Chapter 01

My Twelve Brothers

"Yumi, can you give these chocolates to your brothers?" a classmate asks. I looked at the bag of chocolates and replied, "Listen, my brothers don't like sweets that are bought from the stores, and they don't like gifts from other people." "Please just give it to them." she replies, giving the bag to me. I walked in the hallway, I passed by a trash can and threw the sweets in the trash. This is why I hate girls in my school, they always give me gifts that are for my brothers. "Bang Yumi, your guardians are here to pick you up." the school principal announces. I suddenly heard loud footsteps come down close to me, I ended up running and I found Tao standing there. "You idiot!" I whispered, "you're not supposed to stand there, you're gonna die by sasangs!" "Yumi, why are you standing there?" Tao asks. "Yah! You're going to die here by freakin' sasangs!" I exclaimed, "do you want to die or not!?" "THERE HE IS!" the school girls shouts. I quickly dragged Tao out of the school and we managed to enter the van quickly.

"You're such an idiot!" I exclaimed, "you don't just stand there and wait until your death!" "Calm down, Yumi," Suho replies, "he's just a panda and he's sensitive." "I'm younger than him," I reply, "and you said that he's sensitive, you never seem to notice me at all!" During the ride home, everyone in the van was yelling at each other, mostly me. Once I got home, my grandmothers welcomed me home with my brothers. "Did anything go wrong, my baby?" she asks. "Halmeoni, we all yelled at each other since Zitao was an idiot when he went inside my school." I explained. "Is this true?" she asks again. "Not really..." Sehun replied. "Stop lying," my grandmother replies, "you all know you shouldn't hurt my little girl's feelings." "Halmeoni, it's okay, it doesn't really matter right now." I replied. My grandmother gives me a look, I nodded that it was okay for now, and she decided to have a talk with my brothers for the real truth. 

While I did my homework, I could hear Tao crying through my bedroom door, I would've threw a book out there so he can shut up, but he's going to cry more. After my homework was done, I wanted to go to SM's dance studio for a little bit. I know how to dance to all of my brother's songs, such as, History, Growl, Wolf, Love Me Right, Call me Baby, Overdose, Mama, Power, Heart Attack, and many other songs they have. "Yumi, can you dance to Growl with me?" Kai asks. "Sure." I answered. The music started playing, Kai and I started to dance to Growl, but he started to fall. "Kai!" I exclaimed, kneeling down to him. All of my brother ran to Kai, he had another waist injury. 

Kai had to stay home for a while, he was currently on a hitus for a couple days. For the sake of my brother, I wanted to take care of him until he recovers. "Yumi, you're such a good little sister to have," he replies, "this is why I wanted a baby sister." "Be careful when you're dancing," I explained, "you need to take a lot of breaks and don't worry if anyone is spitting on you or saying bad things to you." I had a waist injury before, but it wasn't as serious as my brother's waist injury. I had a part-time job at a café, but it wasn't my full job. I wanted to work in order to help my brothers pay the bills for the mansion. I sometimes bring home some leftover pastries that I make. "Sooyoung, may you make some small cakes for me?" I asked. "Sure thing," Sooyoung replies, "how many do you want?" "At least something that is enough for my brothers and my halmeonis." I explained. "I can help you," Nari replies, "I'm quite fast at making pastries like this." "Thanks Nari," I reply, "you're awesome." 

After work, I brought some pastries home with me. I brought the small cakes and the pastries that I made for myself. For tonight, my coworker, Nari was going to close the shop since her apartment was close to the shop. "I'm home!" I shouted when I entered the front door. "Yumi, you brought so many boxes home," Xiumin replies, "let me give you a hand there." "Thank you, Baozi." I teased. "Welcome home, Yumi," Baekhyun replies, "did you bring some pastries back home?" "Go follow Minseok." I replied. Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran to Xiumin while I calmly walk over to the dining table where my grandmothers are sitting. "Welcome home, child," she replies, "did you bring some desserts for us to try?" "Yeah, these small cakes are for you." I explained, taking three boxes from the stack. "Oh, these are beautiful." my second grandmother replies. "My co-workers made the cakes and I designed the cake." I explained. 

*The small cake design*

The next morning, I walked to my school and there was people on the huge field. "What's going on?" I asked myself while walking across the street. I went to the field and I found Sooyoung and Nari on the field. "What's going on?" I asked. "We're just watching two boys fight over a girl." Nari explains. "Then, who's the girl?" I asked. "Um...we'll tell you during first hour." Sooyoung replied. Instead of watching the fight, I decided to go in first hour since I didn't like to see fights like this. During passing hour, I played with my Samsung Galaxy S5, my phone was white, but I had a Hello Kitty phone case on the phone. "Yumi, the two boys were fighting over you!" Sooyoung exclaims. "Seriously!?" I exclaimed. "Yes, I think it's better for you to run before they find you." Nari suggests. 

I started running, I placed my phone in my backpack before I got caught. "Where are you going, beautiful?" he asks. I kicked one of the boy that was fighting over me, and continued to run. I knew how to kick because Tao taught me a little bit of martial arts. 'If I never learned martial arts,' I thought, 'I would've got harassed by that idiot.' Once I got outside, both of the boys were out with me. "Don't you want to ask about our names?" the first boy asked. "Why would I?" I asked, "your name is none of my business and nor is mine." "Well said, little girl," the second boy replies, "my name is Kwon Donghae." "And I'm Lee Donghyun." the first boy replied. "You better get out of my sight before I kick your butts." I replied. "Such a little girl like you can kick butts?" Donghyun asks, "let's see how you can did it." "Yeah, let's see your little skills." Donghae replies, cracking his fingers.