Day 2-part 2

Fond Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my god...
I hope that it's not going too fast T^T
Anyway, enjoy~

1.7804 words.

 

 

Taehyung couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Could it be possible that you also liked Jungkook? It was a strong possibility judging from how fast you ran out of the library just to—wait, what were you going to do?!

He couldn’t bring himself to move after seeing you cry. He was stoic from the shock you gave him. He wasn’t even sure if he could watch from the window.

What if you got hurt? He had to make sure that he’d be there to comfort you. With a swift nod he quickly ran out of the library as tons of books remained to be ordered. The owner of the library would get mad at both of you tomorrow and would probably give a long speech, right now; Taehyung couldn’t care less about the consequences from his act.

“Oh god...” Jungkook muttered almost to face palm upon seeing who the girl was. It was not his crush. Why would he even think such a thing? You were upstairs cleaning the library along with Taehyung.  The main reason why Jungkook thought that he thought it was you was probably because all along you’d come down stairs stopping him to go home and ask what was wrong. Of course that was impossible. It was an illusion coming from his deep hopes.

“What’s wrong Jungkook?” The girl asked as she tipped her chin as if trying to seduce the young boy. It was impossible, he was nearly chocking from just seeing her face. It’s not that she was ugly, no. It was her personality that was trash—if she wasn’t so self-conceited and such a towards everyone; she’d be a very pretty person, inside and out.

“Ugh...look, just leave, okay?” Jungkook muttered turning away to walk from the girl once more but she wouldn’t let that happen; with a smirk of her own her small hands wrapped around Jungkook’s wrist tugging him near her as she placed herself in tiptoes as her red lips touched his pink one’s. They were kissing. He was kissing a girl that wasn’t Park Soo Ae. In a state of shock Jungkook widened his eyes but nothing made him push her away. This was his normal reaction. It was almost as her kiss had gotten him as a statue; he was stoned—like those beautiful Greek statues—except this wasn’t beautiful at all.  The girl broke the kiss giving the shocked boy a (not so) y look as her finger was placed on her red lips, once more. “What’s wrong Jungkook?” She repeated, her left hand tracing invisible patters along the pale boy’s skin. This couldn’t be happening.

Suddenly he came back to life slapping her hand away—except it wasn’t in time. You were already there with a shocked face. Jungkook watched with widen eyes as your eyebrows were furrowed, eyes glistening with tears—oh god, what had he done? He stood still, eyeing you carefully as he couldn’t bring himself to speak.

“What...Jungkook?” You whispered as you saw the girl just a few seconds ago tracing patterns on his arm. You couldn’t help but feel a little betrayed and mostly shocked.

The girl turned her head to look at your shocked face which was very close to cry again. She studied as a second smirk flashed on her face. “Oh. Hey there Soo Ae~” You knew that she was teasing you. You’ve had done a mistake a year ago on telling her that you might have a crush on the shy boy, Jungkook. After that, she never dared to tell anyone, strangely. Surprisingly, she started to develop a crush on him too and that’s how stuff started to get dangerous for your relationship. You did adore her that was, until she started to have these moody changes, hanging out with the wrong crew until one day she stopped talking to you.  She had been doing the possible to make Jungkook fall for her—but in the wrong ways. She acted like a prick towards everyone, she started screaming in the middle of nowhere and she would even kiss guys whenever the boy would pass by. Her luck wasn’t striking, all because she was getting his attention in wrong ways.

Jungkook had also told you that to him she was nothing but a prick, too. He also swore that if she hurt your feelings he’d do everything to protect you and mostly important, Jungkook swore that he’d never ever hurt your feelings.  You believed his determined, strong and sweet words...until this moment. Everything you two had done together running through y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter