After The Party

"Just Because..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     After the pool party, I had dinner with Mark's family. Everyone treated me like I was a part of their family. The atmosphere was warm and peaceful, filled with jokes and laughters. Everything reminded me of my own family. The fact we didn't have that much of a dinner together in a long time. My thoughts were everywhere until Mark kicked my foot after him realizing that I was out of my world. I glared at him for kicking too hard.

 

    After dinner, I helped Mark's mom washed the dishes. Everyone was watching a football game in the living room, and me having no interest in football, I decided to help Mrs. Tuan out.

 

    "What do you think of Mark?" asked Mrs. Tuan. That question for me stunned, I stood there froze for awhile. Didn't know what to answer I stood there stuttering out the answers. " Um....h-he's n-n-nice and okay..." I secretly facepalmed myself for giving such a stupid answer.

 

    Mrs. Tuan chuckled at my answer. " You're so cute So Ra!" she said. I scratched my head not knowing what to do.

 

    "But why did you asked me that Mrs. Tuan?" I questioned.

 

    " I was just curious honey... You and Mark have been best friends for a long time and I just wanted to know about your feelings for him." She answered. I nodded as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter