one

Pretty, Pretty Boy

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Jeonghan asked as his face scrunched up in disgust while watching Solji hug a picture to her chest.

 

“I’m hugging my boyfriend.” Solji smiled as she hugged the picture even tighter if it was even possible. It that was even making sense. Well, it isn’t.

 

Jeonghan’s expression turned sour as he tried to look at the picture thoroughly. And he realized that the guy’s hair… was so long. He turned to her with a confused expression. “Isn’t that a girl?”

 

Solji shoved the picture to his face to gave him a much clearer view of her so-called boyfriend. “It’s a guy.”

 

“If it’s a guy, why is his hair so long? He must be gay.” Jeonghan mumbled as he gave her a look. “The person you like is gay.” He told her.

 

Solji deeply sighed as she tried to compose herself. “It’s okay.  I understand you because you know nothing about the latest trends and stuff. Apparently, men can also have long hair. And this model right here, is sporting a long hair. And he looks so good in it doesn’t he? And for your information, he’s nowhere near gay.” She told him with a fake smile to shut him off completely.

 

“Still, how can a guy have long hair? Its weird.” Jeonghan mumbled loud enough for Solji to hear.

 

She turned to him, ready enough to hit him with her arm but that’s when Jeonghan’s mom entered the living room.

 

“So you like guys with long hair?” she asked her with a smile as she placed the tray full of cookies on the table near Solji and Jeonghan to stop them from bickering.

 

Solji nodded happily from ear to ear. “I’ll only marry a guy if his hair is this long.” She declared as she stared at the picture dreamily.

 

“Then you might as well marry a girl Kang Solji.” Jeonghan mumbled as he shook his head while grabbing a cookie from the tray.

 

That’s when Solji hit his arm. “I really hate you.”

 

Jeonghan pretended not to care and just shrugged. “Don’t worry. The feeling is very much mutual.”

 

“Look at that attitude! How dare you call yourself an angel when you’re actually a demon?!”

 

“Mom! Please kick Solji out of our house. She’s irritating!”

 

“Aunt! Jeonghan’s insulting my husband!”

 

"She's gone nuts wanting to marry a girl!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan placed the picture inside his drawer as he shook his head. It was the picture of the guy that Solji declared to marry when they were 10. And as much as he hated to think of it, he promised to maintain his hair at exactly 30 cm because of what she said.

 

 

“I’ll only marry a guy if his hair is this long.”

 

 

Jeonghan did a lot of research before and ended up knowing that the length of the model’s hair in the picture was exactly 30 cm.

 

So that’s basically the story behind his long hair. 

 

Everyone’s teasing him about it. Asking him why he never cuts it or why he couldn’t have a shorter hair and such.

 

He just couldn’t tell them that it was for his own wedding.

 

That it was for Solji.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you so slow Jeonghan-ah?” Solji whined at her chair as she watched him leisurely combing his hair in front of the mirror. They were already running late. And he’s there, taking forever to comb his hair.

 

Jeonghan just pretended that he didn’t hear her when he clearly did.

 

“It’s the first day of school. We shouldn’t be late!” Solji exclaimed at him. Jeonghan bent down and fixed his shoelaces. And the thing is, he was doing it very slowly. Like he’s really doing it on purpose to irritate her more.

 

“Yah. Jeonghan-ah. Can’t you tie your laces any faster?” she complained here and there. She just couldn’t wait to get to school since she missed her friends and all but this guy really… is hopeless.

 

Jeonghan gave her a look as he finally stood up. “It’s the other way around. We should be late since it’s the first day. There’ll be no professors so it’s okay.” He argued as he slung his bag onto his right shoulder and walked towards the door.

 

“First days are important! We shouldn’t be late. If we’re late during the first day, we’ll be late on the other days as well. It’s a curse.” Solji mumbled as she followed him outside the house.

 

Jeonghan gave her a judging stare as he shook his head. “You believe things like those? Are you a 6 year-old huh?” Jeonghan cooed her as if she was a baby. What a way to .

 

“I hate you.” Solji walked past him without even looking back at him.

 

Jeonghan just smiled. He knows she doesn’t mean that. And any moment soon, she’ll come running towards him. And that—

 

“Jeonghan-ah!” she exclaimed as she ran towards him just like how he predicted. He smiled but tried his best not to show it.

 

“What?” he asked her, pretending to sound as if he doesn’t care when he feels the exact opposite of it.

 

Solji quickly arranged her hair and then she turned to him with shining eyes. “How do I look?”

 

Jeonghan stared at her. Cute. Pretty. Beautiful.

 

He didn’t know what it is between the three. And words were not enough to describe how she looked like. So he just sighed and decided to play around. “The same as how you looked yesterday and still the same as compared to 14 years ago.”

 

Jeonghan really knew how to mess with her. It’s like when he first met her he already knew that he’d be living the rest of his life annoying her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please let us be on the same class. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Jeonghan prayed inside his head as he waited for Solji to come back from the group of students piling up to see their respective room assignments and sections for this school year.

 

“Jeonghan-ah!” Solji called him as she made her way out of the crowd while catching her breath.

 

“We’re… we’re.. on class 2.” She told him with a heart melting smile which made him want to hug her in an instant.

 

Jeonghan quickly looked away to stop himself from wanting to wrap his arms around her. “I guess I’m stuck with you again Sol-dwae-ji.” He mumbled as he shook his head. “I’m so sick of seeing your face in class.”

 

Her face contorted into a lovely frown. “Stop calling me that! I’m not a pig!” Solji exclaimed at him. “I’m also sick of you for your information."

Dwaeji=pig in Korean

 

 

“Seriously Kang Solji. Every single year, we’re classmates. You’re not secretly praying to God for us to be classmates are you?” he asked her challengingly.

 

“WHY WOULD I DO SUCH A THING?!” she exclaimed at him.

 

“You secretly like me don’t you?” Jeonghan started teasing her as he nudged her. “I knew it.  Since I’m so handsome and all. You can’t help but fall for me. But please don’t make it so obvious.” He told her as he faked a concerned expression.

 

Solji gaped at him. “Just where do you get all those self-confidence from huh?”

 

Jeonghan just smiled at her which irritated her the most.

 

It was actually Jeonghan who does that.

 

Every single year, his birthday wish would be in the same class where Kang Solji is.

 

He was actually more smarter then he is and Solji is… let's just say she's not very studious and sometimes fails her exams. Specially in Math.

So sometimes, Jeonghan fails his test on purpose just to be on the same class as her.

 

Yes. That sounds stupid.

 

But come to think of it, how would he even be motivated to study when he couldn’t see her at all?

 

Right?

 

Right.

 

Yes. Yoon Jeonghan is actually, really stupid.

 

 

 

 

And he's also apparently madly in love with his best friend, Kang Solji.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_nuqm7v0dLY1uafyo3o1_400.gif tumblr_nuqm7v0dLY1uafyo3o2_400.gif

tumblr_ns4mh88T0D1spdc28o1_r1_500.gif

hi guyssss

if you're reading this, then you must a Jeonghan stan or a Seventeen trash just like me. hehe.

let's be friends then! i recently opened up a tumblr account i don't usually post alot, but yeah, it'd be glad to be friends with you guys. 

my url is jeongjunghan. :D

 

byeeeeeee. hope you enjoyed the first chapter. ^^

 

 

 

 

<333