TaekwoonxSanghyuk (Medical Major)

60 or less

Love was a boy. Thankfully, that boy happened to be Sanghyuk who was currently asleep on Taekwoons lap, a textbook loosely grasped in his hands. He carded a hand through his mussed brown hair and let out a sigh. He probably hadn’t slept on god knows how long, studying for his pre-med III final. Taekwoon was always amazed at how smart his boyfriend was, doing things his brain could never handle. A music major didn’t require math beyond basic algebra, but Sanghyuk always made sure to mention how hard composing was.

--------------

 

“Sure I can play piano, but I can’t compose a song or play as well as you can. You’re incredible.” He soothed, rubbing a hand up and down Taekwoons back. He looked up and shuddered out a sigh.

 

“Thank you.” He mumbled, brushing tears out of his eyes.

 

"Hey that's what great boyfriends are for."

 

----------------

Taekwoon had also consoled Sanghyuk often, buying him food and going on late night walks with him. More often than not, though, it was hard to see him because of their conflicting college schedules. Taekwoon would come back to the apartment to find him asleep, or out studying still. While it was rather selfish to say, he missed coming home and being able to actually see his boyfriend, though he was happy taking care of him. Absentmindedly he leaned down to press a kiss to Sanghyuks forehead, and felt him shift slightly. The textbook that had been dangerously perched on him fell to the floor, and the sleeping man jolted awake.

 

“Hi” He sleepily mumbled, a smile working its way onto his lips.

 

“Good evening sleeping beauty” Taekwoon chuckled, smiling at Sanghyuk who puffed out his cheeks at the comment.

 

“Can’t a med student sleep for three hours every once in a while?” The younger grumbled, swatting at Taekwoon half-heartedly. Taekwoon frowned and in one fluid motion, picked up Sanghyuk, as well as standing up from where he was sitting on the couch. Within seconds he had made it from the living room to the bedroom where he placed the other on the bed before laying down himself.

 

“What’re you doing?”

 

“Laying down so we can sleep”

 

“But I have a huge test tomorrow and if I don’t study I’ll fail then I won’t have a future and I-”

 

“Sleep” Taekwoon commanded, wrapping his arms around Sanghyuks midsection.

 

“Fine, but if I fail you’re dead to me.”