The first day

Fadeless

[RUKIS POV]

On time, as always, I ringed the door bell. This here was going to be my apartment as long as I was studiying here in Tokyo. "Hi!" A really good looking young men opened the door. He had flippy blonde-black hair. "I am Reita!" he said with a really nice voice. He had really comfy clothes on, sweatpants and a white t shirt. "I am Ruki." I reolied and took my sunglasses off. "And whos this?" He asked, pointing to my hand bag. "Oh, this is Koron. My Dog." "Hi Koron. Nice to meet you!" He smiled and pet him. "Come in, Ruki." The apartment was kind of small...and it had only one sleeping room! But that was okay for me. The kitchen and the bathroom were really fine, and the living room was cool too. "I already put a second bed in the sleeping room." Reita said. "Thats good."

The rest of the day we were busy with putting my things into the apartment, decorating a bit..

"I want to put that glitter vase here!" "Oh no Ruki, not more glitter! Youve already put pillows with sequins on the sofa, candles with glitter on the table, and Korons Collar is glitter too!" "But...I love glitter!" "Last time now, Ruki!" 

It was going like this the whole day. I had a love for fashion, designing and glitter. After this day, he just calls me glitter prince. We already acted like best friends, joked around and we also had a pillow fight, since Reita wanted my sequin pillows to have a good use here. Then it was time to go to bed. 

We had seperate beds, and Koron was sleeping in mine. But then, something bad happened. A storm started. And I was heavily afraid of storms. So I was just laying in my bed, rolling from one side to another and I just couldnt sleep.

Suddenly, I heard Reitas Voice. "Are you awake, Ruki?" "Yes...I...i....i am afraid of storms..thats awkward now that I told you..hehe.." I heard footsteps, Reita climbing into my bed and hugging me from behind. "I hope thats ok." he whispered. "Yes...it is.." I cuddled closer to him. I had always been admiring him when I saw him at university, but I never knew he liked guys. With thoughts like this, I fell asleep really quickly.