Have a crush on him?

My Only Crush

 

 

 

Donghae's POV
 
 
After taking a bath and wearing my blue pajamas, I lay on my bed and reading a novel. But, I can't focus on it. I kept imagine of Eunhyuk angelic face. What happen to me actually? I can't stop thinking of him. The more I'm mention about him,  my heart began beating like crazy. I've liking someone before but this feeling was totally different! I mean, Eunhyuk and 'him' has different way to attract a girl like me. I like 'him' just because he smart and diligent while Eunhyuk, he's just like a 'naughty' magnet that easily attract me. 
 
 
Am I liking him? Am I had a crush on him? Is he gonna accept a girl like me? Aigoo!~ Donghae~ah! Why should you think about this. Looks what have you did! you still reading on page 5 but you've jump to page 15?!
 
 
I've got some sad story from my long lost bestfriend that she almost wanna commit suicide just because she liking someone but he've engaged. Luckily, I run as fast as I can to the top of the building after receiving a message from her. 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
"Jung Soo~ah! I'm begging you. Please stop this nonsense! Soon, he'll marry and has his own life. There's a lot of man out there. Kangin is not the only man in this world!" I shouted angrily as sweat kept falling from my face.
 
 
"I KNOW!" She yelled.
 
 
"Then, why?" 
 
 
"God is so unfair! Why he letting me suffer than having a nice life?! Wae? WAE?!!!!!" She screamed as loud as she can as her tears can't stop flowing from her eyes.
 
 
"Are you kidding me? You have a perfect family, perfect healty and perfect life! Just be thankful to him and enjoy your perfect life."
 
 
"Donghae~ah. I'm sorry. I just want him to love me back. I'm tired of loving him for 4 years. I just want to hear those three magical words from him. I just wanna be his side forever."
 
 
She started to move her left feet on the air. Without wasting my time, i pulled her quickly to prevent her from falling. We fell in same spot. I stood up and crossed my arm symbolize for angry.
 
 
"I'm sorry, Donghae. I'm such a pabo! Mianhae." She cried as she holding my both hand. I unfold my hand and hugged her comfortably. 
 
 
"Never mind. Without me, you've ruined your perfect life. Actually, I just don't want it happen."
 
 
"Gomawo, chingu."
 
 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
 
Finally, Jung Soo, her family and I arrived to Incheon International Airport. Her family decided to move to Japan so Jung Soo could forget about the past. 
 
 
"We arrive early 30 minutes before departure. So, should we eat some lunch?" Mr. Park suggested.
 
 
"Ok! My stomach can't stop singing. Maybe we should eat now!" Jung Soo pouted as she make a jokes. We all laugh and also glad that she've back to herself after the incident.
 
 
We eat some lunch at Starbucks Cafe. During eating, we still able chit-chat about their funny life. Her father share lot of hilarious moment about Jung Soo when she still a child. Jung Soo can't stop blushing either.
 
 
"Aigoo~ Its already 2.20. We should go now!" Mrs. Park said.
 
 
"Oh. Mianhae, Donghae, I don't have a lot of time to spend with you. Don't worry, I promise I would come back! Yaksokhae!" She put her hands up.
 
 
"Ne! I will always miss you!" I hugged her tightly.
 
 
"Goodbye!" She let go hug and waved her hands to me. 
 
 
"Bye!" I waved back. 
 
 
End of Flashback
 
 
Confess? No, you're not, Donghae. Aigoo. Ottoehkke?! Am I impatient? I feel like I can't wait to confess my feeling to him. But, this is not the right time! Or should I wait him to like me? Donghae~ah, are you insane? 
 
 
"Are you okay?"
 
 
Sungmin suprised me from back. Luckily, my heart were still fine. If not, I may got heart attack in just a second.
 
 
"Erk? Ermm....O-ok-okay!" I stuttered.
 
 
"Really? Then, why you look so pale?" 
 
 
"Pale? I'm not." I look up my face on my small mirror.
 
 
"Donghae~ah, actually, what happen to you during at the shop?" Sungmin asked. 
 
 
"N-nothing." I replied confidently.
 
 
"Jealous? Aigoo. We're not so close. We're just a buddy. Don't worry. Since you already own him, I promise I will not disturb your relationship."
 
 
"Mwo?! I'm not! And, I'm not own him either." I began to blush.
 
 
"Jeongmal? Then, why you blushing? Yay! Finally, Donghae fell in love!" Sungmin teased me while cheering like a cheerlader.
 
 
"I'm not!"
 
 
But my heart shout, 'yes I am'.
 
 
 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++