What Stays in Seoul

My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That fateful morning, I stirred awake with a pounding headache and breath reeking of alcohol. Light from the morning sun, robbing me of even a semi-peaceful morning, poured in blinding me. I groaned as I stretched then slammed my hand onto my nightstand to grab my phone.
What time is it? 
My hand flew right past it, hitting the side of the bed. My hand searched for the nightstand as my eyes took more rest. There was no nightstand. I finally opened my eyes with a grunt and looked over to find where it had gone. That was when I realized it. My blood ran cold as I scanned the room with my now hawk eyes. The room was so clean, white, and modern looking. The kind that you would associate with…hotel rooms. 
Dear God. What have I done. 
Hesitantly, and completely reluctantly, I slowly turned my head to the right. What I saw was exactly what I had feared. A messy head of short hair was beside me, his bare arm out of the covers, laying on his side hiding his face. A light snore arose from the stranger. Good, I thought. Let’s hope he stays asleep long enough for an escape.
I looked under the covers and was overcame with an incredible amount of relief. We both had clothes on, I still wore my outfit from last night, and I saw the stranger had on black dress pants. I stared oddly at them before quietly hopping out of the bed and grabbing my phone laying on the ground.
After finding the bathroom I quickly dialed ChoA’s number and held the phone tightly to my face in hope.
Ring….ring….ring….rin-
“Hello?”
“Unnie! I need help!” I quietly yelled into the phone.
“Oh, hey! You left with that guy? God I looked away for one second and you were already running out the door with him.” ChoA scoffed. I shook my head at my foolish actions and looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my horrible stinky hair with my left hand, holding my phone in my right.
“Unnie, I need you to come get me!” I whimpered into the phone helplessly. I heard her chuckle before she agreed.
“Arrasso, where are you?” 
“I’m-“
I froze midway through brushing my bangs out of my face with my fingers. Slowly, I brought the hand down to look at it for mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter