Chapter Two

Am I Not Good Enough For You?

No One's POV


Tao rolled around his bed, his mind deep within the remarks of others. At one point, he came to a solution. The boy jerked back up into a sitting position, gently smiling but seemed sorrowful in Chanyeol's eyes. The taller man tried to speak up, but Tao already disappeared from his sight. Much like almost everyone else, he was confused. But unlike the rest, he was curious.

As Tao exited the room, he thought of what he should do. He pursed his lips, frustrated by the words that haunt him. His eyes flickered when he noticed Xiumin, practically running to the latter.

 

"Umin-gege! Can you go out with me?"

The round man blinked a couple times in surprise, the surrounding bystanders frozen in place. Tao cocked his head to the side, wondering why they are acting strange. The panda-like waved his hand across the other's face, asking him where his mind went. Xiumin jolted, stiff as a board.

"T-Taozi, um, I don't know why you are being so sudden and all, but, I-"

"What are you talking about?"

"Eh?"

"Aren't we gonna go out with you, of course, treating me?"

"EH?"

At those words, Xiumin was slightly disappointed, not realizing why he was.

"Xiumin-ge?"

"O-Oh, that's all it wa-Wait. I'm p-paying?"

"Yeah?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm younger and I love you, so as the older, you should love me back by buying stuff for me?"

"Aish, Tao. Okay, I will for today but stop eating out our wallets. Just because you're younger and cute, doesn't mean you can do whatever the hell you want. But only for today. Jeez, you should treat someone yourself once and a while... like your maknaes, Kai and Sehun."

The younger one stiffened at his words, looking down at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Tao started thinking back onto himself, wondering if he was judged this much because of his constant bickering.

Should I lay off?

But before Tao could verify his desicion, Xiumin dragged the younger out while adjusting his jacket pocket, where his wallet is in. Tao glanced at Xiumin, the older's face distorted in an emotion that Tao couldn't put his finger on. Not that he didn't understand what Xiumin was feeling. It was more of afraid of being hated if he mentioned anything on the way. Afterall, Xiumin was... pretty pissed and annoyed.

 

At a market...

 

"Hey, hey, hey, Xiumin! Can yo-"

Tao stared at the older who was smiling at an object Tao couldn't see from afar. Guilt overcame Tao, putting the plushie away quietly. Chen was nearby looking for gifts to give for the members. Ah, did I mention it was Valentine's? Well, most of the members forgotten because they rarely get to recieve chocolate due to certain conditions SM laid upon them to suffer on a young boy's heart. Not that they cared that much. But Chen cared... a bit.

Chen noticed Tao, attempting to call out his name until he saw the latter putting away the lushie, surprised to why he did that. Most of the time, he'd pester them to buy it until they actually do. Tao's face was sullen, triggering Chen's need to come over and comfort the younger, but his instincts told him not to. He wasn't about to obey until he noticed Tao's face lit up, staring at a sign that Chen's eyes couldn't make out from afar. He smiled at the sight, returning back to his search for gifts.

 

"Hey young man over there."

"Hmm?"

Tao turned his head to face an old woman no older than 60. He pouted at he set the plushie back at its original spot, hurrying over to the woman. The old lady smiled, gestering him to look at a sign that read, "Valentine's Gifts." He widened his eyes, realizing what day it was. He never really noticed because none of the members were excited. The look on Chanyeol's face said for all.

"Do you have a loved one?"

Tao's face reddened to cute rosey color, the woman cooing at the sight. She chuckled, asking him if not. Tao shook his head, telling her that he does have people he loves, but more of like a family. That's when it hit Tao. Does he really like them all just as a family? His face softened, blushing at the thought he quickly threw away. He cocked his head back to the woman, who grinned back at him.

"How about you give them a gift as a return for their love, young man? Do you love them?"

Tao lowered his head, his ears basically red from embarrassment. He shyly rose his head, muttering a couple words in Chinese to reassure himself. The woman cupped her hand around her ear, asking him to speak up in Korean.

"Y-Yes, I l-l-love them. W-What should I give them? I'm usually the one being given, so I don't know. When I gave Yeollie his present, he was disappointed."

The younger reminscinced the moment, sighing from his uselessness. Chanyeol's face showed it all. Faint shouting of his name was heard, stiffening Tao. It was Xiumin. Tao attempted to shout out 'wait' but it came out quieter than he imagined. Luckily, Xiumin heard it, returning to the stall he was looking at.

"Haha, young man. You must be really loved."

Tao smiled, happy to hear that. In his mind, it was brighter than before until a shadow appeared. A symbol of his dark thoughts. What if they don't really love me? What if I'm just annoying them? Xiumin was pretty angry...

"Young man? What is the matter?"

Her gentle voice broke his thoughts, bringing him back to reality. His skin colder than before, making Tao shudder from the chilly wind.

"N-Nothing. So... what is it that I could give them?"

"Well, something from the heart."

"The... heart?"

The boy's face was as pink as cherry blossoms at this point, the woman chuckling at the many reactions she was given. Tao was surprised of himself. He usually wasn't this easily flustered. Well, that's what he thought.

"Yes, like maybe some homemade chocolate?"

"Chocolate..."

Tao's face practically drooled, imagining the taste of the delicious, rich taste. The woman snapped her fingers, dragging his attention back to herself.

"Young man, you sure daydream often."

"Y-yeah... There is just... a lot going on in my mind."

"I hope someone will be able to have you focused in reality just by looking at them someday. Love overcomes darkness, I per say?"

Tao burrowed his face into his red scarf, his dyed blonde hair and red ears only shown besides his tall, slender body. The woman can practically feel the eyes of many oogling at his body, sighing in exhaustion from work. It's been a while since she had a breath-taking customer. The boy's muffled response was heard, but nothing understandable. It seemed like gibberish towards the woman. The old lady carrassed Tao's head, the latter raising his face back into view. She was amazed to know how attractive her customer really was, since she never really payed close attention to his face. The boy finally spoke up, the woman smiling at his reply. He was simply adorable in her eyes.

"Hrmmm.... what if I eat the chocolate before I give it to them?"

"Haha, young man. That just means you have to control yourself."

"Ah, I've been told that often..."

"Young man, remember. Release all of your negative emotions. Valentine's will be brightens for your cherished ones if you do."

Tao smiled from the bottom of his heart, his chest tightening from the emotions welling up. He felt tears falling down his cheeks effortlessly.

"Hm...eh? Why... *sniff* "

"What is wrong, young man?"

"N-No, it's just that... it felt like a huge burden was lifted off my shoulders."

"My, my. You must have had it rough. Is it okay if I were to know your name? I'd like to see you come here more often."

"Is it fine for me to come here? You know, more often?"

"Of course, young man."

"Then... my name is Zitao, but it's better to call me Tao. I prefer it that way."

"Okay then, glad to have you visit Tao. You can just call me, Baa."

"T-then, can you give me tips on how to make chocolate, Baa?"

The woman smiled, lecturing him about types of chocolate, how to prepare, and how to make it. Tao nodded every now and then, recieving the ingredients to make the sweets. He was about to ask for the price, but the woman simply shook her head, hurrying him out saying it' on the house.

"It's been a while since I had such an adorable customer... see you around Tao." she muttered, watching the latter disappear into the crowd.

 

-----

 

"Where have you been Tao?!"

Xiumin ran to the younger, smothering him with hugs. The latter simply chuckled in response, squealing in suffocation. Tao's eyes softened, unconsciencely smiling from the reassured love. But his dark thoughts can't help but run back to him when he least suspects it. He shuffled his back of ingredients behind him, blocking it from Xiumin's vision. After all, he wanted to keep it a secret. Xiumin asked if he wanted something, but Tao shook his head, surprising the older. He wondered when did Tao become this selfless.

They hurried back home, Tao unusually restless in the older's eyes. As Xiumin unlocked the door, Tao surprisingly ran to the dorm next door. Super Juniors' dorm.

Xiumin blankly watched Tao hussle to the other dorm's door, knocking the door while waiting for a response. Leeteuk answered the door, shocked to see EXO's Tao. He gestered the latter to come in, Xiumin watching it all. Someone pokes his back, the baozi quickly turning around. It was just Chen. The younger man asked why Tao was entering Super Junior's place, but Xiumin was wondering as well. The older sighed, unlocking the door to the dorm, stepping in with unusually cold feet. To them, it felt like EXO-M's maknae was drifted away for no reason. Well, a reason they sure didn't know.

 

"We're home~"

Luhan rushed to the entrance way, initally asking if they bought snacks. Then right after, he asked where did the panda maknae went off to. Xiumin was unable to answer that.

"He went to Super Junior's dorm," Chen cut in, Luhan widening his eyes in shock. "Wh-" "We don't know."

Luhan stood near their shoes, dumbfounded. Chanyeol and Kai walk into the lounge, asking what was the fuss. Everyone else seemed to join in as well whiled Chen explained the situation, everyone frozen in their spot. Sehun tried to process in his mind what the hell was going on while Suho thought his baby was going somewhere he shouldn't be. Baekhyun thought Tao was throwing himself into a pack of wolves while Lay reassured him he wasn't, but simply entering a different K-Pop group's dorm. Kris seemed irritated, Kai was confused, and Kyungsoo was calming himself by cooking some lunch. Chanyeol offered to help along with Chen, and Xiumin was laying in his thoughts. Of course, not literally. Luhan looked as if Xiumin used his ice powers on him.

"Maybe we should go investigate," offered Luhan, the others dumbfounded by what their hyung said, except Xiumin.

"Yeah, maybe we should," Sehun spoke up, ready to play investigator as if he was Detective Conan. Lay thought that was silly, saying Tao should do whatever he wants since he isn't a child. Everyone else thought vice versa. After all, Tao acted as if he was the baby of EXO, more so of a maknae than Sehun in Suho's opinion. Suho felt as though he should protect him, even though Tao can for sure protect himself... except against bugs... and ghosts.... and monsters... and anything scary in general...

"Oh ... maybe we should go," protested Suho, who was ready to march into the other group's territory. Lay calmed Suho-mama down, reassuring that Super Junior won't hurt Tao or anything of the like.

"It's okay, they aren't bad people."

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY, AND I MEAN 100% SURE?!"

"Y-Yes, I am sure Suho-hyung."

"I-"

"Suho, calm down," Kris interrupted, patting Suho on the shoulder. "Just like Lay said, Tao is a grown man, he could take care of himself against... 12 men?"

"Okay, I'm go-" "WA-WAIT WAIT! It's okay, chill Suho. He'll be okay..."

".... Fine, but if something bad happens to Tao, it's all your fault Kris." "Okay, just chillax, Suho."

Suho puffed his chest, reluctantly heading back to his room. Kris stares longingly at the door, hoping Tao would come back already.

 

Meanwhile back at Super Junior's Dorm...

 

"Um, Hyungs, can I borrow your kitchen?"

Leeteuk stared at Tao for a moment, gestering his hand towards the kitchen in response. Tao's face beamed with happiness, bowing in respect before rushing to the kitchen. He placed his ingredients onto the counter, quietly thanking the old woman in Chinese out loud. Leeteuk peeked out from the doorway, watching Tao from afar. The younger noticed the older, smiling at him from the countertop. Leeteuk blushed, slowly walking up to Tao.

"S-So? Why do you need to borrow our kitchen Zitao?"

"I'm going to be making secret chocolates for my hyungs and two maknaes. They always put up with me, so I'll do something in return."

Tao's cheeks were plastered with pink, puffing in pride. Leeteuk chuckled at the younger's cuteness, patting his shoulder.

"Can I help you?"

"E-Eh? You will?"

"Sure."

Tao' eyes widened towards the countertop, looking down to cover up his happiness. He looks back at Leeteuk, gently smiling in response while nodding. Tao began mixing the broken up milk chocolate above a heated pot, stirring constantly. Leeteuk gathered all the hazelnuts into a pan, pouring sugary water into the pan with it. He began tilting the pan to mix the hazelnuts and sugar-water mixture, Tao grinning at his success. The latter switched the pots while stirring the now fully melted milk chocolate, putting it to the side. He hovered the dark chocolate bowl on top of the steamy pot, gradually melting it like the other chocolate. Tao stirred in some milk and whipped cream into the two bowls, mixing them together until well combined.

Tao poured the chocolate into the many molds Baa gave him while Leeteuk advanced to the next step: adding butter to the hazelnuts. The delicious smell filled the room, attracting other members into the kitchen. Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Kibum entered the room, their mouths practically watering. They were surprised to see Tao, greeting the younger and asking why he's here. Leeteuk explained to the other two, Tao nodding at his response.

Kyuhyun watched Tao do his cooking while the latter prayed he wouldn't screw it up, pretending to sprinkle Lay's magic on him. Tao finished the chocolate, proceeding to the white chocolate mixture. Leeteuk finshed his part, setting it aside while preparing the chocolate boxes Tao gotten. He was surprised to see so many, almost over 10 boxes which had about 8-10 chocolate sections. That was about 80 chocolates Tao was preparing! Leeteuk stared at Tao in awe, who was taste testing the chocolate bases. The latter his lips hungerily, glad to know it ended up fine.

 

The two carefully poured the chocolate bases half way into each mold, dropping a hazelnut into each hole. Tao was silently thanking the old woman for giving him so much, especially enough to fill his own sweet tooth. The two completely filled the cute molds with the rest of the chocolate, Tao switching it up for some of them. As Leeteuk tapped the mold to release any air bubbles like Tao instructed, the latter prepared the many decorations and extra top fillings: Chopped almonds, precooked walnuts, a couple peanuts, dry coconut shavings, and some minced pepero he recieved from Baa. He secretly sprinkled some of the pepero into some chocolate, coating the top with more white chocolate. He giggled to his 'evilness' as he placed boiled Bobba pearls into each chocolate that amounted to one whole chocolate tray that he claimed to be for Sehun and Luhan to share.

Leeteuk smiled at his mischievous behaviour that he thought was adorable, gestering the two bystanders to help decorate. As the three sprinkled on the variety of nuts, coconut, and pepero, Tao scooped up the remaining chocolate into plastic ziplock bags, snipping off the corners. Tao then began drawing on the empty chocolates in a special tray. The one that contained exactly 12 spots. He started from the oldest to youngest.

 

For Xiumin, he used white chocolate to draw a baozi with a smiley face on it. For Luhan, he attempted to draw a deer that looked more of a giraffe with sticks on its head. For Kris, he drew a white canvas with a stick figure on it. On Suho's, he simply written MAMA in English. On Lay's, he drew on a white unicorn with a cut strawberry pepero as the horn. On Baekhyun's, he drew on an eye with mascara on it, along with a poorly drawn white dog next to it. For Chen, he drew a white dinosaur that was the best drawn animal out of most of them, second to Lay's unicorn. Tao was greatly impressed with himself. For Chanyeol, he drew a really tall stick figure with large ears. Leeteuk couldn't help, but laugh at it. Tao pouted, continuing on to the next: Kyungsoo's. He first started with a white circle with chicken like legs and triangle wings. Then, he drew eyes on with large whites, using dark chocolate as the pupil. He wrote down D.O on the stomach afterwards. For himself, he asked Leeteuk to draw a panda, him drawing it better than Tao could. For Kai, he was about to draw him with dark chocolate, but then quickly changed his mind, drawing a disco ball instead... with a milk chocolate stick figure dancing under it. Written under the side was the character for Bronze in Chinese. Lastly, for Sehun, Tao drew bubble tea.

Tao smiled in accomplishment, putting the chocolate in the freezer to chill. He dropped to the floor, exhausted from all the cooking. Leeteuk lightly kicked him in the side, gestering him to help. As the two--no four cleaned the counter, the rest of the members followed the scent into the kitchen. Their reaction the same as the others. Tao chuckled, promising them he'll give them some chocolate too. Yesung cheered with a thankful Heechul, Kibum fist pumping at the free chocolate.

 

"Thank you guys for letting me use your kitchen." Tao bowed as he waited 'patiently' for the chocolate to harden. The Super Junior members insisted it was alright, guiding him to the lounge. Tao shyly sat on the sofa, feeling his eyes get heavier and fall asleep.

 

-----

 

"It's been 30 minutes already... I'm worried guys," whined Suho, who rolled over in the couch, facing a concerned Xiumin. "Now that you mention it, Tao has been acting strange while we were at the market." Chen jerked his head to the older, raising a brow in confusion while thinking back to himself. Baekhyun suddenly stood up from the couch, startling Suho.

"That's it, I'm going over to pick Tao up."

Suho grabbed onto Baekhyun's wrist, restricting his movements. The latter struggled to get out of his hold, until he was stopped by Chanyeol.

"Guys... you need to calm down. Look at Lay-ah, he is already asleep."

"That's because he is Lay."

"T-That's not the point, you guys just need to chill. Tao is clearly stronger than nearly all of us. He can... protect himself."

"But... what if they have bugs? Or their dorm is haunted? Tao would be weaker than all of us at that point."

"....I doubt it. Just calm down, Baekkie. Tao isn't a child."

"He is to us."

"...If you keep pampering him like that, he really will stay as one."

"Fine by me."

"Damn, you are a tough cookie."

"Thank you."

"Haha, just calm down."

"Fine."

"Ju-wait what? You are?"

"Yeah... I guess Tao isn't a child. If he was, I certainly wouldn't be able to take care of him."

"Okay.. At least you got the memo."

"I sure as hell did."

Baekhyun sat back down, forcibly shutting his eyes to attempt to fall asleep. Suho did the same. Kyungsoo sighed in distress while being comforted by Kai, setting the simple lunch on the coffee table. It was sandwiches. Originally, he was gonna make jjajangmyeon, but he was too worried as well. They don't call him the umma of EXO for nothing.

 

------

 

Tao sleepily opened his eyes to the ringing of his phone. It was his timer for the chocolate. His eyes flew open, turning the timer off while rushing to the kitchen. Leeteuk asked about the sudden fuss, being answered by a rushed "It's done" in a heavily accented Korean. Tao's excitement pretty much bursted his accent out. The younger arched his back from all the soreness he felt, Leeteuk unconsciencely gazing at the Tao's body. The latter swung the freezer open, poking on of the chocolates to double check its firmness.

"It's OKAY!"

Tao snatched the chocolate molds out of the fridge, popping them out one by one with Leeteuk. He grabbed the special box, placing his drawn OT12 chocolates in them. He gently closed the lid, wrapping it in a pretty ribbon. With a marker, he wrote on the box, "We are one." Leeteuk and Tao assembled the other chocolates into the simple boxes, decorating the boxes in pretty ribbons as a finishing touch. Tao stacked the ten boxes on top of each other, the special one on the very top. He carefully dropped them into a Valentine's bag, walking over to the entranceway. The Super Junior members gathered to give him their farewells, but before he left, Tao grabbed two boxes of chocolate out of his bag, handing them out to the others.

"Thank you guys for helping me out, especially Leeteuk-hyung. Happy Valentines' Day!"

Tao bowed down gratefully, closing the door behind him shut as he exitted the dorm. Before he was about to return to EXO's dorm, he went gift searching with the money he recieved as payment before.

"50,000 won..."

Tao set out to the nearest bobba shop, buying three drinks. Chocolate for Sehun, Honeydew for Luhan, and Mango for himself. He looked around for more food, buying spicy rice cakes, a matcha roll cake, and bread. On the way back, he bumped into a group of fans, making it difficult to cross. Some kind passerbys helped clear a path for Tao, who recieved some roses and chocolate from some fans. Tao smiled at the kind gesture, waving goodbye. It was red, white, and pink roses with a card attached to each twelve of them. Tao beamed, popping a chocolate from his fan into his mouth, squealing a bit from the delicious flavor inticing his taste buds.

Before he knew it, he already finished the box of chocolates he recieved from his fan when he arrived at the EXO dorm. He knocked on the door, hearing loud thuds from the other side.

 

-----

 

Loud knocking echoed through the room, Luhan and Chanyeol running towards it. They flew open the door, surprising Tao. Suho ran up to the younger, smothering him with hugs.

"Where have you been? It's been an hour already!"

"Sorry Suho-ge, I was shopping and making something."

"Making wh-"

Suho paused as if Tao used his time powers on him, staring at the bag Tao was holding. The chocolates he made were hidden by the roses, spicy rice cakes, and two bubble teas on top. On his otherhand, he was sipping manga bobba.

"Luhan-ge! Sehun-ah! Come here~"

The two stampered out of their rooms, running to Tao. The latter simply smiled happily at the two, recieving heart warming smiles in return.

"I got you two something."

Sehun and Luhan's eyes widened as Tao picked out the two bubble teas out of his bag, attempted to balance his own in the nook of his elbow. Luhan reached out for the honeydew while Sehun the other, sipping happily at the drinks. The two thanked Tao, being unusually prized with gifts from this certain maknae. Tao hussled inside the dorm, setting his belongings on the coffee table. Suho called the others to come in like Tao asked, wondering what the maknae has in store. Suho sniffed the younger, surprised by what his scent was. It wasn't his usual peachy scent or Gucci perfume. It was... hazelnuts and chocolate.

Suho smiled warmly at Tao, chuckling to the thought of what he had in store. Tao pulled out the roses he recieved, placing them on the coffee table.

"This is what I recieved from a fan. See? There's one for each of you."

The members all leaned in closer to Tao, who was pulling out a rose and reading the card reciever's name out before handing it out to them.

"Okay... This one's Yeollie-hyung's...here. This one's Kris-ge's...here. Ummm... this one's Baekkie-hyung's... here. "This one's Sehun-ah's... here. This one's Su-"

"It's okay Tao. We get it."

Suho pulled the roses towards himself, picking them out one by one and handing them to the members. Tao pouted during the whole ordeal until Suho handed him a rose, brightening up at the sight of the white rose. A white rose.... actually, the only white rose in the bouquet. Baekhyun whistled at Tao, cooing that the fan had one especially for him. The latter giggled, looking at the card and frowning in his mind. It wasn't as he expected. Chanyeol noticed Tao's unusual behavior, attempting to steal the card away until Tao hid in his pocket, chuckling nervously.

"What's wrong Taozi? Cat's gotcha tongue?"

"Cat huh... I guess, the note was very nice. I couldn't help but smile."

Chanyeol shrugged, reading back on his card while smiling like an idiot. Tao smiled faintly, muttering a phrase in Chinese.

"I'm easily taintable like a white canvas...?"

No one was able to catch what he said, blissfully reading their card out to the others and showing off. Well, except for Tao. In fact, he didn't want to talk about his card at all. It was the strangest thing he read. Before he can ponder into his sea of thoughts, Suho snapped him back into reality, startling Tao.

"Tao?"

"O-Oh yeah, I got something for you guys. I hope you like it."

Tao pulled out the spicy rice cakes out of the bag, dropping it gently onto the table. The members awed at the sight, some being sarcastic.

"Oh yeah, Tao."

"Hmm? What is it, Umin-gege?"

"Why did you go to Super Junior's dorm?"

"Ah.. I had to do something in their kitchen."

"Eh? You could've did it in ours."

"But then it wouldn't be much of a secret!"

"Hah? What do you mean by se-"

Tao silenced the older with his finger, pulling out the eight boxes of chocolate. The members all widened their eyes in surprise, wondering what their Taozi was up to. Tao excitedly giggled, showing them the special box.

"At Super Juniors' Dorm, Leeteuk-ge help me make these. Happy Valentines' Day!"

The members sat there frozen, unable to express what they were feeling. It was a mixture of shock, confused, a bit of jealousy towards Leeteuk, and most of all, happiness. Tao sat there smiling, shaking up and down a bit from excitement. He opened the special box of chocolates, gestering them to huddle closer.

"This one is for Xiumin-gege!" Tao pointed at a chocolate with a drawn baozi on it, popping it into the older's mouth. Xiumin praised Tao, surprised by how delicious it was. "Luhan-ge, this one's yours. Drawn by yours truly." Tao picked the chocolate, handfeeding the other. He continued it on, giving everyone their special share. Lastly, he ate his own. Tao attempted to show how delicious it was with his face, pretending it was a CG commercial. Everyone simply laughed at his reaction, others following him back with the other handmade chocolates.

"Wow, Tao. I didn't know you could make chocolate."

"Well, I didn't really. More like this old lady helped me out along with Leeteuk-hyung."

The members didn't really understand completely, but they shrugged it off, happily eating the delicious sweets made by EXO's AB Kungfu Panda.

 

------

 

It was getting late, so everyone went to bed. Tao was the first. That night, the panda-like wasn't able to rest properly. He stared at the note from his 'fan' in deep thought, haunted by the words written on it. Unlike the others, his was different. Tao laid there on his particularly cold mattress that night, wondering about the meaning behind those words.


A/N: I haven't updated this in a hella long time, so sorry for the wait. I was too tired to have grammar checks o please excuse me on that one. Just because the foreword was angst doesn't mean there will be no fluff. I've been thinking a lot on what should the main ship be, so you guys can figure that out. (___/Tao) Please write down in the comments on what you think, and maybe, your wanting ship will come true in the story. See ya~ -v-

-Author nim