Nefarious

Beautiful Words, For You

Nefarious

(Adj.) wicked, villainous, despicable.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh out of many better places, she has to be in here, a club. What's gotten her to bring herself here? Oh right, her cousin dragged her here. Go mingle with someone, he said. You look older than your real age, he said. Vent out that stress girl, he said. Wendy, as much as she hates to admit, she have to agreed with Jongin because currently college is giving her a hard time and she didn't act like she used to be lately. Works everywhere, assignments everywhere. She doesn't really have time to go mingle like what Jongin said, since she pretty much has her nose deep in the sea of sheets of lyrics and notes.

 

Being a music major is something Wendy always wants, being a one successful singer or producer is her forever dreams. She thought that music is something she wants to pursue and with her natural born talent, it isn’t really hard to achieve that. Now it's up to her whether she wants to keep going and fight this war or step back and follow her parents' stupid demand to be a businesswoman. The former choice is more appealing than the latter for Wendy.

 

It's been like almost a month since the last time Wendy went to a club, therefore she kind of feels like she's out of place. While other people are dancing their heart out, or make out in the corner, or even drinking like the bitter liquid is oxygen, Wendy is calmly sipping her beer in one of the empty seats in the bar. Elbow on the table, a can of beer on her other hand, face looking bored. That bastard she called cousin is currently flirting with someone across the dance floor, leaving her all alone in the depth of her boredom.

 

Truth that some people have offered her for a company but Wendy rejected them all. She's only wearing a black jean and crop white tee, unlike some of the women who’s wearing fancy clothes with heavy make up. Despite of her simplicity, no one can deny that she still looks amazing, and hot. Wendy has always had this aura surrounding her, screaming both charisma and mystery, though she was a complete dork inside with people she knew.

 

 

Then suddenly, the booming loud music stop abruptly. When she swirl her chair around to see, a crowd in the middle of the dance floor is already formed. It's probably filled with the reason why the club has become strangely quiet now. She pushes herself off her sit and make her way toward the crowd. She can hear a familiar voice, Jongin's voice, along with a high pitch voice of a girl. She fastens her pace and squeezes her way inside.

 

What she sees totally amuse her. Jongin eyes are wide open when she finally arrived at the front row of the circle, and is hand is holding onto his cheek. Even under the dimmed light she can make out the shape of a palm on his skin, blaring red.

 

Jongin is a player, he's always been, but still this sight of him getting slap by a girl is rarely seen. Wendy used to be a player as well, but she'd stopped long time ago because well, she just doesn't have the time to play, not even to enjoy herself.

 

 

Now she's getting curious about this girl. Who is this bold woman who dare to slapped the all mighty Kim Jongin in the face and make him look so awestruck, as if he's seeing a ghost. Wendy secretly takes a snapshot of the moment for you know, blackmailing purpose.

 

The girl has a long smooth-looking brown wavy hair flowing down to her shoulder, covering half of her . She wears a strapless tight red dress, showing her fair milky white skin, Wendy wonder what it'd feel like to run her fingertips on the surface of this stranger's skin. Her body looks petite and delicate that you just want to hug her from behind. Those slim legs accompanied with a pair of killer heels and her perfect proportion is like, oh my gosh, this girl here already looks perfect.

 

Wendy cautiously moves from her spot in attempt to see the face of this woman. She wants to see it so badly that she almost tripped into someone else's foot.

 

"Yah! What the are you doing !" Jongin finally come back from the la la land and shouts furiously at this girl, looking both angry and flustered at the same time.

 

"Fulfilling my vengeance?" she hears the woman said, not even a hint of fear or regret is attached in her voice. She sounds oddly familiar though, or is it just her?

 

When Wendy finally sees the owner of the voice's face, it’s her turn to be in daze, to be bewildered. She knew this girl, heck she'd indirectly broke this girl's heart at the time Jongin had assigned Wendy to give a massage to this girl saying that he wanted to break up, and because she had previously lost a bet from him, she unwillingly did what he told. She'd never forgot the hurt and hatred look that flashed across the girl’s face at that time.

 

This said girl here is named Bae Irene, Jongin long time ex. But what make her weird out is not the fact that someone has just insulted Jongin in public, that bastard deserve it anyway. But the fact that the girl's appearance looks so different is what makes her shocked. Her face, her pointy nose, her pale skin and thin lips, her perfect jaw and eyebrows, it's all still the same yet looking more noticeable after she had taken off her spectacles. Moreover the vibe emitting from her is just beyond the level of normal people. She used to be a nerd, someone that Jongin'd dated when exam was approaching and be dump when it was over. How the hell does she become this.. Endearing?

 

Suddenly, their eyes met. Wendy feels like the time stop and her heart stand still when those light brown eyes met her darker one. Her breath hitch when the corner of Irene's lips tug upward and she instantly know how wicked this girl has become. Their eyes never leave each other. Even when the whole room's attention is on her, the girl doesn't break her gaze away. Wendy feels rigid for some reason; it feels like she's standing on her toes.

 

Irene then turn her heels around, the crowd make a way for her to leave. Jongin is cursing the girl at the background; Irene has given her a spell on her way out to the door. Wendy caught the flirtatious wink from Irene that's directed to her and something inside Wendy tightens in a way she has never felt before. Something is caught on that it's hard to gulp down her saliva. She feels thirsty but she knows she doesn't need any alcohol or any drinks. She needs Irene.

 

Subconsciously, she walks out from the club feeling a bit light. What Irene did is like an invitation, and Wendy'd gladly attend the ceremony. 

 

She spots a faint silhouette beside her black BMW car, the light from the lamppost illuminating the line of her figure. She takes a closer look and just like what she has expected, it is Irene, sitting at the hood of her car with legs crossed, lips in between her teeth when she notices Wendy presence. How come she knew that it’s her car anyway?

 

Wendy furrows her eyebrows. Okay what is this now? Her cousin's ex is waiting for her outside the club after she has embarrassed him in front of many people?

 

Okay, she likes this. This scenario. This irony. This night. This whatever game inside of that despicable woman’s head. She match the girl's sly smile with her own version as she trudge her way to where the girl was waiting, her hands inside her pocket. Wendy’s feeling a tad hot inside.

 

Oh you little fox.. Get ready to play with the wolf.

 

***

is this story okay..? its leading to something rated tho.. ahahahah. Anyway, i will post the second version tomorrow. That one will be much lighter than this one. Please put down your thoughts below so i know whether this story is good or not ^^; and sorry for bad english and mistakes. Thanks for reading!!