Day 2-part 1

Fond Triangle Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have no Idea what got in my mind as I approached the end -.-
I hope things aren't moving so fast. I'm making sure that I'm taking this slow and carefully.

Also there is going to be lots of 'skip time'.
Anyway, enjoy!

4.913 words.

 

 

Suddenly waking up due to a strange noise on your window, shills started to go up and down your back as you slowly got up from your bed. Pushing the curtains to each side as your dark eyes had trouble looking at the dark setting outside your window.

You watched as you saw something white move around. That was weird. More like creepy. Looking to your right you saw written in your phone 00:01pm. You were starting to wonder if you were watching things. Maybe watching that horror movie wasn’t such a great idea.

Another ‘tik’ sound was made. It was something colliding against your window. ‘Maybe it’s the kids trying to mess with me. But at this time?” You wondered still standing in the middle of your dark room. Another series of rocks hit your window, followed by many sounds like ‘tik’. It definitely had to be small rocks.

Suddenly gaining all the courage you had inside yourself, you opened the window sticking out your head of your room only to a rock hit your face, right in the middle of your forehead. “O-ouch! Who’s there!?”

“Oh my god...did I hit you? I’m so sorry, Soo Ae. I didn’t mean to do it!”

“J-jimin?”

You watched confusedly, as your hand held your forehead where it hurt the most. It was too dark to see anything at all. Something white seemed to appear right after you said the person’s name. “I-is that really you?”

“Let me head over there!” You widened your eyes screaming profusely. “W-what!? No! It’s late Jimin; go back to your house!” His body crawled closer to your house’s wall, placing one foot on the wall as the other was placed up some rock, and he was getting really close to your window. One last push and he’d be at the top of your window.  And that what it happened. His arms managed to get a good hold of something over your garden and lifted himself up to his elbows, now his face really close to yours. You were still in shock. How could he climb up so easily?!

“J...Jimin. What are you doing at this time? You’re supposed to be sleeping...”You said, voice much softer and sweet this time. You were lucky that your mother wasn’t home at all—neither the neighbor’s were the kind to tell your mother what happened during the middle of the night. In fact, they couldn’t give a damn about what was happening next to their house. They were too busy with their own lives. Your mother had gone to a honeymoon for about 3 months. You were still young but she had dating stuff to do. She recently had gotten herself married to some guy that she met at a luxurious café. It was moving pretty fast...but she didn’t tell much about her personal life to you. To her you were just a well-behaved teen. She was proud to hear the teachers compliment you from time to time; it made her as a proud mother.

Your mother, however, just wouldn’t let you totally alone in this somewhat big house. No, she had a friend of her that would come to visit you just to make sure everything was okay. Your mother also called you, mostly during her free time—that meant, mostly from what you’ve noticed, during the morning, the evening and sometimes during the night. She never had actual hours to call you. She would call you at any time of the night excluding 23:00pm. At that time she’d never call you. It was making a month since she has been in her honeymoon. You had spent the first month with her and her new husband at Italy’s Venice. It was really beautiful and it had been your first time outside South Korea.

Snapping your thoughts, you started to shriek as you watched Jimin enter your house from the open window. “J-jimin, what do you think you’re doing!? My neighbor could have seen you already!!” Jimin only smirked shrugging, obviously written all over his face the sentence ‘I don’t care’. But you did. You didn’t want her to misread this situation. It wasn’t what it seemed like.

“Jimin...Go to sleep, already...” He shook his head taking you in a comforting hug. You hesitated but slowly returned the hug. You paused, horrible thoughts starting to concern you. It was really rare when Jimin came to your house at this time of the night. He had two main reasons to come: One-something was bothering him. Two-He might have been drunk. Jimin wasn’t a person to drink but when something went terribly wrong he’d appear at your house drunk or both at the same time! He’d be a drunken mess while telling you what was concerning him. It confused you whether what he’d been saying to you was true or false. But they say when someone gets drunk...they turn honesty into a whole new level, this meaning that everything blabbered out of their mouth would be true. But you couldn’t entirely trust that, because they were basically unconscious about they were doing.

“Jimin...are you drunk?”

He slurred nuzzling his head in the corner of your neck almost affectionately. “N-no...why would you ask such a question?” You frowned, eyebrows furrowing in a confusing manner. “Why would you come at this time of the night, then?”

“I...I just want some company. That’s all.” You nodded for brief seconds as you studied your room’s atmosphere. It was really quiet and comforting but it also had this questioning aura that completely surrounded you still.

“Okay. But you have to go to school tomorrow, alright?” He nodded, yawning a little before once more laying his face in the curve of your neck. You sighed tracing invisible patterns across the back of his neck, slowly trailing towards his back. “You can sleep on the couch.” He frowned in displeasure. “...next to me?” “In your bed.” You sighed nodding your head for moments still not sure if this was your best decision.

You motioned Jimin to just lie in your bed as you walked towards your open window before closing it ever so quietly.  Your heels turning to face your bed as you watched Jimin’s chest rise and fall ever so fast. You weren’t sure if he had been drinking but you were willing to stay besides him in order for your friend to feel much better. Your bed creaking a little as another weight was added into the soft mattress. Smiling a little, you leaned in your face closer towards Jimin’s giving his soft forehead a sweet little peck. Your body cuddling with the actual masculine presence next to you. 

Jimin had told you about his problems on his house. His mother was addicted to alcohol as his relationship with his father was terrible. It wasn’t a healthy one. Sometimes it stressed him so much that he’d start to depress and pour all his worries in a big bottle of wine. You being his friend got concerned about him from time to time. That’s why you allowed him to sleep over your house for some days. But only Jimin and no one else.

Warmth started to invade your much less warm body as your eyes started to feel heavy to a point where they were closed and you were submersed into nothing but dark as sleep consumed your tired state.

 

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

 

Waking up was something rather hard to do—especially when you had Jimin hugging you like you were some sort of a pillow. A human pillow.

The clock started to ‘beep’ not stopping unless you pressed that button of his. Rolling out of the bed, somehow managing escaping Jimin’s tight embrace, you clicked the button as the clock instantly stopped beeping.

 Turning your head to look at Jimin you made a mental note to not look at him in the morning. He looked so cute sleeping like that. The pillow that was under your head was now his slave as his hands made sure that the pillow wouldn’t get out of his embrace; his mouth was slightly open as he took deep calm breathing, his face looked angelic when sleeping. Jimin didn’t have his usual smirk on his face, no. It almost seemed surreal. So surreal, that when he slowly opened his eyes you couldn’t avoid your eyes from his. An instant smirk showed on his face as he realized that you weren’t going to stop staring at him any time soon.

“Ae~” Jimin whispered your name ever so sweetly that you found your cheeks darkening. It was his fault, after all, who dares to whisper a girl’s name like that first thing in the morning? Jimin apparently did.

“It’s time to dress up, sleepy head.” Jimin groaned rolling on his back as he tried to get up from the comfy bed. It was hard to leave the bed; it was almost as if the bed was summoning him to come back, with those smooth sheets of her. “Jimin...it’s just a bed. It has no feelings” You answered as if reading his mind.

“Ae...you don’t get it.” Jimin muttered caressing the bed’s sheets. You laughed a little walking down the stairs towards the bathroom. “I’m going to take a shower!” Jimin muttered a brief “Sure...I’ll be going now...thank you.”

You stopped on your track as you heard Jimin’s words. He was now walking down the stairs surprised to find you still there and not already taking a shower. You were still worried about him, you had no clue what happened yesterday as he had no intentions to tell you what happened at all.

“Are you sure? Don’t you want to eat first before you leave?”

“Naah~ I’m good, thank you.” It was his last words before he walked out of your house. You quickly opened the door shouting to him “Can you at least tell me what happened?” Jimin paused turning around to give you a reassuring smile. “Later. I’ll be visiting you...see ya~” You were sure that he still hasn’t recovered from whatever happened last night, you could see on how he was not cocky anymore. He was instead horribly quiet all along.

With that he turned around only to start walking once more. You did not like where this was going. Jimin was someone really important to you. Not only he was your support but almost like family! No—he was your family.

Shaking your head from the thoughts you headed back inside your house closing the door quietly. You were still worried and would probably be until the end of the day. From what he seemed like, he was not going to school—‘he wasn’t feeling like it’. You smiled a little as you thought about the last sentence. It was typical Jimin: ‘I’m not feeling like it.’ Or ‘Don’t feel like it’. Your friendship with him was so strong that you both could read each other like open books.

You ran towards your phone looking at the time. “Better move my or I’ll be late...” a sigh left your mouth as you ran towards the shower. You had to shower you hair at least.

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

“Aaaah!! What has got her taking so long!?” Taehyung asked out loud while ruffling his hair in frustration. Suddenly he looked at his side and saw the guy that had a crush on Soo Ae. He might as well talk to him for a bit. It would be good to have two friends. Especially a friend that talked to Soo Ae.

“Hey—U-um...Jungkook! Wait a second!” Taehyung shouted as he watched the young boy moving inside the school, only to stop a few seconds upon hearing his name being called. Taehyung didn’t enter the gate; he was still waiting for you. He was in high hopes to find you on the gate already waiting for him with that bright smile of yours—but you weren’t, which made him slightly disappointed and confused. He decided to wait a little.

Jungkook widened his eyes as his figure started to get closer to him, no stopping movements being signaled. He had a feeling that he was going to crash onto him. He was right, if it wasn’t Jungkook’s quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter