New Hot Student

My Only Crush

Donghae run as fast as cheetah. She thought running in the morning was really fun. She took a deep breath of morning air. "Ahh.. So refreshing." She said. A blue bird flew freely on the air. It chirp sound broke the silent on the houses area. 

"Wait for me, clownfish!" Sungmin, her besties shouted from back. She couldn't catched her although she's not way to far from her.

"Merong!~~~~~" Donghae sticked her tongue out and showed it to her friend with her annoying expression.

"Hey!"

"Arasso. Are you tired, Minnie Mouse?" Donghae stopped. 

"I'm not Minnie Mouse, Clownfish!" Sungmin pouted cutely to her.

"I'm not clownfish, Minnie Mouse." She chuckled as she annoyed her friend.

"Let's walk together."

"Okay!" 

This besties have been friend since primary school. They also known as 'childish' besties because of their crazy behave. Before I continue this story, let's me introduce you, Lee Donghae. She's 17 years old. Student of Minkyu High School. She's an orphanage since she was 10 years old because her parent died from an accident. So, Lee Sung Min family, who's also her cousin, took a full responsibility to take care of her. That's why Sungmin and her so close each other.

Finally, this two arrived at their school. They felt relieved as they could arrived early than yesterday. Soon, the bells would ring for a few minutes. Many students rushed to their own classroom. Unfortunately, this bestfriend wasn't placed in the same classroom. 

"Donghae, take care." Sungmin hugged her friend.

"Are you insane? Am I gonna leave you?

"Yup. We're not in same classroom." Sungmin pretend to cry.

"Oh. Take care, Minnie Mouse. Oops! I mean Pink Plushie."

Donghae let go of her hug and went to her own classroom. Every morning before entered to their class, Sungmin always did this but not everyday. If her 'crazy' mood have been switch 'on', Donghae should beware of her attitude. 

Miss Min, Donghae's teacher entered to her class with tall high heels, short skirts and purple blouse. She brought a new student with her but that student didn't showed up yet. 

"Do you know who's standing behind the door?" Miss Min asked to her student.

"I don't know." Her student replied.

"Let's me introduce you our new student, Lee Hyuk Jae. He's son of famous CEO in this country, Lee Kang Hun."

He entered the class as he showed off his gummy smile. He winked at the girl, making them screaming like crazy. 

"Woah! He's cute!"

"Handsome!"

"And hot!"

"KYAAAA!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

Donghae starred at his face deeply. His gummy smile, sparkling eyes and beautiful body shape making her drooled over him. Her saliva falling from almost wet her books. Suddenly, Miss Min knock the table. 

"Quite!" She shouted.

"Ne, Miss Min." The student nodded.

"Hyuk Jae, please find your seat." Miss Min command him.

"Ne, Miss Min." 

Hyuk Jae quickly searched the empty seat. Some of the girls offered him to sit next to her but he rejected them. But then, there's something attract him the most. 

"Wow, she's so beautiful............................ "

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update. And, sorry for my grammatical mistake. Hehe.

I ship this couple so much.

No wonder they got a lots of EunHae lovers.

Lastly, thanks for reading. :)