Let's Not Fall In Love

The Butterfly Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not give rate M tag, but this story have slight mature content. just a little..... don't hate me

But do you know about this song 'let's not fall in love" ?

Happy reading.

 

......................++++.........................

Choi Siwon 07 April 1986

From rich family, have a big company in entertainment industry especially in a drama

Liu Amber 18 September 1992

His dad working in LA company, currently she stay in Korea for a work. She is a composer and producer.

 

First Sight

Siwon POV

I don’t know when everything start, I just know that a caught her sweet smile in the coffee shop that morning. She walking towards my seat, and when she go by me, I can smell her masculine sweet perfume mix with coffee smell. So interesting...

I can’t help, my head turn over her without my permission. My eyes locked at her body until her shadows disappear from my sight. And then day by day I found myself walking to that coffee shop just to search my lucky if I can see her again.

I chuckles when I aware my odd behavior “stupid you! did you want to falling in love again, you know you on this, and in the end you will be the one who leave them”

Then I drag myself to get out from that coffee shop. A Taxi coming and I hop in but at the same time I can feel somebody sit beside of me.

“SBS building please” that deep sweet voice echoed in the taxi.

I hate to share, and my first instinct in this situation is “This is my taxi” said me with a stern voice. I give my best look which can scare anyone, I will believe if my face now can scare ghost too.

I look at the driver who give me scared face. But when I turn my head and look at the strange passenger, my heart stop for a while.

“eh uhm, mmm” she is bitting her lips ily “I’m late, and I really need this taxi to go as fast as the driver can drive”

At the normal situation I will say “who is care” but now I want to say “anything you want my princess”

“But no, no Choi Siwon don’t fooling yourself, keep your self control”

I look at that beautiful face who is now looking at me with scared and worried face. I want to see her sweet smile again like before. I give my poker face “go on driver, I want to go SBS too anyway”

“Yes!” that girl said with cheerful voice “ups thank you” when I see her smile, I feel I’m dying and now I’m in heaven.

When we arrived in SBS building, she quickly grab a money and give that to the driver, not brother looking at me, she looks really in rush. She almost fell because her lackness if I’m not grab her waist. Well and that make us in awkward position.

“Yo Liu Amber you are late!”

“ !” some curse come from her sweet lips. That girl quickly break their awkward position and run towards her mad boss. “Sorry James”

I just can chuckles saw her atitude, running like a kid. She looks like a bad girl next door. I saw her until she disappear again, but don’t worry now I know her name Liu Amber, sweet name, suit her.

 

Amber POV

I keep running but when I across the door, suddenly my foot turn around and I can saw that guy chuckles from glass door. How cute he is. But I remember his glare make me sudder. Damn it! I quickly running again. Don’t brother her stare towards me.

Well I’m not a good lady you know, even my parent raise me well. Maybe well enough, I’m smart (not bragging about that), I’m beautiful (me and my father think), I independent woman, everything what my parents want (except the lady atitude).

When I join James and he start talking, I remember something. That guy is the hot guy in coffee shop. I saw him almost two weeks ago when Krystal dragging me to coffee shop which she said had a wonderful coffee. I saw him for the first time from outside coffee shop. I just saw his wide back, how manly and I can tell that guy have aura and looks hot just from his back. When I let in to the shop I purposely look at him when I joking with Krystal

Second meet

“what?! I already in here and you said the cancel it?!”

“...”

“yeah you!” Amber switch off her phone because she is so annoyed right now. Hell how can she didn’t see this coming. Those who hate her because her close relationship with James must be do this. They want to embarrass her.

“calm down Amber, calm down” Amber whispering to herself. But the men beside her looks like desperate to calm himself. He is begging in the phone.

“I’m sorry okay, I just had a urgent meeting, I didn’t mean to left you in there...”

“...”

“baby...”

Amber just amused to hear that deeply voice say baby. She want to laugh but she feel sorry too for that desperate voice.

“he babe, I will bring you to shopping next week”

“...”

“I promise okay...”

“...”

“love you...”

Amber can hear the phone off in other line. She can’t help herself to not laughing.

“I will die young if I stay with this girl” the man look annoyed too and try to control himself.

“rough day” Amber can’t stop .

That guy give her a death glare but then his face loosen when he saw Amber. “hey that’s you taxi guy”

“ah you the bad girl next door” the both of them can’t stop to speak up their mind.

“next door? I don’t know that we live in same area?” but then Amber realize that is just his name for her. She laughing and he too.

And they end up chatting in 24 hours convenience store because the rain prevent them to go back home. Amber laughing easily with that stranger guy. Amber had that personality anyway, the weird thing is that guy smile easily with that girl he is barely know. After five hours and the rain still pouring, Amber start shivering because the cold.

“hey lets go to my apartment in across this street. We can take my car to bring you home” said that man. Amber look at that man try to found an appropriate mean in his word. But then Amber agree because she just need somewhere warm and that definitely not in here.

Unlucky they, that convenience store sold out their umbrella and the both of them need to run back to Siwon apartment. And Amber end up wetting herself. Not just wet but really wet.

Wet Amber shuddering when she get in to Siwon apartment. “you can get a shower in my room, and I can borrow you some dry clothes”

“thanks” but Amber get another problem, she didn’t usually not wearing any underwear. All of her underwear already wet. Amber just look at her body with dilemmatic face.

“what?”

“I need underwear” Amber without realize said it too loud. Siwon just look at her with a red face.

“Oh I think I had some in here”

“no thanks” Amber chuckles when realize that must be some girls who had one night stand with Siwon, so she will never ever use another girl underwear, no thank you.

“oh I mean I didn’t usually wear another girl underwear...” Siwon just realize he caught bring a girl to his apartment in front of her crush. Siwon scratch his hair don’t know what to do. “look you are so cute” said Amber while smiling.

“I will go to shower right now, just lend me some dry clothes”

“oke”

Thankfully Siwon bring Amber to his room. He rarely bring any girl to his room except his mom maybe. When he back home with some girl he will use another room, not his own room. He just bring two of his girlfriend to this apartment. Just his real girlfriend which he thought is his soulmate but all of that just a bull.

And Amber is third girl, but she is special. She is not his girlfriend, not his , she is just bad girl next door who had beautiful smile. Then Siwon quickly change his clothes, prepare his shirt and short for Amber then grab his umbrella running to some shop near his luxury apartment.

When he walk in he can’t help himself to not blushing when the shop keeper look at him.

***

Amber walk in from the bathroom. Amber like his bathroom, so masculine. Just she didn’t like to imagine another girl like his bathroom like her. She want to feel exclusive but maybe that is too much. No man will exclusive her when another girl more beautiful than her.

She smile when saw the clothes from Siwon. But almost drop when she saw another thing, new underwear still with the price tag neatly in the shopping bag.

“don’t worry this is new and I don’t saw it, the shop keeper choose it for me” Amber read the paper in there, and she chuckles. This man quiet innocent and gentleman.

***

When Siwon saw Amber get out from his room, he just realize he make a big mistakes to invite that cute girl to his apartment. For a second he just think about how delicious her creature.

The he did a one thing he know. Before Amber can sit in front of him, he suddenly get up and said “ I take you home”

“oh oke”

Confused Amber let him to take her home.

*****************

But after that day Siwon can’t take his mind for that cute girl. Then he take a risk to bring Amber to his new drama project. He want Amber to be their music director, and of course Amber take it. She just too eagerly for that opportunity than to pay attention about Siwon another intention.

Everyday Siwon try to take a closer step towards Amber. Amber who is too busy with her live so clueless. But even Siwon try hard, he can’t get any information about Amber private live easely. Until one day...

That day Siwon had dinner with his gang and his new girl. This time, Siwon brought some blonde girl with a big s. He want a perfect girl to make him forget that sweet creature named Amber Liu.

But his perfect planning destroyed by the scene in near him.

“Kris, don’t !”

When Siwon heard that voice he automaticaly turn his head just to found Amber with another man. He can recognize that sweet voice even that voice feel depressed and full of sadness.

That man try to touch Amber but Amber take a step back. “don’t touch me, we are done and thank you so much to let me waiting you for all this time like a fool. Thank you so much Kris for all this time when I still love you”

Love is , I should  know this will coming

What happend with Amber?

I should know happily ever after just in fairytale

Who is that bastard?

That ungratteful jerk

How dare he make my Amber sad

Just go with that

Wait wait... my Amber?

Siwon still busy with his own tought when Amber leaving.

Amber try to hold her tears, when she try to look back she saw some pretty girl in Kris arm. That girl, Kris new girl. How patetic you Am!

Amber just stood in there, thinking about all of her dumbness about Kris. When all her friends told her about Kris, persuade her to leaving Kris, she stay in there. Beside Kris, try to support Kris.

But Kris don’t feel the same. He leave her for another woman. He leave her for a better chance. He leave her.

Siwon saw Amber running towards nearest taxi. He try to catch her, but he just too late. Sigh!

He really want to stay beside her right now. But then he realize, he can’t just showing up when Amber struggling with his tears. And he know he can bear himself to watch her cry. So he just stay still when Amber leave. But everything became mess. He can focus or concentrate, he just thinking of her all the time.

Did she doing fine?

Did he got home safely?

Did she crying?

Oh that bastard I want to punch him for make Amber like that!

But I know deep in myself I will never punch that bastard, because I was nothing for Amber, I didn’t have any right

**************

Several days later Siwon try to make Amber smile again. He invite all from production member including Amber to go to one from his club in Seoul. Amber firstly don’t wanna come but all of her friends nagging her to come along. Siwon should say thank to all of that friend.

That night Amber became anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter