:Epilogue

Safety
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING;; There's a little more reference to violence to this, just thought I'd let you know in case people don't like to read it. /

 

18 Months Later…

 

Both had been to work that day, like any other day except for weekends. They’d kissed each other goodbye, and kissed each other a hello when they’d arrived back, him later than her. Their dinner had consisted of `telling each other about their days, never getting bored or tired of each other’s voices.

 

The she’d gone and gotten changed into a pair of pyjamas, scrunching her hair up into a bun, and removing the makeup from her face. The first time she’d done that with him she thought she looked too ugly to be with him, but he assured her she was beautiful. Everyday since, he’d repeated the statement, his affection for her never wavering.

 

An hour later, the blaring television was on low volume. The couple on the sofa were nearly asleep, appreciating the almost silence that enveloped their home. Her head was laying on his chest, watching the TV like he was, their eyes droopy and on the verge of closing. He suggested they go to bed, which she agreed to, and they both began getting up, until a familiar face to both of them popped up on the screen, though he looked tired, and a lot less handsome.

 

“Turn it up,” Aeri whispered, her eyes glued to the screen.

 

Baekhyun did as told and they both collapsed back onto the couch.
 

“Tonights news…” The reporter began. “A girls torture from her abusive boyfriend.” The picture showed up again, along with a picture of a girl, her face purple and bruised, her lips swollen and her eye hardly open due to the swelling.

 

“Kim Jaekyung, pictured left, has according to his now ex-girlfriend, pictured right, has taken it too far. On the 17th of October, yesterday, Kim Jaekyung hit his girlfriend to the point of broken bones. Lee Hyunah, age 21, received bruises to her face and body, along with 3 fractured ribs and a broken knee cap, after a serious argument that wound Jaekyung up to the point of madness.

 

“It was scary. H-He’d hit me before, but not to that extent. I loved him, so I let the others go, but this time I co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter