A Day Without Him and NEW BOY!

"Just Because..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    I woke up finding myself buried deep under my blanket, out of breath. I walked down the stairs finding my parents preparing breakfast. "Why are guys home today?" I asked. My mom turned around and said "Oh, we're going in 15 minutes since we want to stay late for a little bit."

 

    I nodded and walked down to the fridge to get something to drink. Then I realized an awkward silence, I looked around and found 2 pairs of eye balls staring at me. "What?" I said. "Where's Mark?" my mom asked. "He's probably at his relative's house right now. Why?" I replied. "We were just curious since you both are always together." Mom answered.

 

    "How's the restaurant doing?" I asked. "We're pretty busy everyday, especially lunch time." Dad said. "You want me to help you guys?" I asked them. "No it's fine honey. I find you eating every time you're there." My mom joked which I find kind of true. "Okay! I'll stay home and do the chores then!" I said sarcastically. "Alright I guess we're leaving now! Bye honey!" Dad said and walked out the door with mom. I dragged myself upstairs.

 

     A day without Mark can be a little boring but I managed to get through it.

 

~Fast Forward~

 

     So it was Monday, school day. I rushed myself to the bathroom and did my routine and get in my uniform. Me and Mark usually stop by a coffee shop near school to get breakfast, so breakfast is not needed at home. I got my skateboard and skated to Mark's house. He was also waiting with his skateboard. Skateboarding was our thing, it was our hobby together.

 

    "Mornin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter