Color Ring

The Butterfly Effect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you know I really like Kang Seunyoon from WINNER, because he is so smart, and Amber smart too. So i just made this story, happy reading. ah and merry Christmas :*

 

~~~~0-0~~~~

“hey let’s meet tonight” said Amber over the phone.

“I’m not sure, I still have a lot of works”

“oh, you are not done yet” Amber now drop her smile. “okay, just call me later”

“okay, bye babe” Seungyoon drop the phone and continue his work.

“Mr. Kang, here your documents” Dara, his secretary give him his needed document. Seungyoon working on big project, he really ambitious and he sacrifice anything just for this project. Not just his girlfriend or his soon to be fiance, but his bedtime, his life, anything. In his head he almost give up but he always said ‘just endure for a month, just for a month’ but he doing this for almost four month.

Every weekend his girlfriend call him just to make sure he is fine and not collapse because of tired. He warned Amber to not coming looking for him because Amber just gonna be distraction for him. If he saw Amber he just want to throw Amber to bed and do her entire day and forgot his workd. Amber know how important this project so she will understand. Or that is Seungyoon think.

...

Amber looking at the silver ring in her palm. Seungyoon give that ring to her four months ago, “will you marry me” said him a long time ago. Amber chuckles not believe her stupidness. Of course Seungyoon will always selfish, of course he will always ambitious. He didn't even give her a space in his life, everything just about him and his awesome works, bright future and everything. And Amber think she is just nobody.

“lucky me I’m not said yes yet” said Amber towards herself.

Even when their friends give Amber warning (not just her friends but Seungyoon friends too), but she always believe that Seungyoon will always look at her. She believe she can endure it, she can stay with Seungyoon and get a happily aver after ending. But that is just a fairytale, how dumb she is believe that .

Amber take a deep breath and dial Seungyoon apartement number. She know Seungyoon maybe not gonna be in his apartement before he done with his works, so this news not gonna brother his works. Amber just smiling towards her patheticness, she is still care about that guy’s works.

......

Three months later

Seungyoon look at his phone, nowdays he always obsessed with his phone. If the battery almost gone, he charge in near him, just to make sure the phone still working and he still can hear the incoming call or message. In the lunch time he just stay in his desk, waiting for call or anything coming to his phone.

“Seungyoon-ah” suddenly his WINNER friends make a visit to his office.

“long time no see you” he hug his friends one by one. His hyung Jinwoo, Hoonie, Mino and the maknae Namtae. “long time no see you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter