Chapter 1

I'M DATING OPPA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just her first day job-hunting yet Eunbyul could already feel how her legs are so weak when it comes to city-city running.

 

“Aish!” she cursed after going out of a 10-storey building in Hongdae.

 

“I never knew this would be this difficult. Mom, I know you got my back. I’ll still try no matter what, for you.” She uttered while looking at the wide blue sky.

 

Eunbyul was an orphan. She was adopted by this rich businessman, Mr. Lee, who already had a wife back then, but wasn’t able to have a child, so he decided to adopt one instead, and that is Eunbyul. Unfortunately for Eunbyul, after being the only apple of the eye, after three years, Mr. Lee and his wife had their son. Everything changed. Her foster parents always had their attention to their real son, who by the way is Yoonjae. But they still gave Eunbyul’s necessities. However, Eunbyul have always craved for love and care, ever since her mother died from a fire back in their province.

 

--

 

It was already 6 pm when Eunbyul got home. Her brother Yoonjae was at the living room, watching some anime.

 

“Yah, noona, where have you been? I’ve been starving all day.” Yoonjae said as he saw Eunbyul entering the house.

 

“Yoonjae, we have our house assistants. You can approach them if you’re hungry.” Eunbyul said coldly.

 

“But they went out with mom. And besides, you cook the best chicken in the world, that’s why I waited for you.”

 

“Yoonjae-ah, noona’s tired already. I have been out since six in the morning, I need some rest.” Eunby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter