Brother and Sister

"Just Because..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning, I woke up with the loud ringing of my phone. Mark was calling. 

“What….” I said with my sleepy voice. 

“Wake up! I’m downstairs! Let’s go hangout today!” Mark said. 

“Ugh…” I whined and hung up the phone. 

As usual, I continued sleeping again. Until...Mark freaking went into my room and jumped on me. 

“YAH!!!” I screamed. 

“I told you to wake up!” He said, with his body still on top of me. 

“It’s too earlyyyyyyy…” I whined.

“Come on! Wake up!” He said pretty loud into my ears. 

“Yah! Park So Ra!” He said again.
“Wake up!” He said. He was waiting for a response but I didn’t care to response. 

“Okay...I guess I have to do this!” he said. Few seconds later he carried me on his shoulders out of my room.

"Yah! Let me down you fool!” I screamed into his ears. But he still continued to walk around the house with me on his shoulders. He stopped at the bathroom and let me down. 

“Touch me once again, I’m cutting you in half!” I warned him and walked into the bathroom closing the door into his face. He laughed. 

After brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I totally forgot to bring my towel with me. “Mark!!! Can you bring a towel???” I screamed in my bathroom. 

“Here!” He knocked on the door and handed the towel over to me. 

I walked out with a towel around me, Mark usually see me in a towel a lot of times, it explains how close we are.... Also, he onced saw me in my bra and undies, but he never said anything. Mark was on my bed playing with his phone. 

“Where are we going though?” I asked so that I can pick out an outfit. 

“Anywhere you want! My treat today!” He said. 

“The mall?” I said excitedly. He nodded. I picked out a crop-top with shorts and white converse. 

    We both got ready and walked downstairs. My parents weren’t home as always...Since they own a restaurant, it was hard for them to stay at home late and get back from work early. 

    “How did you get in here though?” I asked. 
    
    “I got here when your parents were still home…” He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter