Wedding

Onew's Chicken Girl

Merry Christmas Everyone! I decided to finish this story for everyone at Christmas, so this is my gift to all my readers. Also, for anyone who also reads Guardian Gang I plan to send out another chapter for that story at the Begining of 2017. I hope to write pretty frequently next year guys. And I am looking forward to writing a new story I have wanted to write for a while now. Anyway, Thank you for reading! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jinki and Ha Ji-woo’s wedding took place about a month later at a private ceremony. Friends and family were only ones in attendance. Of course, since Jinki was friends with quite a few other groups other than his own group of Shinee there were quite a few celebrities and singers in attendance. The other kpop stars included almost all of SM family at least the ones who could make it. Mblaq came including the former members Thunder and Lee Joon, B2st was also able to make it too as they were friends and some other groups came from various companies including 2PMand C.N.Blue.

 

There were also some Shawols in attendance because they were great friends of Ha Ji-woo. For their wedding the other members of SHINee decided that they needed to sing a song for the wedding. Deciding what song to sing became a hard decision since each one of them wanted to sing a different song. Taemin had wanted to do Why so Serious, while Key wanted to do Dream Girl, and Jonghyun  had thought Electric Heart was best, eventually they all decided on Love like Oxygen which Minho had wanted to do.

 

They had not told Onew what they prepared before they sang it at the wedding, but, when the song came across his lines, he joined in and began to sing. Ha Ji-woo just stood there staring happily at her husband proud of his singing and quietly fangirling in her wedding dress. The fans in the audience began to chant the fan chants and even wave their light sticks around. It became a mini concert of sorts except after Love like Oxygen, SHINee sang a couple more songs and this time Ha Ji-woo joined in singing along with Onew at his parts, they both seemed really happy and overjoyed.

 

It was quite a sight to behold and made everyone pleased who was there at the wedding, because you could really see how happy the couple was which in turn made everyone else happy as well. For their honeymoon they decided to take a vacation to Jeju island. When they came back from their trip, Shawols were waiting at the airport to welcome them back. The Shawols for the most part were a pretty mature fan group, considering they had been around a while, so, they were willing to accept marriage as long as the stars themselves were happy.

 

The fans were more worried about SM being horrible to someone in the group and them having to leave because of unfair treatment. As this was not the case and the boys were staying together the fans were pretty happy and pleased that Onew had found himself a girl and they were all excited about the fact that they could go to his wife’s chicken shop as well. And so, Onew was married to a non-celebrity Shawol fan girl who owned a chicken shop. Later on, they would go on to have four beautiful children, two girls and two boys and even join Superman Returns variety show for a season.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End.