Chapter 19

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY GUYS IM BACK YO, READ THE AUTHOR NOTE WHEN U FINISH READING THE CHAP!

“Here, come quickly. Ouch, be careful of what you step on.” Chanyeol said, dragging Sejung by her wrist while he kind of running, making the girl sometimes almost trip over some rock or just her feet to be honest, the boy was too fast and she was a slow runner, maybe with a caps slow like SLOW will be the most accurate thing to describe her speed. Let’s not blame the girl for her lack of athletic skill though.

“You’re so slow, Oh Sejung, I swear, you are like a snail.” Chanyeol once again said, this time with his usual deep chuckles and that bright wide smile.

“What the- yah, Park Chanyeol! How dare you call me a snail? YAH! COME BACK HERE!” The girl hollered and she starts hitting the boy and Chanyeol manage to run away from her making girl chase after him. The beach was very empty though, most of the students who also go on the field trip mostly go to the mall and the beach near the hotel, so it was just by them there.

“YA, PARK CHANYEOL, COME BACK!” Sejung once again shouts, as she runs with all her might to chase after Chanyeol who was running with all his might too but he had notice that the girl was slow like really slow, and she definitely lack of energy so he kind of slow down a little, kind of worrying about the girl too at the moment. But in no time, the girl manage to chase him anyway as she wraps her arms around his waist but she kind of push him forward and makes the boy lost his balance, and they both fall after.

And Chanyeol falls to the ground, to the soft sand while Sejung was now on top of him. And a flash of memory appear in both of their mind.

“I- Isn’t this is like how I meet you for the very first time?” Chanyeol asked and he stifles a laugh. Sejung could only giggles at his words, it was true anyway. The first time they meet it was like this, Sejung was on top of him and Chanyeol was on the ground.

“Oh, right, we meet because you help me and prevent me from falling but I make us both end up falling together.” Sejung said, and chuckles and Chanyeol’s laugh was heard after.

“That one time was such an awkward moment, I literally freeze at my spot you know.” Sejung blurted out and Chanyeol laughs, his hand then caress her cheek making her once again freeze as he broke out into a wide smile.

“That time, I don’t even know what to do.” He blurted out, and Sejung was still frozen under his touch.

“Do you know what’s different though?” He asked an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter