:*******

Safety
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, welcome to the 20th floor, Baekhyun." She paused. “It’s nice to have a new neighbour, the old one didn’t… like me very much.” She frowned, remembering how the previous neighbor had moved out because of all the shouting. “Anyway. Do you need any help? Unpacking?”

 

"Uh, only if you don't mind?"

 

"It's fine. I need something to do anyway," she agreed, picking up her bag and coming out of her apartment, locking the door behind her.

 

"So, it's just us two on this floor? And you live in that huge apartment all by yourself?" He questioned as they walked to the other end of the corridor.

 

"Yeah. My boyfriend comes over sometimes, but he's-he's out at the moment," she lied, tears pricking at her eyes as she said it. He simply nodded, not wanting to press further as they got to his door.

 

“Welcome to my, uh, humble home?” He introduced, swinging the door open to reveal a modernised version of her own apartment. Hers was more of a comfy home feel, whereas Baekhyun’s had more of a stylish and sleek look.

 

“You live alone too?” She questioned, walking into the apartment and noticing there was no one else there.

 

"Yeah, I live alone, but my friends sometimes crash at my place, so I hope they won't go to my old house, I think an eighty year old couple are living there now or something," he chuckled.

 

“So, what do you need me to do?” She offered.

 

“Are you strong?”

 

“I suppose?”

 

“Could you put the boxes in the right rooms? It’s pretty obvious where the bedrooms are and stuff.”

 

“Sure.”

 

Lifting a box and testing its weight, she took note of the writing on the side, reading ‘Kitche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter