+ chapter three。

Filling the Spaces In.
 
 
 
 

 

And it was the last entry...incomplete and unvisited page. I took a glimpse of him again and tears pouring my cheeks. I held his hand so tight. That time I had wished that I hadn't left and be with him throughout this tough time. There was this throb in my chest. I scanned again and all the other pages were blank. A letter dropped when I was about to close it.

 


 

Dear Baek Yerin,

If you are done reading my diary I want you to fill out the other half of this book. I miss you so much... I'm sorry if I didn't receive your calls, I was just too busy with work. Yeah, I'm working now so I could surprise you and go and fnish my school there. I can't wait to see you soon. I'm also sorry that it took me 2 years to get this to you... its just that I didn't know your address and had to look for your relatives to tell me your address. About the email thing I tried to email you back but our computer is really messed up; I ought to get it to be fixed sometime so I could email you. I'm really sorry if you thought that I don't care about you, I do. I really do. I love you since the first day we met it's just that I was too scared to confess because it might ruin our friendship that I think that you only think of me as a brother. I love you Yerin ... I love you with all my heart and I'm sacrificing everything just to be with you. 

 

With Love,

Kim Yugyeom.

 

 

By the time I was done reading his letter, I heard a beep coming from his direction. It was the finality of everything.

 

"Stay with me ... Stay with me. Don't leave me please. I can't let you leave me like this, I. LOVE. YOU" I cried.

 

I didn't want him to leave me. I wanted him to be by my side comforting me, and telling me that it was all a joke. But it wasn't. He was dead and here I was living my life through pages in the diary.

 

The present.

 

Just I have promised him, I filled the rest of the book. I even started a new book since it couldn't hold all my memories and thoughts of him. I will always remember him as a good friend. I would miss those times he helped me through bad times, he loved me so much that I didn't want to let go. I love him.

 

"Come on Yerin, were going to be late for school!" Mark shouted through our front door. Mark Tuan had been my friend since the day I first came to his school. He had been a good friend, almost as good as Yugyeom. He kind of reminds me of him. When I'm with him, I kind of think that Yugyeom sent him to guide me and to be with me just like what he did for me when he was alive. "I'm coming!" I shouted back, This is a fresh new start and a beginning of an ideal friendship. Or so I thought. 

 

 

 
 
note ; the end!! waaaah. thank you for reading and i'm sorry if its short. i love you guys!! will be creating more stories soooon.