Theres Ruki

Fadeless

[Rukis POV]

The man had pulled me into a buliding, and I dont know where it was. He had laid me down on an old dirty bed and sat on top of me. "What the heck are you going to do?" He slapped me. "Shut up." He tied my hands together and started ping my pants. He pulled down my boxers and started ing inside of me. "STOP IT!" I screamed as loud as I could. "I SAID STOP IT!" I started crying, tears were streaming down my face. The man began to laugh and ed even harder.

[Reitas POV]

"Is he in that building?" "Most likely, not." Uru replied to me. "I bet hes one building next to this." "Lets try the building next to that one where the van stands." Kai joined our conversation. He grabbed a tool which layed around here, and made his way to the door. He heard a scream from the inside. "I SAID STOP IT!" Kai broke in the building and saw the scene, Ruki getting by a man. "He said stop it." Kai said cold. "RUKI!" I appeared behind Kai and wanted to run towards him, but Kai stopped me. "Let me do this." He pulled the man off of Ruki and slapped him in the face, then kicked him in the balls. Uru, Aoi and I went to get Ruki, who had already put his pants back on. But he seemed to be unconscious now. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to Urus car. Uru came with me. "I am a doctor." He said and got his first aid kit in his hands. "Let me take care of him." We sat in the back of the car, Rukis head layed in my lap. But I soon put him down. I wanted revenge. I was in a rage. Although Kai told me to stay outside, I grabbed a hammer and went inside. Kai was busy with the man and didnt see me coming, the man neither because he had his back turned to me. I took a deep breath, then I let out a scream, as I shove the hammer on his head. Blood was getting everywhere. "Hes not dead yet. Good job." Kai smiled and called the ambulance and the police.