Our Authored Fics

It All Started at the Airport
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really hope you liked my One-Shot! And if you did, then please check out mine and Safe-Haven01's fics.

YesJams- fics

EXO vs. B.H.B
When the kingkas and queenkas of the same high-school don't get along, you know something's wrong.

EXO - six hot, talented, handsome, y but still cute guys - are the kingkas of SM High, while B.H.B - five adorable, smart, beautiful and perfect girls - are the queenkas. Both groups hate each other to bits. They just don't get along with each other. In any situation, they will end up fighting over small things. It's not clear why they hate each other so much, but that's just how it goes.

But what if some circumstances bring both groups together? Can the hate disappear? And can sparks of love surface?


One-Sided
I love you. I love you so much. I'm always here for you. But why do you always look at her instead? Is she that important to you, that even when we're together you start talking about her? Why is she so special to you? Why can't you see how much I love you? Of course, I'm only your best-friend. Just best-friend. But I love you. So even when you come to me asking me what you can do to make her fall for you, I always help you and give you an honest answer. I'll support you no matter what, Jeon Jungkook, because I love you.

Let It Snow
Areum has a list of things she wants to do or see before she dies. Her wish book is filled with adventures she wants to accomplish one day. But never has she been able to do a single one of them. But, maybe with the help of Jeon Jungkook, she'll finally manage to tick off all her wishes, one by one.

Safe-Haven01's Fics


What Are The Chances?
(Part of this Yixing One-Shot project)

What are the Chances I bump into Zhang Yixing a day before I'm suppose to see him live? Well apparently very high if you are not watching where you are going and he gets separated from the group. And what will happens if the both of you becomes good friends and he finds out you are a major fan will he try and run away from you or still be your friend or more than friends a boyfriend possibly?

Two lovers?
Sequel to: What are the chances?

I had just came back to Korea with my boyfriend Yixing.

It's amazing being back at home with him but what will happen when I run into another boy and every time I go to this coffee shop he does little things for me like giving me complements and little gifts here and there. Then after some time he tells me he loves me and when he does I say yes.

I can't live with two lovers forever right? Wrong!

Love At First Sight

When I saw BTS was holding a concert I was excited to see my bias V/ Taehyung live. Why you ask, Well he is one of my ultimate biases of course I would want to see him live! My friend bought tickets for us to go see them. Little did I know this was going to change my life after we caught each other’s gaze when he was singi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter