Prologue

My Twelve Brothers

~PROLOGUE~

On May 16, 2000...

"How long do we have to wait?" Sehun asks. "Just a little longer little ones," the nurse replies, "then you all will get to see your sister." Once the twelve boys heard a small cry through the door, they all shouted in happiness. Their father opens the door, "Go inside," he replies, "your sister is here, go to umma." The twelve boys enter the room, their little sister was quietly sleeping in her mother's arms. "Let Minseok hold her first," their father replies, "he is the oldest and he's more responsible." "Appa, what's her name?" Tao asks. "Her name is Yumi," Luhan replies, "Minseok told me while we were waiting in the hall." Their father gives Xiumin the baby girl, Xiumin rocks the baby like what he did to his brothers when they were born. 

Three days later...

"Halmeoni, we're back!" Tao shouts from the front yard. "Shut it, Tao!" Sehun replies, hitting the back of Tao's head. Luhan carried the car seat that Yumi was sleeping in, his father promised him that he'll let him hold the car seat. "Go play around," their mother replies, "just play in the front yard with halmeoni." The brother's couldn't wait until their sister grew up, they wanted to be with her all the time.

While Yumi was sleeping in her baby swing, the twelve boys stared at her for ten minutes while their grandmother's were preparing breakfest for them. "She's so cute," Kai replies quietly, "I want to play with her when she's gets older." "Be quiet a little," their grandmother replies, "Yumi is sleeping right now." The boys nod at their grandmother, and decided to come up with a nickname for her. "How about Yumia?" Chen sugguests. "Yuna could work too." Tao replied. "Okay," Kris replies, "Those nicknames can work, we can call her Yumia when she's a baby, but we call her Yuna when she's in school." "Good idea, hyung." Lay replies, giving Kris a soft pat on the back.

When Yumi was about four months old, the brothers started hanging out with her and called her Yumia for most of the time. "The kids are growing fast," their mother replies, "they love to play with Yumi a lot." "I know, Hye Jung, they love our daughter no matter what." their father replied. "Heechul, the boys are getting older," Hye Jung replies, "in the future, we're going to pass and no one is going to take care of Yumi." 

About two to three years later, while the boys were outside with their sister, there some bad news about a plane crash. "Excuse me," a messenger replies, "there were some passengers that lived in this household and they passed." "You mean...my parents Heechul and Hye Jung died in the plane crash?" Kris asks. "Yes," the messenger replies, "I am sorry about your loss, but they wanted to give you this letter before they passed." 

To our dearest sons,

if we ever pass, please take good care of your grandmother's and your sister. We're begging you to love your sister the best you can like us, we love you all. We both want you all to give happily and keep the Bang family going. When we're not here with you thirteen children, listen to your grandmother's, understand? Your mother and I love you very much, live a good life and marry someone in the future, be sure to get a job in order to get money. Take care of Yumi the best you can, we're depending on you all. Graduate school and get married after that, understand? We want all of you to have a good life as well. 

Mother and father loves you all!

~Love,

Mother Bang Hye Jung and Father Bang Heechul

Our last words to you all,

Good bye and we love you all.

우리의 소중한 아들,

우리가 이제까지 전달하는 경우, 당신의 할머니와 여동생의 좋은를 확인하시기 바랍니다. 우리는 당신이 우리를 좋아 할 수있는 최선은, 우리는 당신이 모든 사랑 동생을 사랑을 구걸하고 있습니다. 우리 둘 모두가 행복하게주고가는 빅뱅의 가족을 유지하려면. 우리가 여기에 자녀가 열세와하지 않을 때, 이해, 할머니의 들어? 당신의 어머니와 나는 당신이 아주 많이, 좋은 삶을 살고 미래에 사람과 결혼 사랑, 돈을 얻기 위해 취업을해야합니다. 유미 당신이 할 수있는 최선의주의, 우리는 당신이 모든에 따라하고 있습니다. 학교를 졸업하고 그 후 결혼, 이해? 우리는뿐만 아니라 좋은 생활을하는 여러분 모두를 할 수 있습니다.
어머니와 아버지는 여러분 모두를 사랑합니다!
~ 사랑,
어머니 방 혜 정 아버지 방 김희철
여러분 모두에게 우리의 마지막 말,
안녕 우리는 여러분 모두를 사랑합니다.

"Omma....appa, why do you have to leave us here?!" Luhan exclaims. All of the boys and Yumi started crying after reading the letter, the grandmothers embraced them with love. "Don't cry children," one of the grandmothers replies, "halmeoni loves you all and we'll protect you all." 

After the funeral was over, the burial of their parents were on Yumi's third birthday. But, the brothers and their sisters managed to live with their younger sister with their grandmothers, all they needed was each other.