The Sequel - We Are Meant To Be Part 1

Maybe You Deserve Someone Else

*Two months later*

*Yesung's POV*

"Hyung, you sure you don't want to visit her?"

Jongjin asked me for the third time as he knocked on my open door again.

"I told you I got a rehearsal later on."

I answered without looking at him, slightly irritated by his repeated question.

I decided to let him know about Min Jung's condition that very day.

I knew it was highly possible that she might not be able to pull through the operation and she needed his support badly back then.

Nothing will be better for her than him going to the hospital and spurred her on.

And thanks to him, his appearance did made Min Jung survive through and is currently recovering very well.

"Alright, I will get going then."

Jongjin shrugged his shoulders and I heard the main door being closed shortly after.

I took up my handphone from the table and scrolled to the missed calls which I am fully aware who it was.

I went on to read the unanswered message.

"Are you not coming to visit me today again?"

I read silently and I could imagine the disappointment in her face.

Ever since she woke up, I had visited her less than 5 times.

I usually went when she was asleep.

I did not want myself to fall any deeper and it was best than I ended my one-sided feelings for her right away.

I saw it very clearly the day she woke up after the operation.

I saw how her eyes brightened up the moment she saw Jongjin.

It was then I realized how much she loved him, and it seemed more than I had thought.

"I'm afraid yes. I am very busy recently. Take care of yourself."

I punched in the words and decided to erase the last phrase before I sent, as I did not want it to sound as if I am over concern over her.

**************************************

*Min Jung's POV*

I clicked on my handphone anxiously once I saw his incoming message.

I prayed in my heart and kept my fingers crossed hoping that he would come and visit me today.

I just need a few minutes from him, as it had been a long time since I last saw him.

"I'm afraid yes. I am very busy recently.”

I threw my handphone on the side table restlessly after seeing his message.

It was the same one he sent to me whenever I asked him if he was coming.

I did not know what had happened to him.

Even his message seemed so cold to me.

I felt that he was keeping a distance away from me on purpose.

For what reason I did not know.

All I knew was that we were still doing fine before I went for the operation.

**************************************

*Min Jung’s POV*

Another month passed by and he did not even bother to ask me how I was coping after I was discharged from the hospital.

I did not know why but my heart is missing him badly.

I missed the days when I spent with him in the hospital.

I missed the days when he sneaked me out of the hospital.

Holding the lunch box I had specially prepared for him this day, I paced up and down in front of his house.

My heart started racing the moment I wondered if it was too impolite of me to visit him.

I jumped up in fright when the front door creaked opened suddenly.

“Min Jung, why are you here? Come on in.”

It was Jongjin and I heaved a sigh of relief silently.

Smiling awkwardly at him, I went into the house.

“Looking for hyung?”

He asked and I nodded shyly.

“He is inside. Shall I get him for you?”

He offered and pointed inside the room.

“Oh, I guess I can go to him myself. You are going out right? Don’t let me get in your way.”

I answered quickly.

He gave me a slight nod before making his way out of the main door.

**************************************

*Min Jung's POV*

Just as I prepared myself mentally to knock on the door, the door opened at the same time.

Yesung came out topless, and he was throwing a shirt over as he walked out.

“Min Jung?”

He widened his eyes in surprise as he saw me.

My eyes caught sight of the door that was left ajar, and I saw a woman on his bed.

A sharp pain went across my heart instantly, and I tried to hold back my tears.

**************************************

P/S: I heard you guys and so I am back here to end the story. The next one will be the final episode.