Chapter 3

I'M DATING OPPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Eunbyul!!! I’ve missed you so much!” Joonmi came running towards Eunbyul to hug her as they met at the bus station.

 

“How are you? You’ve grown to be so pretty!” Eunbyul just smiled at her hyped friend.

 

“Aigoo. Since when did you became mute? If I recall I just talked to you a while on the phone and you don’t seem to be voiceless. Are you okay?” Joonmi asked, as she shrugged Eunbyul’s shoulders.

 

“Yes I’m fine. I thought you’re used with me being so quiet?”

 

“C’mon now Eunbyul, the last time we’ve seen each other was already four years ago, so I expect you talk even a little more! I’m your bestfriend right?” Joonmi said as she pouted.

 

“I was just the same old Eunbyul, Joonmi. Nothing much has changed.”

 

“Okay, I get it. I just hope someday you’ll be back to that cheerful and enthusiastic girl who used to be my playmate.”

 

Eunbyul just stared blankly at Joonmi.

“Hey! I was just joking!” Joonmi laughed as she dragged Eunbyul towards the bus.

 

Eunbyul remained quiet throughout the trip, while Joonmi kept on talking. She smiles at Joonmi at times, to let the latter know that she’s listening.

 

“And you know what? My brother Joonmyeon, he’s going to debut soon as a member of a group called, E-X-O? I think, oh EXO! Yes, and he’s under SM entertainment.” Joonmi continued talking about his brother who was just a year older than them.

 

Upon hearing SM entertainment, Eunbyul snap out of her thoughts and faced Joonmi.

 

“Debut? So that means he’s still a trainee?”

 

“Yes, that’s right. You know, I never thought my brother would be in this kind of career. My mom disagreed at first, because he was supposed to be the one who’ll manage the orphanage soon but she had no choice to let my brother be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter