FINAL (Jungkook)

It All Started at the Airport
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Warning: 4500+ words.

Please try to ignore the typos, mistakes and errors.

 

Jihyun closed the door of her apartment and walked outside. Yesterday, after cursing herself for not taking a picture with Lay, she took a taxi that led her to her new apartment. She spent the whole week setting her apartment up. She had to admit she was lazy when it came to cleaning. The boxes were already there (thanks to her parents) and she just needed to open them up and put everything to its rightful place. And after a good seven days of waking-up, opening boxes, cleaning, eating, cleaning, opening boxes, eating and sleeping, she was finally done.

Jihyun was really happy with the ending result, in fact, she loved it. Her new apartment was perfect for her.

Unfortunately for her, her first day of university was today. Just a week after she arrived in South Korea, she had school. What amazing luck! She didn't even have time to explore Seoul. *pouts*

After asking for directions from a lot of people, she finally arrived at BH Academy. She looked at the university with her jaw hanging. The university was even more beautiful when you see it in person.

Jihyun took a deep breath and walked inside. She didn't waste any time (she was already late), and immediately went to the Administration Office. Not going to lie, she got lost.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Jihyun, The new transfer student." Jihyun bowed.

The lady smiled brightly at Jihyun. "Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Kim. You're here for your schedule and uniform, right?"

"Ne." Jihyun politely nodded.

"Here is your schedule. Your locker number is also written on it. And don't worry about being late, you can go to your locker and place your uniform inside first." The lady smiled and handed Jihyun her schedule and her uniform.

Jihyun bowed one last time as a thank you and rushed towards the lockers, just like the lady had said. She shouldn't be late but she had a reason.

While looking for the lockers, Jihyun got lost again. Guess she needed some time to get used to the new big place.

Jihyun placed her uniform in her locker and set her password on the lock. She then studied her schedule fully. Her current lesson was History. She twisted her lips. Should she go? She hated History to be honest. She had good grades but hated it.

Jihyun shook her head. Even though she hated History, she shouldn't skip.

Jihyun paced into the hallways, looking for room number 208. She was almost running, when she heard a voice...singing? In the janitor's closet, her curiosity got the best of her and she turned the handle to open the door. A *click* sound was heard. Jihyun peeked inside, trying to look at the person singing. She saw a student smiling widely, as word came out of his mouth, hitting all the high-notes in pure perfection.

Jihyun watched him, her jaw hanging open. One because of his perfect singing, Damn he could sing. And two because of his handsome features, He was breathtakingly gorgeous. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration but he was handsome. And even if Jihyun wasn't the type of girl to easily call someone handsome (for your information, she only calls her favourite idols that), she couldn't help but admire his god-like features, while attentively listening to his singing.

When the male student was finished, she unconsciously clapped her hands.

"Oh my god, you're such an amazing singer!" Jihyun opened the door and entered the janitor's closet herself. "Why don't you audition? They'll accept you right away! And with that face, there is no way, they'll throw you way!" Jihyun continued to compliment him, ignoring the fact that she indirectely called him handsome.

On the other hand, the guy was flustered and shy. Someone just heard him sing. Nobody - I repeat NOBODY- except his 6 other friends- had heard him sing. And with this girl showering him with compliments, he didn't know what to do. And it just had to be a girl. He was extremely shy around girls, despite him being one of the kingkas.

"Are you even listening?"

The guy coughed and blinked at her. "So as I was saying, you should audition for a company. Don't do SM Ent. Definitely not. You can go to JYP or YG. You like hip-hop?" Jihyun asked him. When the guy nodded, she smiled. "Then YG is perfect. Or maybe even Big-"

"I can't audition." the guy spoke for the first time.

Jihyun looked at him with wide eyes. "Wae?"

"My parents don't like my obsession over singing." he bluntly said.

"Ah..." Jihyun didn't know what to say. Jihyun wanted to ask him why, but she already knew the answer. If he was in BH Academy, it meant that he was or really smart or really rich. If he was smart, his parents would want him to do a better paying job. And if he was rich, his parents would want him to take over their company.

"My parents want me to take over the company. I can never audition." he said with a straight face. He knew he shouldn't tell his situation to a stranger but he just felt like he could trust Jihyun. This girl seemed so excited over something he was (not) going to do. Other girls would have mocked him and told him to give up on his dreams because in Korea being an idol wouldn't pay much. But only this girl seemed to understand his dreams. She was different to him and he liked this type of different.

Meanwhile, Jihyun was speechless. The guy seemed awfully calm for somebody saying that he can never fulfil his dreams. But she knew that it was just a facade to hide his real emotions. She felt sad for him even though she just met him.

Jihyun had always been bad at comforting people and right now, all she could think of was a 'sorry' and a hug.

So, Jihyun wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry, I didn't know, I'm just sorry."

The guy stiffened. Never did he let a girl touch him and now, a complete strange girl was hugging him. But he felt better with her warmth. He liked the strange foreign feelings he was getting. He relaxed and very slowly his arms went around her.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know." he whispered. After staying like that for five more minutes, they both pulled back.

Jihyun could feel that even after that, the guy was still feeling bad. So she peeked at his name-tag and looked back at him.

"Well, Jungkook-ssi, it's bad to skip classes. Even if it is to sneak in the janitor's closet to sing and hug a random stranger who complemented you, it is still bad to skip Jeon Jungkook-ssi." she joked in a stern voice, adjusting her non-existent glasses.

Jungkook chuckled and with that the tension seemed to die down a little. "Well, miss whose name I don't know, you seem like a student too. So you too just skipped." he fought back, before bursting into laughter.

Jihyun had the same reaction and then the janitor's closet was filled with laughs.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked once both of them calmed down.

"Oh right! I didn't introduce myself! I'm Kim Jihyun, a new transfer student from London." Jihyun smiled.

"From London?! Waah." Jungkook's mouth fell hanging.

Jihyun chuckled. "Yeah, it's nothing special to be honest. Korea's better."

Jungkook was about to argue back saying The UK was better but the bell rang, signalling the end of their first period and the start of their 5 minute break.

"Oh, we should go back to class." Jihyun muttered and stood up on her feet. She looked at Jungkook. "You're not coming?"

"Nah." Jungkook shook his head, "I'm going to skip."

"No, Jungkook-ssi. It's bad to skip." Jihyun retorted. She understood him but he needed to get back to class.

"Jihyun-ah no." Jungkook whined. But then he blinked. Did he just whine in front of a girl?

"Nu-uh. What do you have now?"

"English." he replied his face scrunching up.

"Good me too, Is it in room number 213?"

"Yeah, Wait we're in the same class?" Jungkook jumped up at the thought.

"Yeah, so let's go." Jihyun grabbed Jungkook's hand and started dragging him to class. Classes worked differently in BH Academy. Everyone stayed in the same class for the whole year and only the teachers changed.

Practically all of the students turned their heads to see why a beautiful new girl was dragging their kingka, but none of them interfered.

This time without getting lost, Jihyun arrived in class and with a smile she entered the classroom still dragging Jungkook behind.

The students that were already in class whipped their heads towards Jihyun and Jungkook. They seemed shocked to see Jungkook. Guess he skipped a lot.

Jihyun shrugged and looked at Jungkook. "Now what?" she asked with a chuckle. She had no clue to be honest. Now that she was in class, what should she do? Introduce herself?

The bell rang again and the last students entered the classroom. Jihyun's attention shifted to them and she swallowed. There were six handsome men standing at the door. And damn did they look hot in those uniforms. Jihyun gasped as her eyes landed on a Baekhyun look alike. *Handsome!*

Jungkook frowned seeing her reaction. He didn't like how Jihyun seemed so interested in his hyungs. And when he turned to look at his hyungs, they too were eyeing Jihyun. He quickly covered Jihyun and averted their attention towards him.

"Hyungs." he smiled.

"Seagull, you came?" one of them croaked.

"Shut up Jimin-hyung. Yeah, I did come. Is it that shocking?" Everyone nodded their heads and Jungkook sighed. "Whatever."

He turned back to Jihyun. "Jihyun-ah, go tell the teacher you're the transfer student and he'll tell you to introduce yourself. The rest I'll handle. Okay?"

Jihyun nodded and went towards the teacher like instructed. Jungkook and the other six guys scrambled towards their seats, while she did that.

"Class, we have a new transfer student. Jihyun-ssi, introduce yourself." the teacher called.

Everyone looked at Jihyun. All the guys were checking her out and girls mocking her in jealousy. Jungkook glared at every single guy who dared to look at Jihyun in a dirty way. *ing s.*

Jungkook's hyungs seemed to understand that Jungkook was attracted towards Jihyun and they backed away.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Jihyun from London. Please take care of me~" Jihyun sweetly chirped while bowing, unaware of the guys looking at her.

Jungkook frowned. *Why is she so sweet?* he growled. He himself was shocked by his behaviour. Why was he so angry all of a sudden?

"Then Jihyun-ssi, why don't you sit next to Lee Minggyu." The teacher gestured towards a guy in the back.

Jungkook's eyes widened. *Oh hell no!* No way was he going to let Jihyun sit next to that flirt.

"Seongsaengnim." Jungkook called raising his hand.

The teacher looked at him in shock. "Oh Jungkook-ssi, you decided to join us today?"

Jungkook ignored her question. "Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter