Chapter Four

Started as Strangers

Later that week the members decided to meet up at one of Wooyoung’s favorite restaurant downtown. Wooyoung was the first one to arrive, the restaurant provide private rooms so they can still dine here without having to worry about paparazzi or fans. Minutes after that, the door open and Jiyeon stood on the other side. She’s in a simple baby pink dress and her hair is down like the last time Wooyoung saw her “Oh! Hi Oppa I thought I was the first one” She says sitting down infront of Wooyoung “Oh yeah, the other must be late” He says.

“I’ll ask Chansung Oppa where he is, he’s suppose to be at the gym just now” Wooyoung nods “What do you do today Oppa?” Jiyeon ask while looking at the menu “We shoot a radio show in the morning but we have a free time other than that” Wooyoung says sipping his drink. Jiyeon nods and stare Wooyoung’s drink “What’s that?” She ask looking at the colorful drink “it’s some kind of mojito” She nods “You like soda and fruit Oppa?” Wooyoung nods “Yeah, don’t you?” Jiyeon also nods “But I want something else” She says still looking at the menu.

Wooyoung talk about a lot things with Jiyeon including how is she in the states, what she likes and she often talk about how Chansung used to act with her when she was younger. Wooyoung look at the clock and the others are already 15 minutes late “Where are they?” Wooyoung said looking at his phone “Chansung Oppa said he’s stuck in traffic” Jiyeon said looking at the text she just recived. “You’re born 2 year after Chansung right?” Wooyoung ask “Yeah, on May 1992”

Then the door slide open and Khun and Sena enters the room “Sorry we’re late!” Khun said greeting Wooyoung and Jiyeon. “Whoa, who’s this?” Sena ask looking at the cute girl in pink. Jiyeon quickly bowed “She’s my sister” Chansung said entering right after them with Jun K. “Oppa, you’re late” Jiyeon said “I had to pick up this hyung if not he’s going to be depressed at home” Chansung said nudging Jun K “I’m not depressed” Jun k said.

“No, he just got stood up” Junho enter the room and got hit by Jun K right after. “You got stood up?” Khun ask “Yeah well, whatever I don’t care” Jun K answer annoyed. “But he still look at his phone every minute when the girl doesn’t even respond his text” Chansung said “Something must’ve happen” Sena said patting Jun K’s back

The group eat their dinner together. Sena is sitting next to Khun with his hand on her chair cuddling her. Wooyoung is often caught staring at Jiyeon and Jiyeon keeps laughing at his expression when he got caught. “Taec says he’s sorry he can’t make it because his filming time is extended” Jun K said reading the text to the group.

“Who are you texting?” Wooyoung ask Junho who’s busy with his phone all night “Manager hyung, I’m asking about a free time” He says “Oh right, did you get Mina noona’s number?” Chansung ask “Yeah, thanks to you” Chansung laugh “So you’re thinking of a date soon?” Sena ask “Yeah maybe lunch or something” Junho said “Make sure she’ll definitely come first okay before setting the date” Jun K say drinking his beer “This hyung is drinking too much” Chansung said “Let him, he’s just got stood up today” Khun said.

When all of them are finished and split the bills. Jun K is already too drunk to go home by himself “We should give him a ride home” Khun said walking him to the parking lot “Let me take him home, I’m the one bringing him at the first place” Chansung said “But, Oppa aren’t you suppose to drive me home?” Jiyeon whisper to Chansung “You can take the KTX and besides your place is not that far from here” Jiyeon frown and walk faster away from Chansung annoyed.

“What’s wrong?” Wooyoung ask who is walking with Junho at front “Chansung Oppa can’t drive me home, I have to hurry and take the KTX now” Wooyoung look back at Chansung who is busy with Jun K. “Do you want me to drive you? My house is near your apartment as well” Wooyoung casually ask. Jiyeon stop at her tracks and look back at Wooyoung “Really?” Wooyoung nods “Only if you want to” He added “Of course! Thank you Oppa!” Jiyeon grin at Wooyoung then start to walk casually.

They all parted at the parking lot Junho who’s car is in the same direction as Wooyoung walk together with him and Jiyeon. Jiyeon walk infront of the two guys playing with her phone “She’s really pretty right?” Junho says, Wooyoung nods looking at the girl infront of him. she’s very charming yet so childish and cute at the same time “You look at her differently don’t you?” Junho said “What?No!” Wooyoung turn his attention back to Junho who’s laughing looking at clueless Wooyoung “Just remember if you like her, she’s still Chansung’s little sister so you have to deal with him too” Junho said before waving and turning to his parking spot “Jiyeon! I’ll see you later!” Junho yelled and Jiyeon wave back at Junho.

Wooyoung countinue walking to his parking spot at the restaurant. When he reach his car Jiyeon is still walking straight away from the car, clueless that she passed his car. Wooyoung laugh at her and go into his car and quietly drive behind her. Jiyeon notice the car and quickly move aside from the road. Wooyoung couldn’t stop laughing from inside the car and drive slowly next to her.

Jiyeon looked panic for a while then she turn back to see Wooyoung is not there. She clutch her phone closer to her stealing a glance at the black car next to her “Where is Wooyoung Oppa” She say to herself scared she’ll get kidnapped or something.

Then she dial Wooyoung’s number and Wooyoung laugh when he answer the call “Oppa, where are you?” Jiyeon whisper “I’m still in the parking lot, where are you” He says looking at her panic expression “Oppa, I think someone is trying to kidnap me” Jiyeon whisper “Really? Where are you?” He acted serious while trying his best not to laugh out loud

Jiyeon look around the parking lot and she say the first thing she saw to Wooyoung “I’m at 3F Oppa, come here quickly!” She said. Wooyoung look around and he laugh when he finds out that 3F means 3rd Floor but the actual spot is 3F 24A.

When he look at Jiyeon again she’s already gone “Oh no” then he look at the call and she already disconnect it, is she really gone? Then Wooyoung park his car on the side then he open the driver seat and look around. Then his head got hit by something quite hard “Ow!” He turn back and there’s Jiyeon standing with her hair brush “Oppa!” She yelled and Wooyoung laugh at the sight “Why did you hit me with a hair brush?” Wooyoung laughing at flustred girl infront of him

“I thought you’re a kidnapper!” Jiyeon said hitting Wooyoung’s arm “I’m just messing with you” Wooyoung said laughing “You got me panicking you know that Oppa!” She said still hitting him “I’m sorry, I’m sorry” Wooyoung said still laughing. Jiyeon huffed then start to walk away leaving Wooyoung who’s still laughing behind her.

“Jiyeon! where are you going?” Wooyoung ask “Going home!” She yelled back. Wooyoung shake his head still laughing “I’m sorry I’m sorry” He said running towards her. “Jiyeon! I’m sorry” But she doesn’t stop then Wooyoung take her hand to pull her back “I’m sorry” Wooyoung said again but she doesn’t turn back.

“Jiyeon, I’m sorry I won’t do that ever again.” Wooyoung said seriously, then he turn her back to face him and her eyes are watery “Hey, hey Jiyeon what’s wrong?” Wooyoung said lifting her face to face him “When I was back at the States the same thing almost happen to me, and it’s a real kidnapper Oppa. But thank god my friends was there to help me” Jiyeon said wiping her tears.

Wooyoung didn’t know that, he felt awful “I’m just so scared” She said covering her face “I’m sorry Jiyeon, I didn’t know” Wooyoung said. “Forgive me okay?” Then Wooyoung pull her to him then he trace small circles on her back, hugging her “It’s okay, I’m sorry. Nothing going to happen to you, okay?” He says trying to comfort her. Wooyoung hug her for a while until he sense that she’s finish crying then he pull back then look at her face.

“You okay?” He ask her then she nods her eyes are puffy and her cheeks are flushed “I’m sorry for ruining your shirt” She says looking at Wooyoung wet shirt “Nah, it’s fine I scared you, that’s my punishment” Then she smile at him “Come on I’ll drive you home” Wooyoung said extending his arm for her.