Jealousy?

My Only Crush

"RINGGGGGG!"

 

The school bell ring symbolize the school time have ended. Donghae packed up her thing and rushed out from her classroom early than the others. Her classmates felt there are something wrong happen to her but when they saw Hyuk Jae, its suddenly remind of them about the embarassing incident that occured during the morning class. They laughed as they remind about it. They even sarcastic her.

 

"Such a weird girl."

"Non-pride girl maybe."

"Yeah. Maybe she was a very absent-minded person since she was born" 

"Why?"

"She forgot to take a breakfast and making her got stomach ache. Look what she've did this morning lately? She fart, right?" 

 

One of the girl sarcastic her badly. The other students just laughed without knowing that Donghae were still outside the classroom. She heard everything what they've said. She cried. Its hurt her pride so much. She could defenced herself since she kept on being bullied by that girl. 

 

"Ladies, can you repeat it again?"

 

Donghae widen her eyes. She quickly wiped her tears and she saw Sungmin standing in front of that girl. Sungmin folded her arms while showed an evil stared to that girl.

 

"I said can you repeat it again, ladies?" Sungmin asked them for the second times.  

"T-this is n-not your business!" That girl gulped as she trying to protect herself.

"Oh, really?" Sungmin gave her an evil smirk. More like an evil witch.

"I'm getting out of here!" They quickly leaved from their classroom without looking Sungmin. Once they get out, they glances to Donghae madly.

"Donghae~ah. Just forget about it." Sungmin calmed her down. 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

"Really?!" Sungmin chuckled as her friend explained the truth story about that incident.

"You just promise to me that you will not laugh." Donghae pouted.

"I'm sorry friend. I can't!" 

 

There a person entered to their shop. Sungmin take a look at that person and greet him politely. "Welcome to 7-Eleven!" She bow at him. 

 

"Who's that, Sungmin?"  Donghae called her friend while arranged the snacks on food rack. 

"Donghae~ah! Guess who is here?"

"Who is it?" 

 

Donghae went to get her friends but she suddenly stopped. She already knew that man from head to toe. "Lee Hyuk Jae?" She thoughts. 

 

"Lee Dong Hae?" 

"Aigoo! You two seem so close each other." Sungmin teased them.

"We're not, actually." He chuckled while scratching his hair although its not itchy at all.

 

Donghae stared him for a while. But then, her cheek began to blush. She felt like want to run for a miles away. Run before someone remind her about the 'embarassing' moment she've ever did.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." She pretended to forget about it but giving him a wide smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Hyuk Jae bow at her back. 

 

After greeting each other, a long stared between Donghae and Hyuk Jae happen for a few minutes. They keep smiling each other just like a couple always do. While Sungmin felt confused seeing this two act so weird in front of her.

 

"Clap!" Sungmin clapped her hand just to make them realized what they've did. 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I just want to buy some medicine." Hyuk Jae asked.

"What medicine do you want?" Sungmin replied.

"For stomach ache. I just want to buy it for my new friend. She farted during class time." Hyuk Jae laughed as he making fun towards Donghae. Donghae showed him an annoyed expression and released a heavy breath.

"I'm sorry mister. There's no such medicine sold at here. Maybe it available at pharmacy only." Sungmin replied. She also laughed after listening to Hyuk Jae jokes.

 "YAH! You two! Stop laughing, will you?!" Donghae shouted at them.

"Mianhae, friend. We can't!" Sungmin replied as she high five with Hyuk Jae. 

"High five??" Donghae thoughts.

"Oh. I'm almost forgot. Donghae~ah. This is my long lost buddy. He moved to Japan because of his family business. That's why we didn't meet each other anymore. But, finally, I can see him again today." Sungmin explained everything to her friend.

"Long lost buddy?"

"Yeah. Isn't he handsome?" Sungmin ruffles his buddy hair.

"I'm not, pinky!" Hyuk Jae pouted.

 

Donghae POV

 

Jealousy conquer my feeling when seeing my friend and her buddy so close each other. Yet closer and better than me. But, the way Sungmin treat him is just like his lovers. Care for each other. And, their relationship are just like more than friends. Honestly, I'm jealous very much.

 

End Of POV

 

Donghae turns back and finish her works immediately. She arranged the snacks on food rack and throw the empty boxes. Sungmin and Hyuk Jae are still chit-chatting without realizing her friend feeling.

 

"Sungmin, I'm going home." Donghae leave from that place but Sungmin quickly pull her arms.

"Why? We're not done yet."

"I'm already tired." The 7-Eleven shops owned by Sungmin's family. She can leave whatever time because they have a lots of worker.

"Really? I'll see you at home!" Sungmin bid a smile but Donghae didn't respond it. 

"Is there something wrong with her?" Hyuk Jae asked his buddy.

"I'll ask her later." 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

*Jealous Donghae* 

 

 

Hehe. How's this chapter?

I think I'm not good author.

Because, I have a lot of idea but not good on writting.

So, i think I need one person to be my co-author and make correction on my writting.

Just send me a message :)