좋아~~ 아이 좋아~~~

I Really Really Really Really Really REALLY like you!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

___'s POV

 

Every morning, I had to make sure that there was no one outside of my house stalking me or whatever.

 

It's not one of those stalkers like in the news or something, it was... something similar but different?

 

After making sure that the coast is clear, I open the door of my house and yell a short goodbye to my parents who are eating in the dining room while trying to put on my shoes properly.

 

I walk down the path to the bus station which is located not far from my house, and as I waited there, my phone vibrated indicating that someone's calling me, "hello?" I answered.

 

"hey! How's this morning? Did you see him near your house again?'" Youngji asked through the phone.

"no, thank God he wasn't... I was near on calling the police to report stalking" I whispered so no one can misunderstood what I was talking about.

"man, you're so weird!" She said as a chuckle followed behind her sentences.

"wha- excuse me, why am I weird?" I asked, scoffing at her.

"It's obvious that he likes you, why can't you accept the fact and accept him?"

"There's a thin layer of difference between 'like' and 'obsessed' and sadly he's near 'crazy', Youngji-ah" I sighed a while getting on the bus and taking a seat.

"well, be thankful that someone likes you!" She said while sighing, I could imagine her shaking her head right now.

"anyways, gotta go! Bye!" She said and hung up.

 

After she hung up the phone, I was left on the bus thinking about what she just said, 'be thankful that someone likes you...' that sounds right yet so wrong, I mean who would wanna be chased by some kind of a wanna-be stalker right? Might as well be stalked with a real stalker.

 

Soon, the bus ride was over as the bus pulled over to the bus stop that's located a block away from my school.

 

I got off of the bus and walk to the school.

 

As soon as I get in school, I walk to my shoe locker and change my shoes. But as I took my shoes out, I saw a letter at the bottom. It was pink with a cute little sky blue bow on it. Even though I know who put it there, I still open it anywaya, 

 

'  Dear ___,

 

I really like you from the first day we met.

I think you're really pretty and you're so kind!

I hope this isn't too much,

I just want you to acknowledge my feelings for you!

I like you, a lot <3

 

--your secret admirer,

mr. xx  '

 

After reading the letter, I shook my head but a small grin appeared on my face, making it seems that I'm somehow pleased by the fact that someone put a letter in my shoe locker. But deep inside, I wished that the person who put this letter in my shoe locker is him.

 

"Heya~~ woah, why are you smiling like that?"

 

Speaking of the devil, here he goes, the one and only Hoshi... or more likely known as mr. Stalker. He has been a 'stalker' for me eversince the performance we did for the school's annual culture festival, both of us are dancers and for some reason our dance teacher put us up together as partners, "no reason, why are YOU grinning like that?" I asked back as I point to his face which had a huge grin on, "huh? oh, this? I'm smiling because I'm looking at a very beautiful girl right now" He winked.

 

I rolled my eyes at him and put my inside shoes on properly, "did you put that note in my shoe locker?" I asked, "not that I recall... why? do you want me to put a note in your shoe locker?" He grinned happily, "tch, no" I scoffed and stood up, leaving him behind while walking to my locker to get my books.

 

"so... what are you doing today after school?" he asked as he suddenly pop next to me, "why do you wanna know?" I asked while raising an eyebrow at him, "beacuse if you're going somewhere, I need to come with you to make sure you're safe!" he said. 

 

We stopped in front of my locker, I turn to look at him, "Hoshi, the only person I need to be saved from is you" I said while shaking my head and opening my locker, "what? why? are you scared that you could be drowned in the sea of my charm?" he asked while making an obnoxiously weird face, "wha- no! Oh my God, there's no point telling you this..." I said as I face-palmed myself.

 

"ayo Hoshi!!" a voice called from behind.

 

We both looked at the caller and his saw Hoshi's friends and the one who called him was Seokmin or also known as Dokyeom ( DK ), "ayo ___!!" he hollered loudly, making almost all heads turn to him in a weird way, "good morning too, Seokmin" I said while shaking my head, "come on, man! Leggo to class, dude! Bye ___~~~" Junghan said as he pulled Hoshi away, "a-e-eh! Wait! no, w-wh-what? BYE ___!!!" Hoshi screamed as the boys dragged him away.

 

Absentmindedly, I smiled at him which thankfully he didn't see, "ooh~~~ little princess has already being swooned over by her prince~~" I looked behind and saw Youngji and Hyewon making kissy faces at me weirdly, "aish, shut up!" I groaned, "aww, the baby is blushing!!" Hyewon teased while laughing with Youngji. I hit both of their arms with my book, making them groan and stop teasing me.

 

"can you both stop now?" I asked and they both nod at me while rubbing their arm, "good" I said and turn my attention back on getting my book, "seriously though, why are you trying to not fall for him? it's obvious that you want him" Youngji asked as she lean on the locker next to mine while crossing her arms, "because, having a boyfriend is the luxury that I couldn't afford to have right now" I said while locking my locker.

 

"Okay, first of all, you're being stupid right now... your parents approve you having a boyfriend yet you don't wanna have one because you're scared that your grades will fall. Second, he's not the luxurious stuff, he's giving himself to you, it's like getting free stuffs! Who can't afford free stuffs?" Hyewon nagged.

 

I sighed at the both of them and we start walking to class, "look, if want Hoshi to be my boyfriend, I will do whatever it takes to get him, but right now I don't think I want it" I said, "well, eventually she'll come around" Youngji said to Hyewon while shrugging her shoulders.

 

Soon the bell rang, indicating that the first period is starting. We walk inside our class and put our bags on our own tables.

 

Hoshi is a senior and I'm a sophomore, and so does some of his friends. DK was sitting next to me and I had no choice but to accept it beause it was the teacher's descision, "hey ___" he greeted. I smiled at him half-heartedly, "Hey Seokmin" "you know, you're the only person in this school that calls me by my real name, why?" he asked, "I don't know? DK, reminds me of Donkey Kong and I don't think you want me to think of you as some kind of Donkey Kong's doppleganger, right?" I said.

 

"wow, you're really mean" he said and let out a small chuckle.

 

The teacher came in and the class started.

 

3 Periods passed and it was time for recess, "___, we're gonna get lunch first, ok? We'll join you soon!" Hyewon called as she and Youngji walk out of the class to the cafeteria, rushing to go there so they wouldn't be too late. I don't even bother to answer them eventhough I knew already that they won't answer me anyways.

 

I was taking out my lunch from my bag when suddenly Mingyu appeared in front of my desk, startling me a little, "___" He called, "What is it Mingyu?" I asked while looking up at him, "nahh, just bored! DK already left, so I don't have any company, I thought I could just hang here with you while eating my lunch" He smiled, showing his beautiful features even more, "yeah, sure" I smiled at him.

 

He took his lunch and he put it on my desk, "Mingyu, can I ask you a question?" I asked, " hmm? What is it?" he said as he took a bite of his lunch, "What's with your friend?" I asked while squinting my eyes at him, "huh? Which one?" He asked while raising an eyebrow at me with confusion in his face, "who else? The top two weirdest kids in your group, of course" I said while shaking my head.

 

He took a few moments to understand what I was asking him about before he suddenly laughed loudly while clutching his stomach, "Oh my- do you reallry think of Hoshi hyung and DK like that??" he giggled, "well, what do you think? no one are as stupid as the both of them" I scoffed at him, "wow, that's just priceless..."

 

"No, seriously though, what's wrong with the both of them?" I ask him again, "DK... I don't know? He's just like smiling and being goofy, I guess? Same goes to Hoshi hyung but lately he has been even more happier because of you" He said while continue eating his lunch, "What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow at him, "what do you mean by that?" He looked up from his lunch, "hmm? What do I mean by what?" "Hoshi got happier because of me" I repeated.

 

He chewed his lunch while thinking, "hmm... he often came home with red marks on some part of his body yet he smiled widely at us and say 'yah, ___ noticed me again today!' or 'look at these cute love-action bruises from ___!', stuffs like that perhaps" he shrugged while continue eating his lunch.

 

My eyes widened at his words, I always hit him when he's trying to get all touchy with me or I'd pinch him and stuffs, I didn't know that he thought that my actions like that, "well now I feel bad" I sighed while ruffling my hair lightly. Mingyu chuckled at me and poke my head with the back of his spoon, "why?" "I didn't know that he like me that much. I mean, I know he like me! duhh, who wouldn't? But I always thought that his feelings were no more than a stupid puppy love that will eventually end..." I mumbled.

 

"Well, by knowing that you actually think about him and his feelings, could I assume that you might have feelings for him too?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter