Chapter 18

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sejung wakes up to the warmth of another person’s body, and she snuggled even deeper to the certain person’s body as she feels comfortable. Her head was on the crook of the person’s neck and her hands were wrapped around the person’s waist. It has been a long time since she got this warm while sleeping. It was something rare to get and she was shocked that Sooyeon even want to hug her like this, tightly. Sejung was smiling, and her dream was all beautiful, the thing that had happen to her was all forgotten in her memories as she was in peace at the moment.

Oh, how she misses Sooyeon being like this; the clingy Eonnie she is. It really has been awhile since she does this to her. Most probably, the reason was because she has Kris, her boyfriend all for her now or maybe because Sooyeon was just dead tired when she had come home after her work. She once whines about it though to Sooyeon but all she got was an annoyed statement coming from Sooyeon.

‘You are old enough now, Sejung. Why should I hug you anymore? You don’t have those bad dreams anymore anyway, uh. From now on, I won’t ever hug you like that, I’m scared that-’

Wait, ‘I won’t ever hug you like that’? Then who is hugging her like that if it’s not for Sooyeon? Sejung abruptly open her eyes and was shocked when the person in front of her – the person that comes into her sight first – was Chanyeol, and not Sooyeon.

Her eyes then trailed to their body, and indeed her arms were wrapped around his waist, and oh gosh, there are no gaps between them anymore. Is it her or is it him? It seems like it was her, since she literally clings onto him from the way she sees it. She had mentally face-palmed herself at the moment, because she literally clings onto him.

She tries to break free from him and it was indeed very hard. The headache suddenly attacks her and Sejung groaned lowly, trying her best not to wake up the guy, because she seriously didn’t want to wake him up. The memories suddenly come into her again, though it had end right after she faint, while she was in Chanyeol’s arm. How long had she faint? How long have Chanyeol been by her side? Ugh, maybe right now the thing she should do is to get rid of those thought out of her mind. After about 5 minutes of trying to break free from his grasp, the girl indeed success.

She mentally shout ‘yes’ followed with a sigh because wow, that was just tiring as hell. She then takes a shower, matter how weak she is at the time because she kind of smells. How long have she had passed out really. After she had take one, the girl returns, and was meet with a worried Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter