One Month

Maybe You Deserve Someone Else

*Yesung's POV*

My sleep was rudely interrupted when I heard some conversation going on at our door step.

"Damn it!!!"

I cursed and covered my ears with the pillow, desperately trying to get back for another one to two hours of nap before my next schedule.

It was seldom that I could come home for a rest and I certainly was not expecting any of this.

"Jin, please accept this. I spent a lot of time preparing for it."

I heard the girl saying and I guess it was another fangirl of his who came to confess to him.

Not being able to get back to my sleep with all those talkings, I sat up and peeked through the window curiously, just to see the girl shoving her lunch box to him.

**************************************

T1DZXXXclbSIz1upjX.jpg

*Yesung's POV*

I remembered this girl.

I think I saw her in our place a few years back.

She was Jin's classmate in the college if I remembered correctly.

    yesung-and-kim-jongjin.jpg    

"I thought I told you many times, Min Jung. Don't waste your time on me. We are not possible."

Jongjin answered her irritably.

"This rascal! He seemed to be more popular than his Super Junior's brother!"

I shook my head and laughed silently.

"Jin, I just need a month from you. Just one month."

Her voice turned a lot softer at this time and she sounded as though she is pleading him by now.

"One month to be her boyfriend? How absurb? Youngsters nowadays!!"

I thought further.

"I told you I had a girlfriend already. I don't and I won't love you. Please leave us alone."

I heard Jongjin added on harshly and slammed the door behind him, leaving the poor girl alone.

And did I just heard the lunchbox being over the floor?

"This guy! Didn't Mum always tell us to be gentle to girls? Anyway, it's just so sad to hear from your love one saying out aloud that he don't love you!"

I thought before I felt my eyelids getting heavier again.

**************************************

cdcce_yesung.jpg

*Yesung's POV*

Staring at the mirror doing the final touchup, I grinned at myself satisfying after a couple more hours of rest.

I opened the front door after throwing on my shoes.

Wind howled strongly outside, and it was pouring cats and dogs.

I got a shock when I felt that my feets seemed to kick something, or rather someone when I stepped out without looking.

“Oops, did I hurt you?”

I asked anxiously as I scanned the petite girl from top to toes.

The girl looked up at me and wiped off her tears quickly, shaking her head.

“How come you still here?”

I asked when I realized who she was.

She was almost drenched and it must had been at least a few hours since she stayed here in a condition like this.

She did not answer me and stood up slowly.

“Go back lady! Jongjin is not going to come back so soon.”

I reminded as I locked the door.

She still did not utter a word and walked away slowly.

Her backview seemed extremly lonely, and I did not know why my heart felt a little pity on her.

"Shall I see you home?"

I offered after I caught up with her.

**************************************

P/S: 1st chappie done.