Is this for real?

Fadeless

[Reitas POV]

Ruki just went out of the door to go and buy some cigarettes. I planned a surprise for him. I the hot water in the bathtub, collected some rose leaves from our roses on the balcony, and also got some rose oil from the kitchen. I went back to the bathroom and spread the leaves all around there, put the oil in the tub and also lighted some candles. Just when I finished, I heard the door.

[Rukis POV]

As soon as I came home, I smelled some really strong scent. Reita was standing in the hallway, smiling like an idiot. "Whats up, Baka?" I asked him and poked him in the side as I walked past him, but he took my hand and lead me to the bathroom. "You will see, you will see my glitter prince." Then we entered the bathroom, and what I saw, stole my breath. Reita decorated everything so lovely and it was just....perfect.. "Undress." He said, smiling at me. "Or should I help you?" "I think you have to help me...hehe" He started by opening my zipper, and pulling down my pants and my underwear. Then he also took off my shirt. I did the same to him and we hopped into the tub. 

We started kissing, harder and wilder as we ever kissed. We both knew we wanted each other and that it was going to happen tonight.