"Lunatic." I whispered quietly while I wrap my arms around Sehun's neck. Sehun gets up from kneeling, he takes me upstairs into my bedroom and leaves my bedroom. "Geez." I replied. I carefully placed my leg on a pillow, Sehun is always like this when I get an injury. I turned to the window, the rain was pounding on my window like sharp needles stabbing the glass. "Donghae and Donghyun deserved to be slapped in their ," I whispered, "they're a bunch of s anyways." 

*EXO Chen's Point of View*

"Sehun?" I ask, "I thought you were going to your room after taking Yumi to her room." "I just went to get something from my room," he replies, "why? Got a problem about that?" With that, I shrugged, although I am very caring, sometimes I don't really care much about random stuff.

"Lunch is ready!" the butler shouts while we were sitting in the living room. "Shoot!" D.O replies, "what about Yumi?" "Who's the fastest one in this house?" Luhan asks. "I'll do it," Kris replies, "why don't half of you distract halmeoni?" "Okay, good plan," Lay replies, "Yumi's always the first one to get to the dinner table, and be careful." 

*EXO Kris's Point of View*

I ran upstairs as fast as I can, hopefully my little brothers and my oldest brothers can do it fast enough. Once I got to Yumi's bedroom door, I knocked fast like I was in a horror movie. "Come inside." Yumi calls out. I opened the door, Yumi was on her phone while I was standing there. "Kris?" she asks, "it looks like you just ran from a marathron." Yumi commented. "Just hop on my back and we need to go down to the dining room!" I exclaimed, panting. I quickly kneeled down, Yumi wraps her arms around me and I ran off with her. 

When I got down the stairs, I looked both ways to see if anyone was there. I walked when the coast was clear, but someone suddenly gave me a heart attack. "WAA!" I yelled. I was about to kick that person, but it was Tao. "Panda!?" I exclaimed, "do you have to give me a heart attack at this time!" I told Tao to pull out the chair, I carefully placed Yumi on her chair and I pushed her in gently. 

*Yumi's Point of View*

'What the heck!' I thought, 'have they gone crazy after my ankle injury?' My grandmothers come inside the dining room with the rest of my brothers, "Let's eat our dinner," my first grandmother replies, "we'll be served with our dinner." We all nodded at our grandmothers, I sat in between Kai and Luhan, that was pretty much our permanent spots. "Don't kick your feet," I whispered to Luhan, "pass it on, but don't tell halmeoni." The pain on my foot was still kicking in, I don't want to make a sound while the pain was going. "Why is everyone whispering?" my first grandmother asks, "is there something wrong?" "Nothing!" my brothers replied loudly. Our food came late, it came around 7:30, usually the food would arrive at 7:00.

After dinner, we waited at the table until our grandmothers left, "You all can do whatever you want," my second grandmother replies, "just don't be too loud." "Yes, halmeoni." my brothers said. My grandmothers walked out of the dining room, Chen kneels down to carry me back upstairs. "Look, just take me back to my room," I replied, "I'm going back to bed." "Aren't you going to brush your teeth?" Lay asks, "because you never skipped a night of brushing your teeth." "Okay, fine," I replied, "I'll just have to make my way to the bathroom." I started limping to the bathroom, I somehow got my way to the bathroom until I tripped. "Are you kidding me?" I asked myself. I managed to get back up to my feet and I carefully limped to the bathroom without tripping. After brushing my teeth, I left the bathroom quietly, entering my bedroom without making a rukus until.... "YUMI, WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PHONE?!" Sehun exclaims. "I DON'T KNOW; YOUR PHONE IS EITHER IN YOUR BEDROOM OR ON THE COUCH!" I yelled. "I DON'T CARE!" Sehun yells back, "I KNOW YOU HID MY PHONE!" "FOR THE LAST TIME, I DID NOT HID YOUR PHONE!" I exclaimed, "YOU JUST HAVE REALLY BAD MEMORY!" "ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?!" Sehun asks, harshly. "SURE YOU CAN PUT THAT WAY!" I exclaimed. "Sehun, did you leave your phone in the toilet again?" Suho asks, in the distance. "I DID NOT LEAVE MY PHONE IN THE TOILET AGAIN!" Sehun shouts, "YUMI HID MY PHONE SOMEWHERE!" "Are you sure about that?" Baekhyun asks, "Did you see her hide your phone?" "No..." Sehun replies, quietly. "THEN STOP BLAMING YUMI FOR EVERYTHING!!!" all the boys exclaims. Sehun looks at Yumi and then back at the toilet. 'Did I really leave my phone in the toilet again?' he thought. "You better check that toilet, Sehun." Luhan replies, yawning. I watch Sehun walk into the bathroom, opening the lid of the toilet seat and seeing his phone at the bottom of the toilet bowl. "DAMN IT!" he exclaims, loudly. "You need a new phone, don't you?" I asked. "SHUT UP!" Sehun yells, harshly. "Geez...calm down, phone freak," I replied, "I'll buy you another Samsung Galaxy tomorrow." 

Now that Sehun doesn't have a phone, Suho gave him a temporary phone until he gets another phone. He just has to wait for a month to get a new phone. I already bought him two phones since Sehun dropped his first phone into a lake when we went to a park for a picnic. And he dropped his second phone in the river when we went camping. "This ..." Sehun whines, "can't I get a Samsung instead of apple?" "You need to use that phone for now," Baekhyun replies, "the month is almost over and when Yumi heals her foot, then she will buy you a phone."