If You Do

The Butterfly Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you familiar with this title ? yeah this story idea came from Got7 song 'if you do'. suddenly i found them mv in you**** with eng sub, so i can understand the meaning of that song. when i heard that Amber face pop up in my mand hahaha.

Hope you like it :)

 

...........................................................................................................................................

“nuna !”

“ehm” Amber don’t turn her head. Jr persistent try to get Amber attention.

“nuna !”

Amber singh try to control her anger which is off limit. “Park Jin Young can you just leave me alone, i got a lot of job, and the deadline is tomorrow !”

Jr just stay still freak out with Amber reaction, she never call him like that, she always call him Jun so she must be really piss off. Amber is ignoring him lately that’s right but she never scold him. “Jin Young, you need a study right” Amber try to persuade him even her face is still no expression, she looks don’t care about everything except her job.

“okay nuna, I will make a coffee for you” Jr just too afraid Amber will angry and leave him. Amber didn’t say anything and continue her activity. Jr give up after he bring a coffee but Amber still don’t bother to look at him.

They together for almost five years now. Since Jr first year medical student and Amber third year upcoming producer. Before Amber, Jr already had a lot ex girls, and Amber actually not into younger but Jr spirit affect her and make Amber accept him. Everything is fine, first year Jr still bussy flirting everywhere when Amber don’t know about it. Their second year Jr realize day by day he falling to her. Third year together and Jr completely into Amber. On the other hand, after their third year Amber day by day became cold towards Jr, she ignoring him, and don’t talk to much with him. But Jr always stay right beside her.

In Jr mind “I love her too much, until I afraid she will leave me”

 

Another day

Amber done with all her job. She and her friends celebrate it with  dinner together. Jr just feel really want have a dinner with his girlfriend, but Amber turn him down make Jr end up with his Got7 gang. JB decide to bring her girlfriend with her friend to set up with Got7 member. All of Got7 member know Jr already had girlfriend which is older than him but nobody know who is it. Amber make clear to Jr, she didn’t want have a relation with his friend. “I don’t play with a kid” said Amber. Jr almost explode because that is mean he is kid too. But Amber just look at him with tired eyes, make Jr can’t say anything.

Jr and the gang just about sit and order their food when Bam-Bam shout “Key hyung” too loud until everybody can hear it. Jr turn his head, he saw that Key hyung and someone beside him make Jr suddenly became so angry and sad. The Key hyung with Amber and his hand right in Amber shoulder so close until Jr want to break that hand.

Amber suddenly lift her head with her hand still bussy with her camera. Amber eyes meet with Jr eyes, they stunned.

“oh hay Bam-Bam” Key answering with hand still in Amber shoulder. Amber look away and now chatting with her girl friend. They look like disscuss about something. But Jr still got angry and Key hand still touching Amber. “” said Jr in whispering and he try to stand up buat Amber quickly glare at him like she can hear what Jr said. Her glares send a warning towards Jr.

“Jr what are you doing ?” Jackson asking but then Jr just make a excuse an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter