:Forgetting

Safety
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri stepped out of the cab after Sung Mi, and followed by two of their other friends, as she looked up in awe at the brightly lit nightclub. She hadn’t been to one in so long, she’d been too scared to ask Jaekyung incase he went mad, but that didn’t matter to her anymore.

 

They all linked arms while paying to get in, and entered the club confidently. Almost instantly, they went to the bar, buying four shots and downing them recklessly to start the night.

 

Meanwhile, four other boys were entering the club as well, heading the way to the bar.

 

“We’re going to have fun tonight, got it? Ever since we all started our jobs that’s not happened,” Chanyeol ordered.

 

“I’m not drinking,” Baekhyun answered. He really did not like nights out. He was the ‘boring’ friend, who preferred to just stay in on a Saturday night and watch movies and maybe eat some Chinese food, which was the exact opposite to his friends.

 

“You’re still no more fun that what you were when we were teenagers,” Jongdae grumbled.

 

“We were teenagers barely a year ago. Anyway, you can go have fun, I’ll just stay here and wait, and drive us home afterwards.”

 

“Are you sure?” Chanyeol asked, as Baekhyun nodded. The three all shrugged, and after buying their drinks, they all went their separate ways, while Baekhyun did as he said and stayed sat at the bar, occasionally buying a diet coke and playing on his phone to feed his boredom.

 

---

 

“Hey guys, I’m just going to get another drink,” Aeri called to her friends over the booming loud music.

 

“Okay, will you be alright?” Sung Mi shouted.

 

“I’ll be fine. But I might stay there, I feel a bit dizzy, you stay and have fun.”

 

“Okay, see you later,” her friend answered carelessly.

 

Aeri stumbled her way over to the bar, half drunk from the five shots she’d already taken, and she was planning on having more.

 

“Three please,” she asked the bartender lazily.

 

“Of course, ma’am.”

 

“Aeri?!”

 

She turned to her left.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“I-I’m fine,” she said drowsily, although she really wasn’t; she honestly felt as if she was either going to throw up or pass out, and she really wished it would be the latter. But she regretted wishing when she began falling sideways, her vision going droopy and blurry as her mind went fuzzy when Baekhyun caught her.

 

“Come on, I’m taking you home,” he stated, lifting her up bridal style and quickly paying for the drinks that she’d ordered.

 

“But… My… Friends. They need to know where I’ve gone,” she breathed.

 

“Okay, where are they?”

 

“In one of the booths I think.”

 

“Okay.”

He led them through series of people, before Aeri made out the figures of her friends and pointed over to them.

 

 

“Hey. I’m just going to take Aeri home, she seems a little out of it,” Baekhyun quickly explained.

 

“And who are you?” Sung Mi asked suspiciously.

 

“My name is Byun Baekhyun. I live next door to her,” he continued.

 

“Ah, okay. Thank you, Baekhyun.”


He nodded at her and sped off towards his car, carefully placing Aeri in the passenger seat and buckling her seatbelt, before moving over to the driver’s side and starting the engine.

 

The drive was silent. Aeri was practically asleep, and Baekhyun wasn’t really in the mood for music or talking to himself, so they stayed in silence to their apartment building.

 

Once there, he had to nearly carry her to their floor, as she refused to walk and he wanted to get her to her own apartment quickly.

 

“Okay, we’re here. Where are your keys?” Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter