burning up like neon lights

abandoned

(title from demi lovato's neon lights)

thumb hooked into the waistband of his jeans, eyes hooded and lip caught between his teeth

he rolls his head back, eyes fluttering closed and lips parting, his adam's apple casting a shadow, multicoloured lights flickering of the sheen of sweat that covers his skin

sprinklers turn on and water falls down as if in slow motion, droplets hitting his face first, his hair separating into wet strands, landing on his lips and curving around his jaw,  rivulets following the faint lines of his muscles down his torso, jeans starting to stick even closer to his skin as he moves his hips, lost in the deep bass thrum of the music

she can feel her dress sticking to her and dimly she remembers she was wearing white, but she's transfixed by the blue-white lights dancing on his wet skin and hair, her breath catching in . the crowd (jimin) pushes her forward and she stumbles, her hands coming up in instinct as she collides with him, fingers slipping against wet skin warm underneath her fingers. heat rises in her cheeks and she backs away, unable to meet his eyes. she's stopped by him reaching out, the tips of his fingers running along the underside of her hand and catching the ends of her fingers lightly, curling tighter and tugging her gently forward, his eyes curved into crescents, hair plastered to his face, lazy smile curving his lips. she's nervous but pliant, and his fingers tangle with hers, his other hand hovering at her waist his breath hitting the top of her ear, the tip of his nose brushing against her hair, and her hand curls loosely on his bare chest, and she can feel his heart beating under her palm. he releases her hand onto his shoulder and tugs her closer by her waist, and she follows the music through him, her fingers dancing along his arms and chest.

it's dizzyingly soon and they've escaped from the crush, and heat's running through her body despite the cooler air. he presses her against the wall as he kisses her hard and her hands can't stay still, can't decide where to rest, her dress riding up as his hands grip her waist. he kisses down her neck and she gulps in cool air, her hands resting on his neck as she arches against him. he lets out a low half growl into her neck and hoists her up by her thighs, her legs hooking behind automatically as he pins her to the wall, kissing her desperately again, hands under her dress and a fleeting thought runs through her mind of 'what if someone sees' but it's soon dismissed as she kisses him back just as needily.