We're moving!!!

Gang Life Is Tough

I was peaceful im my bed, dreaming about who the hell knows what warm and snuggly in my own bed, when a pale of cold water hit my face.

"HOLY—!!!!!" I shouted out as I stood up in my bed, hitting my forehead on the top bunk, "Ah! !!" I groaned, rubbing the top of my head, "Well... aren't we off to a great start of the day..." Minjung said with a smirk I groaned.

"Oh off." I growled. Mingxu ran into the rom of our house, followed by Sora and Aya. "Guys!! I got a letter from my brother in Korea!!" she screamed. 

"Wait... who the hell sends letters anymore? This is the 21st century..." Sora said, running her hands through her artificial red hair. I rolled my eyes.

Sora, Aya, Minjung, Mingxu and I make an American gang of Asian girls called QUXXN. We all met by chance, in a vacation, when some accident happened, bringing us all together. We left our families and now we all live together. As we got to know each other, we learned to start speaking on average... 4 languages. English, japanese, chinese and Korean. 

Yeah...

"Who cares that it's old fashioned?! More importantly, how the hell did he find out where we are?!" Aya said, rubbing her hands nervously. Mingxu rolled her eyes, "Okay, calm the down. They aren't that big of a deal..." Mingxu said, switching languages. I groaned.

"Alright, Mingxu go tell us what it says..." I wringing my blonde hair to get some water out of it. "Ooh~ Someone's a bit pissed~" Minjung said with a smirk. I glared at her, "Yeah. Some decided to pour water over me in my sleep." I said. Minjung grinned and blew a kiss, mouthing an I love you to me.

"Alright.. this is what he said... 'Dear Mingxu, I finally found out where you lived after all these years, and trust me I was having doubts that you were dead, to be completely honest. Anyways, if you get this message, then I hope you can reply as soon as possible. We kind of need you. And by we, I mean me and my friends in Korea... So come by, please..?" she finished.

"Korea??" I said standing up to grab the hair dyer and change my shirt. Mingxu nodded, "I guess so." she said, getting up. "Where are you going??" Aya asked. "Packing my things." she said simply before going out of the room, "Wait, Xu! Aish... Well guys... I guess we're moving..." Minjung said.

"I'll go find a place to live..." Sora said, going to the living room to our computer. Aya looked at me, "Aewe really going with this??" Aya questioned. I shrugged, "Mingxu's our leader. What she says goes, I guess... Plus, this is her brother she's always talking about him...." I said, siding with my best friend. Aya sighed.

"I guess I'll start packing, then." she replied

-----------------------------

It was about a week before we arrived into Korea. We stared at the building of our house. We had a lot of money, and so instead of an apartment, we bought a house. "Damn... this is a nice place..." I said walking in, "I call sharing a room with Yaein!!" Mingxu said, running into the biggest room.

The girls groaned and fell on the couch, "Why do you get all the good ?!" Aya queastioned. I stuck my tongue out and laughed, "It pays to be the best friend~!" I said before walking into the biggest room.

There were two beds, and the room was painted in a pale blue color. There was a window and a balcony there as well. I looked out to the balcony and across from ours, was another house. The distance between the two balconies were enough to actually easily get to the other side.

I should keep the balcony doors locked just incase...

"Yah, Xu. Do you want to meet up with your brother?" I asked. Mingxu sighed, going over to her laptop and connecting it to our WiFi, "I don't know I—" she stopped. Clicking an email that she had just gotten.

"What??" I asked. Mingxu read the Email aloud, "Hey Mingxu, it's Minghao again, I saw some people move in next door, and I think I saw you. Do you mind coming over next door? I'll be outside. Trust me on this." she read. "Do you think we can trust this?" she asked me. 

I looked at Mingxu, surprised, "Why are you asking me this?" I questioned. Mingxu sighed, "I... I don't know... I'm starting to have doubts. Should we really have come from America? I don't even know if this is actually Minghao..." I smirked, "Well... there's only one way to check..." I said. Mingxu looked at me weirdly.

I walked over to the doors leading to the balcony, opening them, "We go inside." I said with a grin. 


this was such a short chapter dammit. I feel ashamed. SEVENTEEN WILL APPEAR IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE. If you're wondering what the weird markings are in some of the text, there's a code.

So, there's a text code for language : English Japanese Chinese Korean
Of course, if I only have one or two, or a phrase of italicized words in a sentence, It's just an emphasis on a word. For example...
Japanese "You complete idiot!! What the hell are you doing with her?!"
Emphasized word: "Um, what the actual  are you doing with her?"

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and the names of QUXXN are at the top, if you didn't notice.  Alright bye!!!!