Chapter Ten

My Mistake

Hyuna's P.O.V 
Waking up in bed I turned to try and sleep more, I rolled over landing on the floor. I rubbed the back of my head. I put my hand on the bed and pulled myself back up with the help of the bed. I stood stretching my arms,while looking around the room. Baekhyun's bed was empty but Kyungsoo's was occupied. I walked over towards my phone to check the time, which was 9:46. I sighed and looked through my notifications. I had 3 missed calls and 23 messages from Ji. 

Wondering what could be so important I called back, wiping my hand on my shorts from sweat, that built up from the heat of my phone. After a beat she answered as if she'd been waiting for me to call her back. 

"How did it go? Oh god, tell me everything!" She said very fast jumbling her words together. 

"Calm down Ji, it went...better than expected." I said looking down my feet becoming interesting, and blushing slightly. 

"As in? No you didn't! I don't want any little children running around!" She said gasping, I imagine her grasping her heart in shock. 

"What? No calm down. He took me too places we've been before." I said twiddling with the carpet on the side of the bed with my feet. 

"Places you've been? That's  not specific. Be more specific." She yelled at me through the phone. 

"We went to a pizza place where we first met and a meadow he took me before." I sighed now looking at the wall in front of me. 

"Awe, that's so cute. Why can't I have a boyfriend like that." She said fake sniffling. 

"He's not my boyfriend." I mumbled. 

"But you want him to be... you like him don't you?" She said her voice sounding demanding. 

"I don't know." I said still mumbling staring at the wall. 

"No I know you love him." She said. 

"I said I don't know." I yelled frustrated at her and her stupid questions. What is this? Some kind of interrogation?

I then heard groaning and movement from across the room. I know only remembered Kyungsoo was still in the room. I turned my head to see a sleepily Kyungsoo that must of woken up from my yelling. 

"We'll talk about this later." She sighed her voice still demanding. 

"There's nothing to talk about-" before I was able to finish she hung up the phone. 

I ran my hand through my hair not looking at Kyungsoo and his curious looks. I decided to get out of the room. I was walking towards the bathroom when there was Suho's door opened a crack and I heard talking coming from inside. I knew it was wrong but I went against the wall to hear what was being said. 

"Chanyeol, I can't take this anymore. She's pushing me away and it's hurting me, effecting me. I can't practice the right way I always mess up the steps, because I think of her. My sleep is being overthrown by her. I love her." Suho said to him. 

I gasped and sprinted down the hall towards the bathroom. Was he talking about me?

Kim Joonmyeon's P.O.V

I was already a wake earlier than I wanted to be. I lied in bed thinking about somethings. All involving Hyuna. 

"Suho hyung?" Chanyeol asked his voice hoarse from sleeping. 

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked him looking at him sitting up rubbing his eyes. 

"Why are you up this early? What are you thinking about? Hyuna?" He asked rubbing his head. 

"Chanyeol, I can't take this anymore. She's pushing me away and it's hurting me, effecting me. I can't practice the right way I always mess up the steps, because I think of her. My sleep is being overthrown by her. I love her." I sighed rubbing my face in frustration. 

I heard footsteps running down the hallway as if someone was listening  to our conversation. Hopefully it was one of the boys. 

"Suho," he sighed running his hand through his hair. "Tell her. You may be oblivious to it but everyone can see she feels the same for you. So confess I don't like seeing you miserable."

"You actually want me to date her?" I asked surprised that he'd ever let me date her, and confess to her. 

"I'd rather you than some guy who will just play around with her feelings, like I'd never let Kai date her." He said with all seriousness but a smile. "Now go away and tell her." He lied back down probably trying to fall asleep again. 

I walked down the hall towards her room to find it empty. I then remembered the shower was running so she was most likely in the shower. I was about to leave the room when a phone started ringing. Looking around the room my eyes land on the bed,m to find it was Hyuna's. I looked at the contact name which was 'Jiji <3'. Was this her ex Jimin? I answered the phone anyway. 

"Hello?" I asked in a confused tone. 

"Hyuna? You're not Hyuna... Who are you? Wait are you Suho from Exo? I can't believe I'm talking to you." A voice squealed on the other end of the phone. This was definitely not her ex. 

"Um....yeah I'm Suho." I said confused about how she knew about me. Then it clicked she must've been the Ji that Chanyeol said was always hitting on him, and was obsessed with him. 

"Oh gosh. Anyway did Hyuna take my advice? Probably not when does she ever?Anyway how's Xiumin?" She asked really fast. How is this girl even breathing?

"What advice? and I guess he's fine." I answered her questions. 

"Just how she should confess her love to you, but that's not important, what's important is the beautiful Kim Minseok. Is he as beautiful in person?" She asked once again. 


"Now I see why you're still single." I sighed frustrated at this girl. 

"Listen old man, I was the one who convinced Hyuna she still loves you. Now don't be rude and answer my questions. Does he like to sleep in certain positions? Does he curdle into a ball of adorableness?" She asked words spitting out of quite fast. 

"Wait she loves me?" I asked confused and relieved. 

"Yeah, and is Sehun as sassy in real life because-" I cut her off. 

"No and why don't you ask Chanyeol these questions?" Aggravated I ran my hands through my hair. 

"I can't speak to Chanyeol he's so hot. I can't ask him questions about his equally as hot friends." She explained as if it was the easiest thing in the world and I was quite dumb for asking. 

"Listen how about I just give you their numbers so you can annoy them." 

She was about to speak when she was interrupted by a voice coming from behind me. 

"Suho what are you doing?" Hyuna asked. 

I quickly threw the phone over my shoulder. I had to think of an excuse and fast. 

"I...was praying?" I said it sounding more of a question. 

"I thought you prayed on your knees." She questioned further her hair was still dripping water on to her shirt from the shower she had taken. 

" I was looking for a comfortable spot to pray, your room has the best carpet." I said smiling getting on my knees. 

"Oh um okay?" She said her eyebrows knit in confusion. 

Chen suddenly walked by and saw me on my knees 'praying'. 

"Um, hyung what are you doing?" He asked me. 

"Praying for your soul." I said cracking a smile while Hyuna giggled. 


Im sorry for the late update and pretty crappy update. But do you guys still enjoy reading this? Is there any tips you have for me? Anyway that's for reading :)