Chapter 1: Engaged?

Onew's Chicken Girl

"You know, I still can't believed Jinki hyung is getting married before us." Minho said to Suho and Kyuhyun. "Yeah, me neither." Responded Suho, Kyuhyun just shook his head in disbelief. "I mean, I know he is older than me and Minho, but, still I always thought he would be the one to never get married." Suho continued. 

"So, have you met her?" Questioned Kyuhyun. "Yes, actually we met her before they were engaged but we didn't even though they were dating back then." Minho Replied. "How long were they dating before they became engaged?" Asked Suho. 


"I heard it was at least a week." Joked Kyuhyun. "No, it was actually close to a year or something." Responded Minho. "Wow, how did he keep that from you guys for a year?" Asked Suho confused. "Oh, apparently, he thought we already knew he was dating, so, he just never mentioned it." Minho remarked.

 "What? Why did he think that?" Inquired Suho. "Because we already met her several times." Commented Minho. "How did you not figure out he was dating?" Questioned Kyuhyun. "It's not our fault, no one would have been able to figure it out." Insisted Minho. "Alright, I'll take your word for it, anyway, what is she like?" Probed Kyuhyun.


 "She is pretty cute, she can do aeyo pretty well." Minho began. "How did they meet?" inquired Suho. "Her mom and dad own a chicken restaurant, and she delivers the chicken." Answered Minho. "Is she a fan?" Asked Kyuhyun, next. 

"Of SHINee? Yes, I believe she is a Shawol and her bias was and still of course is Onew." Minho stated. "Well, that's good at least she knows he really loves chicken." Suho Mentioned."Well, yeah, but, even if she didn't know that before she definitely knows that now," said Minho, "he ordered from her restaurant all the time." "Are we sure he likes her and not just the chicken?" Asked Suho. 

"I was worried about that when I heard about it, especially since she is going to inherit the chicken restaurant and she is the one who makes the types of chicken in the restaurant." Minho stated, "So, when I met her after they were engaged I asked her if she was surprised when Jinki hyung proposed to her."  

There was a pause in their talking as a group of fan girls noticed the three and asked for their autographs. The boys took the time to stop and give autographs and take pictures with the girls.

 "What did she say?" Suho asked after they resumed speaking and the fan girls had left. "Oh, she said she wasn't really surprised, nothing could really take her by surprise and shock as much as when she found out they were dating." Minho continued.


 "What? She found out they were dating? She didn't know? inquired Kyuhyun. "No, apparently she found out when he called her up without ordering chicken and asked her to meet him." Finished Minho.


-----------
Author's note: here is the first chapter, I should have the second chapter up by the end of this week. This will be a very short story  three or four chapters at the most.

If anyone wishes to make me cover art, I will gladly take it and credit it to you. 
I am sorry if any of these guys are OCC, this is my first time writing a fan fiction for SHINee. I chose these guys because of the show they are doing right now called, Exciting India.