WonshikxJaehwan (CO)

60 or less

"Why the hell am I standing outside at 3 am in a robe and slippers?" Wonshik grumbled to a uniformed officer, taking a hand through his unruly blonde hair.

 

"Sir, one of the carbon monoxide detectors went off so we had to evacuate everyone as a precaution." The officer explained, and pointed to the left.

 

"If you could, please, stand over there with the rest of the residents."

 

"Yeah sure, whatever. How long will this take?"

 

"An hour or two at the most."

 

Wonshik groaned and shuffled over to the group of mostly college students standing with them. He just wanted to be in his warm bed, seeing as how a masters in biomedical engineering wasn't exactly easy to get. It was the first night in two weeks he had been home, and it was a Friday. He pulled his robe closer to his body, and was thankful when he felt how cold it was outside. His flannels had done a good job of preventing him from freezing to death, but out of the corner of his eye he saw his neighbor, who wasn't as cozy. Wonshik quickly assessed his neighbor out of the corner of his eye and groaned. He was the hot one who lived across the hall, Jaehwan. Currently, he was standing in his boxers, looking more miserable than any of the other residents. Wonshik walked over, and took off his robe.

 

“Here, you look miserable.” He stated, handing over. The others face brightened instantly and smiled.


'Dammit he's cute'