Chapter 17

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Chanyeol was back, Taeyeon was of course, very mad at him for being reckless and also Baekhyun but anyway, she calms down once Jongdae calmed her down. It’s a good thing that they are good siblings since it was certainly not a good thing when Taeyeon was angry. After she had calm down, the leader only told them to go back to the hotel and that they will cancel tomorrow schedule. And now, Chanyeol should take care of the girl all by himself and he certainly didn’t know what to do at all. He has always been bad with treating sick people, since he was young.

Taeyeon had already change the girl outfit since she was all wet, and the girl was now on their bed, sleeping peacefully like what had just happen never happen. She seems so pale and Chanyeol gets a bit panicked but then realize that it was indeed normal. The girl had faint and she lost a large amount of blood plus it was raining, sure she was pale. He had just finish his shower since he also changes into a more comfortable outfit, plus he was all wet and he knows that he also need some sleep himself so he decides to wash up first.

Chanyeol had only seen the girl after he had finish shower. He goes over to the girl and notices how Taeyeon stick a note at the desk. ‘Take care of her, Chan. Don’t do anything weird, okay? I will only go back at the morning, I’m sorry I can’t be there’ was the words that was written on the note and Chanyeol sighs. Of course, he will take care of her. Chanyeol then try to adjust her position, since the girl was probably too heavy for Taeyeon to bring since the position was a bit weird but it’s not like Sejung was heavy; it’s probably because Taeyeon is just weak.

The boy looks at her arms and sees that she got so many scars because of the fall. It was already treated by Taeyeon of course, but he knows that it still hurt the girl so much and at the same time, Chanyeol was also hurt too and he didn’t know why he feels that way; he was clueless. It was also very awkward for him since they are the opposite gender but they share the same room and all and deep inside, Chanyeol curses Taeyeon for this thing but at least; he was with her, right? He sighs and goes to the other side of bed before he sits there.

After a few more glances at her, Chanyeol should admit that the girl was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter