Chapter 2

I'M DATING OPPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon as she woke up, Eunbyul went to the bathroom and prepared herself for another day of job-hunting.

 

She let out a sigh as she looked at herself in the mirror.

 

Eunbyul was at first hesitant of looking for a job, but she needed it, knowing that she’s just an adopted child. She never liked dealing with people, especially that when you look for a job, you have to talk and mingle.

 

Her first stop was this street in Seoul where all these so called “Big Three” were at. These three were namely SM, YG, and JYP, all of which are entertainment companies. Breeding different people, mostly teenagers, to become famous celebrities. She didn’t know what work would she have by applying, all she had in mind was this is something related to her degree profession.

 

As soon as she entered the glass covered SM building, her eyes widened with the amount of rooms inside. A guy wearing a black suit soon approached her.

 

“Uh, excuse me miss. Who are you? And what do you need?”
 

Eunbyul then bowed to the guy.

 

“Hi sir, I’m Lee Eunbyul, and I’m looking for a job, just in case you need a communication consultant here?”

 

With that, the guy suddenly grabbed her files from her hands, with meeting eyebrows as he scanned them.

 

“Okay miss, just leave all of these to me. I’ll call you to confirm if you’d be fit for the job we’ll give.” And then the guy drifted away.

 

“But sir!” Eunbyul shouted, as she attempted to run after the guy but failed, as the guy entered a room of who knows who.

 

Without her personal papers and files, Eunbyul didn’t know how to look for other opportunities from the next two companies nearby.

 

As she got out of the building, a small café nearby caught her attention. She had always been a lover of café Americano, and she drinks it whenever she’s in a you-can’t-explain mood.

 

Entering the café was fulfilling for her. The ambience just really suited her taste. She ordered her favorite as she sat on the table near the window. There, she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter