An Awkward Situation

Fadeless

[Rukis POV]

Since Aoi and Reita left, we were sitting around at starbucks with nothing to do. So I suggested to go to mine and Reitas Apartment. "Hey, Uru, want to go to my and Reis apartment? I think its way more comfy there! And it´s just a 5 minute walk!" He smiled, thankful for breaking that awkward silence. "Sure, sounds great." We started walking. "So..." he began "Reita said you have a dog?" I smiled. "Yes, his name is Koron. I'd show you a picture, but we are almost there anyways. Then we reached our apartment and Uruha was a bit overwhelmed. "Wow, your apartment is really pretty!" "Thanks!" I smiled "but I would really appreciate it if you take off your coat and shoes now." "Uh, sure." As Uruha  "undressed", Koron dashed around the corner and barked. "Oh my god he is like SO CUTE!" Uruha let out a little fangirl-like-scream and hugged Koron. "His fur is so soft!" I laughed and led him to our balcony, because it was such nice weather, Korons toys were laying around there. Uruha and Koron immediately started playing while I was getting something to drink. When I came back, I sat next to Uru on the ground. He threw a little purple ball after him and as Koron was coming back, he jumped on me and because I was so surprised, I fell back, right on Uruha. My Face was maybe 1 inch away from his. We both did nothing, and suddenly, we heard the doorlock....

--Sorry that this is so short, I just feel like this is the perfect cliffhanger :D--