C H A P T E R 4

Dating 101 [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was Friday when Baekhyun decided to be more irksome than usual. Jongdae had concluded this fact when he was awakened by Baekhyun jumping into his bed and trying to get under his blankets to cuddle in order to mess with him. To Jongdae's horror, Baekhyun managed to slither underneath the mass of blankets and clung onto his torso like a koala. It took Jongdae some effort to push his annoying roommate away before finally getting him off him by pushing the brunette off the bed. 

After protesting that he didn't have classes for another hour and a half, Jongdae gave up his attempts of staying in bed and begrudgingly got up to prep himself up for the day. He was currently now in the process of pulling on a white sweater when his roommate began to babble on about some party later tonight. He remembered Baekhyun talking once before about this party and how they both had been invited but he couldn't remember the details considering he was studying at the time the talkative male was discussing the details with him.

"I don't know what to--are you even listening to me?" Baekhyun's glare towards Jongdae told him that the elder was not impressed with being ignored.

"I was," Jongdae fibbed, earning another glare. "Alright, fine, I wasn't. What were you saying?"

"Well, before I found out you weren't paying attention which is rude by the way, I was wondering what I should wear." Baekhyun paced around their shared room as he began collecting things he needed for his classes.

"I don't know, hyung, whatever you want?" Jongdae gave a helpless shrug of his shoulders. He turned to look into the small hanging mirror placed above his dresser, ruffling his hair until it turned out in a way he found satisfying.

"Ugh, you're no help at all." Baekhyun groaned out while pushing Jongdae aside to look at himself in the mirror. 

Jongdae let out a huff in annoyance and pouted,"I'm not your mom to tell you what to wear or do."

"Thank God you're not," he laughed,"I think I would have ran away if you were. I'm really surprised I haven't tried running away or tried requesting for a new roommate yet because of your lame jokes." 

"Yah! They're not that bad." 

"True. I think your face is worse." Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and dodged a balled up shirt that Jongdae had thrown. "Kidding, kidding. I'm pretty sure that if you were -ugly, that girl wouldn't be talking to you." 

"Who? Yoon Aira?"

"Yeah! That girl. How did you manage to get her to talk to you?" He asked, plopping himself down on the edge of Jongdae's bed once he was done fixing himself with the help of the mirror. 

"Well, I actually put the effort into starting a conversation with her." Jongdae replied, beginning his search for a pair of jeans to wear. 

"I can't believe she's still talking to you, though." Baekhyun mused. "If I was her, I would change universities and report you for bothering me so much."

"I don't bother her!" Jongdae failed at keeping his voice down and stared daggers at his hyung. He fished out some dark jeans and began to change out of his pajama pants and into the newly found jeans. "We're friends and it's normal for friends to talk and hang out with each other."

"I'm sure that's why you're almost always with her," Baekhyun teased. "You guys met what? Last week? And you two are already joined to the hip. A little birdie told me that whenever you two are together, you go out to different places and stick to the more less-crowded and quiet ones. I didn't think you'd have a secret girlfriend, Jongdae-ah. It's cute, really."

Jongdae's cheeks flared at the last comment his friend made and searched for another thing to throw at him. Why was he bringing Aira into their conversation all of a sudden? He succeeded in finding a shoe and proceeded to fling it at his hyung.

"Hey!" Baekhyun was able to dodge the flying shoe by an inch, letting it hit and collide into the mirror behind him. He turned around to find the mirror now cracked and sighed,"You broke our only mirror. Good job."

"We're not dating. Just friends." Jongdae pouted, continuing to stare at the broken mirror as he waited for his blushing face to go back to his normal skin tone. He never mentioned to Baekhyun about how he was giving dating tips to Aira and he didn't plan on telling him any time soon. Though, he didn't understand why he had gotten so worked up over Baekhyun mentioning Aira. What was wrong with him? He shook his head and mumbled out an,"I'm sorry."

"It's fine," the elder chuckled,"you can make it up to me by getting us a new better mirror and playing beer pong with me at the party later."

Jongdae gave a look of disgust,"I'm not going. I still have things to finish and I'm not very fond with the drunk side of you."

"What? What's so bad about me having a few drinks?" Baekhyun questioned, raising his brow and crossing his arms together.

"Do I seriously need to remind you of that time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter