Chapter 10- Same room.

Married To Ms. Employee.

"Erm..... hole?"

Jisoo stepped out of the bathroom knowing that Kai was in the room too.

She heard footsteps following behind when she made her way up. She knew exactly that Kai was not going to give up the bedroom but she thought of dealing with him later after her bath.

"What?"

Kai asked annoyingly when he was struggling to unbuckle his bow tie.

"You're the best person in the whole entire world."

Jisoo lied because she needed something from Kai. 

"Yeah right.... what do you want?"

Kai asked when he knew what Jisoo was up to.

"Help me."

Jisoo slightly pouted a little and turned her back to Kai. 

She needed help from Kai to her dress, as much as she didn't want Kai help but he was the only one there to for her in order to get bathe. 

Kai smirked at her but without hesitation, he stood up and helped Jisoo. 

"Yah, byungtae. You better not do anything to me, I know martial arts okay!"

Jisoo warned.

"Araso, troublesome employee."

Kai rolled his eyes and ped Jisoo's cocktail dress.

He was nervous at first because that was his first time seeing some female and he couldn't help it but his heart was racing fast.

"Are you done?"

Jisoo asked.

"Y-yeah.... "

Kai stuttered when he accidentally touched her back.

"Thanks."

Jisoo didn't even turned back and walked into the bathroom.

Kai was left there craving more of her smooth back. He felt good touching her even though that might sound a little ert for him. He just didn't know why but he was craving for it, basically he was aroused by Ha Jisoo. 

The feeling was weird and he didn't like how he got aroused by Jisoo since in his dictionary, he hated Jisoo and he never wanted to be with Jisoo in the first place. 

However those little interactions that they both shared make Kai felt otherwise. It was like as if he was already falling in love before they even really know each other.


After both of them finished bathing, Kai couldn't deny how y Jisoo looked from her dripping wet hair when she came out from the bathroom. 

While for Jisoo, she had to admit Kai was hot especially when he came out of the bathroom half- with just a grey sweatpants hanging on his waist.

His well-defined abs made Jisoo drooled mentally. She literally bite her lips in order to contain her feels inside her just in case Kai saw it and . 

"Like what you see, uh?"

Kai teased, obviously saw Jisoo cursing at herself.

"H-huh? No? I've seen better."

Jisoo lied, in fact she had never seen a guy half- so upclose before.

"Yeah right.... good night."

Kai immediately dried his hair with the towel and jumped on to the bed, pulling the blanket over him.

"What are you doing?!"

Jisoo asked in horror as she brushed her demi-wet hair.

"Sleeping?"

Kai shrugged. 

"Get away, I sleeping there."

Jisoo pulled the blanket off and used her feet to pushed Kai's toned . 

"No."

Kai snatched the blanket over Jisoo and hugged it.

"I don't care, go away."

Jisoo folded her arms and frowned.

"Sleep with me then."

Kai wiggled his eyebrows.

Without further delayed, Kai made a big space for Jisoo before pulling her down to be lying next to him. He pulled the blanket over the both of them and send a goofy smiled to Jisoo.. 

"Yah... W-what are you d-doing?"

Jisoo stuttered as she pulled the blanket closer to her burning face.

"Sleep. Goodnight. We have school tomorrow."

Kai hugged his pillow and put one of his leg over Jisoo after switching off the lights. 

*Stupid Jisoo! Didn't you promise yourself not to be on the same bed as him?! Now that his heavy leg is on you, there's no ways to move. *

Jisoo rolled her eyes at herself in the dark, hoping that she would safely sleep through the night.

*Hmm.... she smelled good. KIM JONGIN, WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING?!*

Kai mentally scolded himself as he felt his pants got even tighter with just the smell of Jisoo. 

He is a man after all.