You sayed what now!?

The Life Of A Tomboy [ H I A T U S ]

I walked to the living room's door with a worried feeling.

"Mum?" I opened the door a little bit to see my mum and dad sitting on the couch.

"Come in honey." My dad made movements for me to come in.

There really is something wrong...

I straightened my glasses and walked to the chair that was on the opposite of the couch.

I hope I'm not in a problem...

"Mum, dad... what's wrong?" I looked at my mum and then at my dad. They both were hesitating and didn't know what to say.

"You tell her." "No you tell her." "Yah why? It was your plan!"

"Just freaking say it!" I bursted out.

"Okay fine, I'll tell you." She took one deep breath. "You know that I don't like that you are dressing like a boy, right?"

I nodded. It would be impossible to not notice that...

"And I know that you hate girls."

My eyes widened in shock. "What?! How did you know that?!"

"Your reaction from this morning..."

"You don't know how scary girls can be!" Mum yelled at dad's face.

"That's true. Girls can be incredibly mean and talk behind your back, just like what you did mum."

"Oh yeah... and what about that? I can like and not like people if I want to."

"But honey... how will you get married if you're like that?" 

"Married... married!! I'm freaking 16 why would I already think of that!?" I jumped out of my chair and crossed my arms. 

How can she think of me getting married already! 

"I didn't said that I mean right now! Now sit down, I got something to say!"

"You shouldn't have brought that into the talk..."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!" I shook my head and sat down. "What is it what you wanted to tell me?"

"Well... as you know that I have many contacts I managed to enroll you into an all-boys school!" Mum smiled.

"Ehh, an all-boys school..."

"With a dorm that you also need to sleep in."

What is this woman talking about!

"You can't enroll me into an all-boys school! I'm a freaking girl you know!"

"Jae honey, I know it's hard but it's for your own good." Dad said that was quiet the whole time.

“For my own good! Did you even think about me? What I would think about that…” I felt my eyes tearing up.

I can’t cry now! I never cried in the past 5 years so I can’t back down now!

“I’m sorry honey, but everything is already handled and prepared.” Said mom.

I sighed and crossed my arms.

"But what would people say when they hear that in an all-boys school is a girl!" I still couldn't believe what they were saying.

"That's why you are going to hide your idention." My mum flashed a big smile.

"Ehh..."

"You are going to strap down your , you won't do P.E with them and if you get your montl-"

"Stop! I don't need to hear the details!" My dad pretended like he had goosebumps all over his body. 

"Ughh, men..." Mum shook her head and sighed. "What... I'm a guy why should I hear things about such private things you old woman..."

"Excuse me! What did you say?!"

"Nothing!"

Mum sighed and turned her head back to me.

"This idea of mine came af a good time actually." she smiled.

"Why..."

"Cause you got expelled for havind a bad mouth at your teacher." she sended me heavy glares.

Oh ... I facked a smile. "Oh really... Then I should just go to that school you were just talking about.." my smile dropped. "But I don't like the idea..."

Mum finally snapped. "You are going to that school and live with six boys and that's that!"

"Living with six boys... You never told me about that!"

"Well, I just did." My mum stood up and walked out of the room with dad following her.

I wonder who is wearing the pants in this house...